Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Leah Remini is shooting a TV series about Scientology

Default Re: Leah Remini is shooting a TV series about Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by Bost_Bobby View Post
    It has become so poisonous for them that this short YouTube clip I'm including is now commonplace. Things like this you would not have seen even a few short years ago.

OMG I have been bluffed within the first minutes
    I love it!

Thank you!

2. LOL! Bost_Bobby, Jump laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron tetloj's Avatar

Comment by Draco at the Binker:
    http://tonyortega.org/2017/01/11/las...ent-3093922830

(Currently highest voted if you want to see responses etc)

I don't normally go and check out the smear sites, but because I know all the people involved, this time I did. Excuse me, but I have to go take one of my deadly anti-stress pills.Okay - let's hope it works fast...

I can't believe how many lies they told and how many things were thrown in there that were guaranteed to hurt Lois if she ever watched those videos.

Geray says she has tried so often to get the whole family together...yeah, right...she's been at Int I think pretty much since she was 14 years old. Now those of us who know what's going on at Int, also know that happy family gatherings aren't on the agenda. Scientologists with family members at Int will know how hard it is to see your sibling, parent, child, cousin - whatever. Hell, even spouses that live together at Int hardly get to see each other.

When Geray's father Neville Jory was on his death bed, she came out to see him and was under enormous pressure by dear leader to get her ass back to Gold as they were getting ready to launch the Basics. She left South Africa the day before he died. Miscavige wouldn't even give her that time to mourn the passing of a much loved parent, or to be here to support her siblings during his funeral. But then again, Neville never bowed down to Miscavige and refused to retrain on the Golden Age crap.

As for the stuff Louveigne said about her big sister... Lowie was always hugely loved by her family. She was never a "black sheep". Long before I met her, I could see how loved and how missed Lowie was by her family. Once she moved to SA, she was always there for them. That family was tight. When this whole mess started unfolding a few years ago, I couldn't believe that her sisters were not talking to her, that they were taking Miscavige's side in this. When I was still kicking around in the cult, I can tell you this much - none of the Jorys liked or trusted Miscavige. We all knew that DM had engineered Lois's declare, as well as those of all the other messengers kicked out at the time. We all knew that he was behind all the trouble with the mission holders in the early 80s. All the execs that disappeared or were declared at that time, we all knew it was DM.

And mark my words - he is not done with this family. If they do not wake up and get out, he will shatter the rest of them too. They have actual skeletons that I am damn sure he knows about. And will use against them when the time is right. So tick tock Geray, Louveigne, Craig. Don't do anything wrong. Don't stop paying money to DM's church. Don't stop doing everything he tells you to do. Because as soon as you do - you are toast.

And Geray - you KNOW who you are defending. You have seen him. You spent YEARS on the RPF. Did you really think you had done something so bad to deserve that? You are destroying your own soul by supporting his evil.

Lowie is a lot more forgiving of her family than I am, I'm afraid
    aka Ella Raitch

4. Thanks phenomanon, Type4_PTS, scooter says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious

Default Re: Leah Remini Finale

I would think there's a legal angle on a case for Brandon Reisdorf on a medical basis they screwed up by trying to treat a medical condition, then victimized him on top of it, and I would bet a case like that even if they could win they would settle fast just to not risk setting precedence.

All that's needed is a case or two to set precedence then the dominoes fall.

I'd like to see someone challenge that contract that you pay $100k for leaking confidential scripture.

My fantasy is when they crash we all get our money back! lol boost the economy

I mean 3 billion, that's hoarding, I wish it was 3 billion packs of camel cigs instead, and miscavige had to live in a house full of them and he could have an episode on the intervention show lol.

Will Leah Remini's Scientology Series Return For Season 2? She Wants To Continue Her Fight | Bustle

...though Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath Season 2 isn't confirmed yet, according to ABC, Remini is "in talks" with A&E about producing more episodes.

https://www.bustle.com/p/will-leah-...eason-2-she-wants-to-continue-her-fight-28691

‘Leah Remini: Scientology & the Aftermath’ ends on a dramatic, bittersweet note | Screener

Originally promoted as an eight-part event, Remini is reportedly in talks for a renewal of the docuseries — no surprise for a show that unexpectedly pulled in big numbers when it premiered, and has maintained consistently steady ratings in the weeks after.

http://screenertv.com/television/lea...-legal-battle/

Church of Scientology Abuses Mentally Ill, Torments Journalists, Leah Remini Explains | The Christian Post

http://www.christianpost.com/news/c...ents-journalists-leah-remini-explains-172854/

17 Things Leah Remini Taught Us With ‘Scientology and the Aftermath’ | Wetpaint

http://www.wetpaint.com/leah-remini-...son-1-1554442/

From The Wrong Guy on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/lea...2#post-2600566

7. Thanks aurabass, JBWriter, Leland says "thank you" for this post

How Leah Remini’s Scientology Fight Is A Front in Andrew Breitbart’s #WAR

Red State: How Leah Remini’s Scientology Fight Is A Front in Andrew Breitbart’s #WAR

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2...reitbarts-war/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The phrases that make up the portrait are all Andrew’s own words (along with a few words that describe him). If you take out the media and political context, it is very easy to imagine similar statements coming from Leah Remini about the Church of Scientology.

“You bullsh*t artists. You hateful bastards. How dare you impugn these people’s reputation?”
    “I want my legacy to be that they know that they screwed with the wrong guy.”
    “You have a right to think freely and not to be a slave to an ideology.”
    “I retweet it to remind them that I know exactly who they are.”
    “They’re a bunch of totalitarian freaks.”

