Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by dchoiceisalwaysrs View Post
    Farrakhan is looking quite haggard these days. Is Marty Rathbun dining with and vying for a new leadership roll to replace Farrakhan in NOI, erh I mean Nation_of_not_IS.

Denial is one of the main ingredients used in cooking up cults.

Who would look forward to having to bow down to the, common god of NOI and SCN, held by both in great esteem as demonstrated by their practice and utterances. The great GodofDenial. Bedlam indeed!
    I know you are joking about Marty and the NOI, but your joke raises an interesting issue. Louis Farrakhan is 84 years old, and my understanding is that he is not in good health. A major issue is who will succeed him. If it is Minister Tony Muhammad, I would expect the alliance between the COS and the NOI to strengthen greatly. If not, then perhaps not.

Also, I wonder if Tony Muhammad's heavy involvement with the Church of Scientology will influence his chances of succeeding Minister Farrakhan one way or the other. While I may have missed something, to my knowledge he is the only Nation of Islam Regional Minister who has done Super Power, talked about how much he loves Scientology training, appeared at a Scientology Ideal Org fundraiser, and is trained on the E-Meter. That may not help him in any succession battle. Then again, perhaps the COS will put its money behind him in any NOI succession battle. He does seem to be their man.

2. Thanks tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    I know you are joking about Marty and the NOI, but your joke raises an interesting issue. Louis Farrakhan is 84 years old, and my understanding is that he is not in good health. A major issue is who will succeed him. If it is Minister Tony Muhammad, I would expect the alliance between the COS and the NOI to strengthen greatly. If not, then perhaps not.

Also, I wonder if Tony Muhammad's heavy involvement with the Church of Scientology will influence his chances of succeeding Minister Farrakhan one way or the other. While I may have missed something, to my knowledge he is the only Nation of Islam Regional Minister who has done Super Power, talked about how much he loves Scientology training, appeared at a Scientology Ideal Org fundraiser, and is trained on the E-Meter. That may not help him in any succession battle. Then again, perhaps the COS will put its money behind him in any NOI succession battle. He does seem to be their man.
    Safe prediction. . .

WHen Farrakhan dies or is retired via incapacity, there will be a power/money grab. Assuredly, a lot of folk are already making a lot of "moves" to secure their positions.

But here's the prediction, someone is going to meet with death.

Too much money. And the NOI gangstas ain't wimps like Pat Broeker. So somebody's gotta go.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Thanks Gizmo, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo liked this post

I bet there's a schism. Some go to Scientology...some reject it and go radical against YT.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    I bet there's a schism. Some go to Scientology...some reject it and go radical against YT.

I would guess that in addition to the PRO/ANTI scientology factions, there is a myriad of other jockeying players.

People died when Farrakhan wanted to take over.

Same as the ultra-violent black gangs that sell drugs in the same city (Chicago) as Farrakhan and his NOI Headquarters.

Last year, in that one city alone, black gang warfare caused 2400 shootings! They are likewise fighting for control (of their street corners) to sell their wares (drugs).

Vying for control of the "street-corners" to sell feel-good products (whether NOI paradise or drug euphoria) is inordinately profitable--therefore violently dangerous.

Anyone who is not familiar with Farrakhan and the NOI might think it tinfoil to accuse him and his henchmen as murderers, that that's the factual history. He even admitted it.

That's how they do it 'up in here'.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

7. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, tesseract says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

I would guess that in addition to the PRO/ANTI scientology factions, there is a myriad of other jockeying players.

People died when Farrakhan wanted to take over.

Same as the ultra-violent black gangs that sell drugs in the same city (Chicago) as Farrakhan and his NOI Headquarters.

Last year, in that one city alone, black gang warfare caused 2400 shootings! They are likewise fighting for control (of their street corners) to sell their wares (drugs).

Vying for control of the "street-corners" to sell feel-good products (whether NOI paradise or drug euphoria) is inordinately profitable--therefore violently dangerous.

Anyone who is not familiar with Farrakhan and the NOI might think it tinfoil to accuse him and his henchmen as murderers, that that's the factual history. He even admitted it.

That's how they do it 'up in here'.
    Just ask Malcolm X.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    Who or what is "YT?"

Who or what is "YT?"
    YouTube?

11. LOL! guanoloco laughed at this post

NOI & Co$ get together ? WONDERFUL !

NOI becoming auditors & ordained ministers of the Co$ ? Yep !

How to blend the faux navy uniforms of the SO with the Pullman Train Porter uniforms of the NOI ? Those hats are soooooooooooo spiffy !

How long before SO gals are REQUIRED to marry a NOI man ?

There are so many ways this absolutely leads to severe implosions that fatally crash one, the other, or both of 'em ?

Leave it to these clowns to turn their future to pure shit.
    Ain't life grand !

Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

Who or what is "YT?"
    Whitey...the white devil...whites...the white man.

YT

14. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    Safe prediction. . .

WHen Farrakhan dies or is retired via incapacity, there will be a power/money grab. Assuredly, a lot of folk are already making a lot of "moves" to secure their positions.

But here's the prediction, someone is going to meet with death.

Too much money. And the NOI gangstas ain't wimps like Pat Broeker. So somebody's gotta go.
    So who is going to forge the signature on the will and or declare the new Farrakhan Communications Policy letter as fraud and cancel it? I think Tony Might be too tall to follow tradition.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112