Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by Nayyira
    ....... training the women and girls how to sew, cook, clean, how to take care of their husband, and in general how to act at home and abroad.
    Good-frikken-fried-baby-Hubbard-tappin-yo-big-ass-batman!

This is like so wtf, heya sukka, if yer so impowered now, teach yer frikken husbands to sew, clean, cook, and let the bastards look after their own shit.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously, you simply can't make this shit up...
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Brother Raymond Muhammad III claims the relationship between the Nation of Islam and Scientology was his idea.

The conversation:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/st...70188203376640

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Money grabbers! They absolutely deserve each other ... (but I can't help wondering how many current cofs members really feel about this "alliance" and how it is being "sold" to them).

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789