Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FORCED ABORTION

Default Re: FORCED ABORTION

Quote Originally Posted by PJSmith View Post
    We (Fr. Frank Pavone, Victoria Gisondi and myself) are from Priests for Life, Rachelís Vineyard and Silent No More. We are pro life workers who recognize the lasting damage abortion has on women, but especially forced abortion. Priests for Life/ Silent No More/ Rachelís Vineyard are part of an international ministry that offers healing after abortion for men and women through activism and through healing retreats.

www.priestsforlife.org www.rachelsvineyard.org www.silentnomore.com

We are interested in offering healing and would like your help on the best way to reach them. If you know someone that needs help, please share the websites or contact me via private message.

Also, our organizations have a wide enough platform where we could mobilize the public. We also have various access to media outlets and could continue to broadcast and interview victims of Scientology.

We recognize that not everybody shares our convictions about abortion so we come, not as proselytizers, but as friends offering help and resources for those who choose it. Besides our desire to help any families who been victimized by forced abortions , we also share a commitment to help expose human rights violations and abuses committed by church of Scientology.
    Message cross-posted to Why We Protest (WWP), the home of Anonymous on the web concerning Scientology:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/art.../#post-2600607

2. Thanks AnonyMary, Type4_PTS, JustSheila says "thank you" for this post

We (Fr. Frank Pavone, Victoria Gisondi and myself) are from Priests for Life, Rachel’s Vineyard and Silent No More. We are pro life workers who recognize the lasting damage abortion has on women, but especially forced abortion. Priests for Life/ Silent No More/ Rachel’s Vineyard are part of an international ministry that offers healing after abortion for men and women through activism and through healing retreats.

We are interested in offering healing and would like your help on the best way to reach them. If you know someone that needs help, please share the websites or contact me via private message.

Also, our organizations have a wide enough platform where we could mobilize the public. We also have various access to media outlets and could continue to broadcast and interview victims of Scientology.

We recognize that not everybody shares our convictions about abortion so we come, not as proselytizers, but as friends offering help and resources for those who choose it. Besides our desire to help any families who been victimized by forced abortions , we also share a commitment to help expose human rights violations and abuses committed by church of Scientology.
    Welcome. It's great you're taking a stand against $cientology but after reading your sites I'm not impressed with you using the $cio-cult as an excuse to forward your political-legislatively aimed religious agendas.

It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. - Robert A. Heinlein
    War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength. George Orwell
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire
    It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. Robert A. Heinlein.

4. Likes AnonyMary, tesseract liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    While I of course consider forced anything to be evil, I don't consider abortion itself to be an evil.

IMHO that should be shortly before birth. I remember I entered this body one day before being born.

However, the GE enters the body at around the time of conception. If you consider that aborting a body with a GE in it is evil, then of course it is evil. (And the thetan CAN, later on, copy the GE's charge from an attempted abortion [AA].)

Perhaps there was AA in your past? If not this lifetime, then a previous one? That would explain that.

Helena
    Does IMHO stand for "In My hubbard Opinion"?
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

6. Thanks Jump says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! AnonyMary, Free to shine laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Free Being Me View Post
    Welcome. It's great you're taking a stand against $cientology but after reading your sites I'm not impressed with you using the $cio-cult as an excuse to forward your political-legislatively aimed religious agendas.

It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. - Robert A. Heinlein
    I will take all the allies I can get. Left-wing, right-wing, and radical-middle included.
    ďThe man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.Ē
    ― Ayn Rand,

8. Thanks AnonyMary, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, Type4_PTS liked this post
    LOL! AnonLover laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Helena Handbasket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    I will take all the allies I can get. Left-wing, right-wing, and radical-middle included.
    I'm more of a middle-wing person myself. But it's hard for me to find clothes, because I take an extra-medium.

Helena
    My social skills are so bad I can't even sustain a fantasy relationship.

10. LOL! Enthetan laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    The abortion issue is usually quite divisive, with people being passionate about either being "pro-life" or "pro-choice", but this issue with the forced and coerced abortions within Scientology is different and already has got the support from people on both sides.

These women were not given a choice. This is a disgusting violation of human rights by the Co$ and needs to be exposed.

I'm grateful for any organizations including Priests For Life who help do this.

12. Thanks AnonyMary, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, Enthetan liked this post

And I hope eventually members of the Scientology public who were never staff or sea org but yet had their family life interfered with and were coerced into abortion come forward also.

There are surely hundreds, maybe thousands?
    "You mocked up Scientology. It's time to as-isn't it." -Freeminds

14. Thanks AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post

Thank you all for your replies on this post. Please feel free to contact me (once I get cleared to get private messages).

We (Fr. Frank Pavone, Victoria Gisondi and myself) are from Priests for Life, Rachelís Vineyard and Silent No More. We are pro life workers who recognize the lasting damage abortion has on women, but especially forced abortion. Priests for Life/ Silent No More/ Rachelís Vineyard are part of an international ministry that offers healing after abortion for men and women through activism and through healing retreats.

16. Likes AnonyMary, Free to shine liked this post

Thank you! We are definitely wanting to help in any way we can. I can understand that sharing personal information is something many are reluctant to do. Silent No More website is strictly confidential.

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    Thankyou for your offer of help! It is a very difficult subject for many to talk about, especially coming from a cult environment and it is good to know that people in the world are willing to see an end to forced abortion. I'm not sure what response you will get as with ex cult members there is a healthy paranoia about sharing personal information, however having a link resource is a good thing.

You need to have posted twice before you can send or receive private messages. Welcome!

18. Thanks AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, Free to shine liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post

Perhaps there was AA in your past? If not this lifetime, then a previous one? That would explain that.

Helena

No, no. I have good authority that a pixie did it.

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

20. LOL! tesseract, AnonyMary, Enthetan laughed at this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast