Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Sister Nayyirah Muhammad, the Nation of Islam’s first female Clear in the Church of Scientology, with Kirstie Alley and Kelly Preston.........

LINK TO LRH SOURCE MATERIALS ON "EXCHANGE": https://youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o

(copy/paste URL into your browser)

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. LOL! Operating DB, Enthetan, WildKat, guanoloco laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by ThetanExterior View Post
    It was interesting watching that video to see what they thought about all the bad press that scientology gets.

Apparently white people can see that dianetics and scientology are helping black people so the white people are trying to destroy it so that the black people don't get helped.

Wow.
    the use of External Enemy to create adhesion within cults and distract them from what is going on right in front of their tin cans. NOI is very Limbic.

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

For 67 years, Scientologists have been studying the theory of spotting/handling:

--BIGOTS

--SQUIRRELS IMPLANTING FALSE DATA (Psychs, Christians, Muslims, NOI, et al)

--MERCHANTS OF CHAOS

--SPs

--LOW TONED SOURCES OF ENTURBULATON (e.g. 1.1 beings that are best "...disposed of quietly without sorrow")

--PSYCHOTIC RELIGIOUS "PRIESTS" WHO ONLY BETRAY AND FURTHER DEGRADE ALL BEINGS ON THIS PLANET.

Scientologists do amazingly well on the theory test, scoring 100% or more!

Then Scientologists pass their clay demo of how to spot & shatter SPs.

Then they attest that they know how to spot 1.1s!

Then they get a gargantuan jumbo completion certificate.

Then they give a rave success story of how for the rest of eternity they are free of evil grinning 1.1s.

Then Scientologists wildly applaud them.

Then they encounter a real "hater".

A real Merchant of Chaos.

A real "1.1"

A real SP.

SO HOW DO THESE SUPER-ABLE SCIENTOLOGISTS RESPOND TO A REAL-LIFE SITUATON WITH AN SP?

ANSWER: They cheer, applaud and "flow power" to him.

HELPFUL TIP: That's the same reason all-knowing Scientologists also give standing ovations and "flow money" to the sociopath David Miscavige.
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 14th May 2017 at 04:18 AM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

5. Thanks Churchill, Enthetan, guanoloco says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, guanoloco liked this post

Absolutely!!

...er...wait...are you one of them YT devils?
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

7. LOL! Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    I cannot think of one single other Clear getting to pose with Scientology celebrities. Is this exploitation?
    Abso-fucking-lutely!

Also, it's ass-kissing, as well as a little something called "virtue signaling"

"Look how multi-cultural and not-at-all racist Scientology is becoming!"
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

9. Thanks Leland, guanoloco says "thank you" for this post
    Likes guanoloco liked this post

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Muhammad has completed Scientology Grade I, Problems Release

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/22/goo...igure-out-why/

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Muhammad has completed Scientology Grade I, Problems Release
    ...and it shows Nation of Islam member Nayyirah Muhammad with two of Scientology’s biggest celebrities, Kelly Preston and Kirstie Alley...

Coulda fooled me, I thought it was a pic of THE FAT SLAGS from VIZ magazine.

Last edited by strativarius; 22nd May 2017 at 05:42 PM.
    To err is human, to purr is feline - Alexander Pope

To err is human, to purr is feline - Alexander Pope

Quote Originally Posted by strativarius View Post

Coulda fooled me, I thought it was a pic of THE FAT SLAGS from VIZ magazine.

No. That's a picture of a poor mistreated black muslim (pseudo) female who, according to intersectionality, has just had a heap of oppression steeped on her lines from a shitty bigoted country her whole life.

The only way it could be worse was if "she" was gay, queer, trans, lesbo.

Then you have the perfect victim.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Podcast and Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Muhammad in front of the Scientology cross.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maurice...ica-muhammad-1

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is the local M.G.T. & G.C.C. Sister Student Captain in St. Petersburg, Florida Mosque 95 of the Mighty Nation of Islam where she is responsible for teaching and training the women and girls how to sew, cook, clean, how to take care of their husband, and in general how to act at home and abroad. With her training, skills and talents she moves throughout the communities apart of NAACP where she served as President of The Youth Council for 4yrs, National Counsel of Negro Women, On the Board of Youth on the Move and . With her own business of Life Skills Coach/ Motivational Speaking, she counsel youth and speaks at high schools, girls homes, Interfaith Dialogues, and her Radio Show on the Hereafter is Now Network- "Let's Make One Thing Perfectly Clear, You!" Sis Nayyirah is also the 7th Regional Auditors Coordinator where she takes the divine guidance of The Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan and the teachings of the Hon. L. Ron Hubbard with her training and certifications as a Dianetics Gold Seal H.D.A. Auditor as she is the N.O.I.'s first Super Power Completion to help psychologically heal the minds of suffering people. She has received multiple awards such as The President's Volunteer Gold Service Award, The Amanda Ambrose Soldier of the Heart Award, Spokesperson Award by 2020 plan taskforce, NAACP Parent Community Award. While doing all of this she has planned and hosted Women Conferences with National Figures such as Sis Donna Farrakhan and Sis Ava Muhammad. All while maintaining a husband of 17years (Dawud Muhammad) with 5 beautiful children and 3 grandchildren and 2 more on their way making home a heaven for her family.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678