Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ranks in Scientology?

Patron Meritorious

Default Re: Ranks in Scientology?

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    Babygirl, did you see the one that was put out later entitled " Sea Org and the Future Cancelled"?

Someone can surely post it ?
    Here's a link to it.

http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-sc...cancelled.html

2. Thanks lotus, Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    Babygirl, did you see the one that was put out later entitled " Sea Org and the Future Cancelled"?

Someone can surely post it ?
    When those 2 policies were issued, I was already out of the SO , back to school to complete a degree (fast flow)
    Even though I sometimes was at the org on week-ends, I never saw this policy on the public board.

I remember one thing though..it was the level of ongoing tension and strain that we knew emanated from the top management (DM take over)...
    the same ''fear and strain'' happened at the time of Missions massacre and David Mayo ..the SP finally handled......

It's funny how, when you are a $cientologist, you don't know what's happening..(totalitarian control of message)..you don't have a clue..but one thing happens..you can feel it...and you feel in in the guts...because with orders going form top to bottom, fear is carried since ethics gets harsh and stiff. We would feel it and remember the time, the date and the impact in our orgs. But the struggling to take over..was a total secrecy for me and in my org. We were told that LRH appointed the only one who could have handled the Espeness in CO$..Capt..Daveyboy, the Hero!

Thank you Cakemaker for finding the reference though!
    Interesting!

(I am alone, but I don't believe LRH had written the original policy...He was already very impaired, mentally and physically! It is likely he would have some sort of dementia (due to strokes) that precipitated psychosis. - Did anyone credible had confirmed LRH wrote it and discussed it with other people ???)
    Last edited by lotus; 13th January 2017 at 05:45 AM.

4. Likes cakemaker liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    When those 2 policies were issued, I was already out of the SO , back to school to complete a degree (fast flow)
    Even though I sometimes was at the org on week-ends, I never saw this policy on the public board.

I remember one thing though..it was the level of ongoing tension and strain that we knew emanated from the top management (DM take over)...
    the same ''fear and strain'' happened at the time of Missions massacre and David Mayo ..the SP finally handled......

It's funny how, when you are a $cientologist, you don't know what's happening..(totalitarian control of message)..you don't have a clue..but one thing happens..you can feel it...and you feel in in the guts...because with orders going form top to bottom, fear is carried since ethics gets harsh and stiff. We would feel it and remember the time, the date and the impact in our orgs. But the struggling to take over..was a total secrecy for me and in my org. We were told that LRH appointed the only one who could have handled the Espeness in CO$..Capt..Daveyboy, the Hero!

Thank you Cakemaker for finding the reference though!
    Interesting!

(I am alone, but I don't believe LRH had written the original policy...He was already very impaired, mentally and physically! It is likely he would have some sort of dementia (due to strokes) that precipitated psychosis. - Did anyone credible had confirmed LRH wrote it and discussed it with other people ???)
    The title of "The Sea Org and the Future Cancelled" just cracked me up.
    thanks for posting it, Cakemaker.
    phenomanon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456