I have no idea what Remini’s politics are. Maybe when you publicly pick a fight with a global cult that has virtually unlimited resources, there isn’t even room for politics in your life. Whether she knows it or not though, Remini’s fight is the same fight for liberty and truth that Andrew Breitbart fought, just on a different front. She is in effect saying to a the cult of Scientology, “I’m going to follow the facts where they lead and if you don’t like it, f*** you. Bring it on. Accuse me of whatever you want, I’m not going to be intimidated. I’m just going to take what you throw at me and use it to show everyone who you are and why you need to be taken down.”

She is executing her takedown just like Andrew would, by telling stories. Data and analysis don’t change people’s minds anywhere near as well as good storytelling.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

9. Thanks Churchill, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, phenomanon liked this post
    WTF? AngeloV said WTF? to this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

WOW!

I just watched the finale ... Leah and Mike make a truly brilliant team, they have clearly become good friends and the support they give each other cannot be underestimated.

What that cult did to young Brandon and his family is beyond disgusting ... even I (and I know what the cofs is like!) was stunned.

Leah said at the beginning of this episode that "the cofs creates so many enemies and then wonders why they have finally started to strike back" (not her exact words) and I recall when I was very young and had just been dragged in to the cult wondering about exactly that ... why the compulsion to create enemies, to always be attacking ... always in fight mode, forever using such extreme nastiness?" ... It's insane, hubbard was insane, miscavige is a complete freak and and scientologists (while under the control of the cofs) are every bit as weird.

That series was nothing short of brilliant ... Leah and Mike have done so much to kill this vicious cult but there is still a long way to go (we know that) and ultimately it won't help many of us with our past involvement and the destruction of our families, we made our beds and are now laying in them ... but future generations will be aware of the pile of slime that the cofs really is and will not have to endure the con and be ripped off, lied to and deceived, abused and used!

Mike and Leah have not finished with the cult yet, it seems there will be more ... finally, we have people who are FEARLESS and miscavige and his latest group of gutless flunkies must be in complete shock.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Gold Meritorious Patron AngeloV's Avatar

[Deleted - This post was a derail to this thread - AV]
    Last edited by AngeloV; 12th January 2017 at 09:18 PM.
    A.V.
    Ex-Sea Org
    "That's what it's all about...credit cards to total freedom!" -- Sparrow
    Scientology is a vacation from reality gone terribly wrong.
    Before you speak - listen
    Before you spend - earn
    Before you write - think
    Before you die - live

Admin Emeritus (retired) Mick Wenlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    There is a huge difference between Mr. Breitbart and Ms. Remini and that is empathy.

Leah shows empathy toward the rank and file scientologist. She fights against the cult hierarchy - the OSA and COB.

Breitbart spews hatred and ad-hominem attacks at the entire 'other side'. All of them. The are ALL "totalitarian freaks".

The comparison between the two is specious at best.
    you do know that Andrew Breitbart died nearly 5 years ago? I have never seen any evidence that he "spewed hatred" toward anyone.

13. Thanks Churchill, JackStraw says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, JackStraw liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    PODCAST: Chris C [@MiamiSixthMan] of Come Get Sum [@CGSHere] interviews Berty Leahy, who revealed the Squirrel Buster, plus more

[Placing this here because Chris's series of interviews are a follow-up to Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, plus his other podcasts are in this thread.]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgshere...ogy-bert-leahy

Audio available here.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Bert shares his story from start to finish where it pertains to the "Church" of Scientology. From Dave Lebow's misleading recruitment to Bert's great dislike for Narcanon (A Drug rehab program that involves Scientology methods from the mind of L Ron Hubbard).

Also, Tony Ortega this past week released an audio link from an attendee at the Scientology Year End Gala. I have my hands on additional audio as well. I will caution, this seems like a fake audio clip and may not be real at all. I'll let you decide!! Along with the audio clip I'll address Scientologist's use of the term "You are my enemy" What it means to me and the message it sends as it relates to the idea "Only a Scientologist can help" Disconnections aside, i think you'll find these things in their opposing intent are more connected than you think!

Follow Bert on Twitter: @bertleahy

Visit Bert's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BERTLEAHY

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * *
    PODCAST: Part 2 of Chris C [@MiamiSixthMan] of Come Get Sum [@CGSHere] interview of Berty Leahy, who revealed the Squirrel Buster, plus more

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgshere...ogy-bert-leahy

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Bert shares his story from start to finish where it pertains to the "Church" of Scientology. From Dave Lebow's misleading recruitment to Bert's great dislike for Narcanon (A Drug rehab program that involves Scientology methods from the mind of L Ron Hubbard).

In this entry, Bert and I speculate on Marty Rathbun's sudden change of attack. We speak about Indipendant Scientology worskhip and my crazy theory about the John Alex Wood Twitter acct. Too crazy to be true...or is it?! Plus Bert answers 10 Questions!!!

Follow Bert on Twitter: @bertleahy

Visit Bert's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BERTLEAHY

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Getting back to the OP - please go to Mike Rinders blog - Lois has posted the final part of her story that Leah brought out for the world to see on the final - it is a truly amazing journey through Scientology's fire swamp by her and her family. Mimsey

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/lois-...the-aftermath/

16. Thanks Dulloldfart, dchoiceisalwaysrs, scooter, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1 liked this post
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast