Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Nation of Islam promoting mobile Scientology CCHR Industry of Death Exhibit in Harlem.

The relationship between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology has consequences.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Dian...8371616261852/

2. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    It's quite plausable that the NOI are getting the Scientology many of us envisioned.

Reasonable pricing, no death regging, no exploitation, all help, ethics for assistance instead of extortion or punishment...

If that's the case then we really are fortunate in the long run. I feel sorry for these people and those still in.

It looks like they're winning and have a decade or so to go before "ending cycle" on Scientology.

I wonder what the shelf life of Scientology is for the average consumer?

On a side note did anyone notice that the biggest barriers to doing Bridge is Scientology staff itself? The constant stops, handlings, etc., are, I believe, designed to park a person to draw out the adherents involvement. All the arbitraries, detours, retreads - strategically placed to lengthen the runway and keep the mark dishing out cash.

I don't think its the staff partcularly. I think its the organisation and
    to some degree the tech itself. I speak as one who did well in CO$,
    got excellent gains and no downside until The event making me leave.
    By then the writing was on the wall for me that I could no longer
    progress in CO$. All my time in CO$ I found no gains in set ups or repair.
    They were a distraction I didn't need. I continued very well in the FZ.

I don't know much about NOI but it seems they want to improve
    their lives and abilities. I've seen no reports of the common
    downsides of CO$ in their ranks. Would they allow such? They seem
    to be the main source of auditors and auditing nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    I don't think its the staff partcularly. I think its the organisation and
    to some degree the tech itself. I speak as one who did well in CO$,
    got excellent gains and no downside until The event making me leave.
    By then the writing was on the wall for me that I could no longer
    progress in CO$. All my time in CO$ I found no gains in set ups or repair.
    They were a distraction I didn't need. I continued very well in the FZ.

I don't know much about NOI but it seems they want to improve
    their lives and abilities. I've seen no reports of the common
    downsides of CO$ in their ranks. Would they allow such? They seem
    to be the main source of auditors and auditing nowdays.
    That's what I meant, Terril, staff following orders...meaning it's derail by design despite all the publicized yap of being there to facilitate and speed Bridge progress.

I know that staff have been instructed to have kids gloves on re the NOI and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've got a different price list.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    That's what I meant, Terril, staff following orders...meaning it's derail by design despite all the publicized yap of being there to facilitate and speed Bridge progress.

I know that staff have been instructed to have kids gloves on re the NOI and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've got a different price list.
    Did you see the comment above showing that some NOI members are getting free sets of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...=1#post1150075

When have you ever heard of the Church of Scientology giving away books for free?

6. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Did you see the comment above showing that some NOI members are getting free sets of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures?

When have you ever heard of the Church of Scientology giving away books for free?
    They tried to give me the full "updated" set after I refused to buy them ... they just arrived out of the blue on my doorstep one day by courier, luckily I was at home when he arrived but I was furious and told the poor guy to please take them away and return them to sender ... which he did. Had I not been there he would have left them on the doorstep (around 5 heavy boxes from memory).

Apparently the cofs were especially harassing current scientologists who had money sitting in their cult accounts for "donations" to pay for the full sets and then "giving" them to people like me who flat out refused to buy them ... had I accepted them I daresay they would have hit me up for something (accompanied by the usual guilt trip) later on, but they never got the opportunity and I left for good shortly afterwards.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

8. Thanks Jenyfurrr, Churchill says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post
    They tried to give me the full "updated" set after I refused to buy them ... they just arrived out of the blue on my doorstep one day by courier, luckily I was at home when he arrived but I was furious and told the poor guy to please take them away and return them to sender ... which he did. Had I not been there he would have left them on the doorstep (around 5 heavy boxes from memory).

Apparently the cofs were especially harassing current scientologists who had money sitting in their cult accounts for "donations" to pay for the full sets and then "giving" them to people like me who flat out refused to buy them ... had I accepted them I daresay they would have hit me up for something (accompanied by the usual guilt trip) later on, but they never got the opportunity and I left for good shortly afterwards.

That is the important distinction. Had you accepted them, I have no doubt you would have been billed for the full price. I heard of that happening to other people. That is, receiving a delivery of Basics Books and Lectures they never requested, not returning them quickly, and being billed because they had "accepted" them.

In the case of the NOI members on the Facebook group, the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures are truly being given to them as a gift upon their request.

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

That is the important distinction. Had you accepted them, I have no doubt you would have been billed for the full price. I heard of that happening to other people. That is, receiving a delivery of Basics Books and Lectures they never requested, not returning them quickly, and being billed because they had "accepted" them.

In the case of the NOI members on the Facebook group, the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures are truly being given to them as a gift upon their request.
    Ah ... OK. I didn't know that had happened.

Makes sense.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Yes. But I don't know the promo action. Could be someone bought 10 sets as donos, etc.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Default Nation of Islam Minister Nuri Muhammad says, "Beingnes x Doingness = Havingness."

Nation of Islam Minister Nuri Muhammad says, "Beingnes x Doingness = Havingness."

Be, Do, Have, and Beingness, Doingness and Havingness are important concepts in the Church of Scientology.

I believe it may be significant that Minister Nuri Muhammad is the Minister for Mosque #74 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The complex houses the Mosque, Muhammad University of Islam K-6 school, and the Bismillah Childcare & Learning Academy. Thus, the alliance of the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology is not just a coastal phenomenon.

https://twitter.com/BrotherNuri/stat...52142918807553

Code:
    https://www.nurimuhammad.com

13. Thanks Lurker5, guanoloco says "thank you" for this post
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718