Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appeared at an International Association of Scientologists event on March 17, 2017.

Although not directly addressing the precise issue presented in the OP, I nonetheless believe the following is relevant.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies on Sunday.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thurs...s-on-saturday/

2. Thanks Out/Int, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appeared at an International Association of Scientologists event on March 17, 2017.

Although not directly addressing the precise issue presented in the OP, I nonetheless believe the following is relevant.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thurs...s-on-saturday/

Reverend Alfredie Johnson: A Christian minister who also says he believes in Scientology--a cult that teaches that Christians are duped and degraded by having been overwhelmed with fake Jesus Christ implants. And Johnson is the liaison to National of Islam terrorists, bigots and hate mongers, bringing them into the COS. That is rich because NOI teachings viciously conflict with both Scn and Christianity.

Minister Tony Muhammad: Like Johnson, he wants to raise money for Scientology churches too! But he is Nation of Islam, a cult that Scientologists believe is also implanted and deluded.

So, the Minister and the Reverend want to inspire and close Scientologists to give money to the IAS, for which they get a huge sales commission.

I probably shouldn't say anything negative about anyone's religion, so I'll just lightly mention that these two devoutly religious holy men are corrupt whores, hustlers and pimps.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. LOL! Operating DB, Out/Int laughed at this post
    Patron with Honors

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-on-saturday/

^^^

Miscavige (Wolf) is leading Alfreddie Johnson (Wolf) and Louis Farrakhan (Wolf) to their own slaughter.

^^^^
    This is a photo of Alfreddie Johnson among his "people"

....The Reverend Johnson leading his "people" to their own slaughter.

"The Aftermath" of NOI "GONE CLEAR"

6. Likes Operating DB, tesseract, Gizmo liked this post
    LOL! Operating DB laughed at this post

" Miscavige (Wolf) is leading Alfreddie Johnson (Wolf) and Louis Farrakhan (Wolf) to their own slaughter".

Those 3 do deserve one another.

They'll make a new version of the age old circle jerk.
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

"Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

8. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Out/Int liked this post
    Patron with Honors

"Theta" is a Scientology religious concept. The Fort Harrison Hotel is a religious retreat for members of the Church of Scientology. [Freedom magazine is a Church of Scientology publication.]

Shirley Muhhamad - uhhhh - you may want to check on that L Ron Hubbard's life before you go on coaching others without any results of any kind.

He ended up a criminal con man, running from the law, shattering his own families (yes plural). He tried to have Sarge KILL him with electricity and he ended up alone, crazy and shot up with Psych Drugs.

L Ron Hubbard - three cheers and hip hips to the criminal con man with evil coursing through his veins.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456