Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I've noticed for years that the NOI peeps tend to dress up in their Sunday best for any kind of photo op, whereas the Scn peeps tend to adopt a disrespectful slob come-as-you-are dress code.

EDIT: On reflection, I think the Scn fat slobs have tried to dress up. Oh well.

Paul
    As Muslims the women dress like nuns and as petty bourgeoisie both genders are living the Biedermeier, seeking to distance themselves from the normies scum and unenlightened plebs and free fallen whores, via hijab and nice suit.
    Ardent Scientologists on the other hand with their solipsistic philosophy of "I'm a big being and whatever I'm doing I'm great" will tend to fail re clothes either because of being underdressed, or tastelessly dressed, since lack of contact with the "wog world" and lack of readiness to listen at advisers... or lack of non-scientology advisers...
    The much discussed polyester Sea Org uniforms with their two-color clip-on ties and waistcoats are just such a fail, of David Miscavige personally. Unlike former Sea Org uniforms, they were intended to emulate "normal but upstat" clothes. Taking into consideration that such an uniform should make the wearers look competent, trustworthy and impressive, I guess he made a few mistakes there, as they make people think of concierges, flight attendants and parking lot attendants, instead of managers or advisers. Instead of letting the scientologists (body routers) look cool, it seems he settled for "hip"... I honestly think these uniforms were intentionally degrading.
    EVIL GETS THINGS DONE

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    As Muslims the women dress like nuns and as petty bourgeoisie both genders are living the Biedermeier, seeking to distance themselves from the normies scum and unenlightened plebs and free fallen whores, via hijab and nice suit.
    Ardent Scientologists on the other hand with their solipsistic philosophy of "I'm a big being and whatever I'm doing I'm great" will tend to fail re clothes either because of being underdressed, or tastelessly dressed, since lack of contact with the "wog world" and lack of readiness to listen at advisers... or lack of non-scientology advisers...
    The much discussed polyester Sea Org uniforms with their two-color clip-on ties and waistcoats are just such a fail, of David Miscavige personally. Unlike former Sea Org uniforms, they were intended to emulate "normal but upstat" clothes. Taking into consideration that such an uniform should make the wearers look competent, trustworthy and impressive, I guess he made a few mistakes there, as they make people think of concierges, flight attendants and parking lot attendants, instead of managers or advisers. Instead of letting the scientologists (body routers) look cool, it seems he settled for "hip"... I honestly think these uniforms were intentionally degrading.

But, have you not seen the new IDEAL ORG uniforms?

Oh, wait!

Sorry, that was actually the Salvation Army's new uniform. LOL

Damn, I was sure that Ron's Salvation Navy updated those hideous two-tone valet parking costumes.

Hmmmm, well they sure NEED to update, right?

How about something sharp and modern looking, like this?

All Scientology would have to do is change the word "army" to "navy"---and substitute "greatest" in place of the word "most". The good part is they already have the military epaulets, faux admirals hat and medals!

I wonder how other fanatical UFO paramilitary cults have solved this uniform dilemma?

The dedicated, blinkless, clueless
    "TRAIN CONDUCTOR" look

(Nation of Islam)

--------

!!! FREE BONUS PHOTO !!!!

LOYAL OFFICERS CONDUCTORS
    EXCITEDLY PREPARE FOR THEIR VERY
    FIRST GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS.

(cue Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody")

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011