Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appeared at an International Association of Scientologists event on March 17, 2017.

Although not directly addressing the precise issue presented in the OP, I nonetheless believe the following is relevant.

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies on Sunday.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thurs...s-on-saturday/

2. Thanks Ogsonofgroo, Out/Int, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appeared at an International Association of Scientologists event on March 17, 2017.

Although not directly addressing the precise issue presented in the OP, I nonetheless believe the following is relevant.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thurs...s-on-saturday/

Reverend Alfredie Johnson: A Christian minister who also says he believes in Scientology--a cult that teaches that Christians are duped and degraded by having been overwhelmed with fake Jesus Christ implants. And Johnson is the liaison to National of Islam terrorists, bigots and hate mongers, bringing them into the COS. That is rich because NOI teachings viciously conflict with both Scn and Christianity.

Minister Tony Muhammad: Like Johnson, he wants to raise money for Scientology churches too! But he is Nation of Islam, a cult that Scientologists believe is also implanted and deluded.

So, the Minister and the Reverend want to inspire and close Scientologists to give money to the IAS, for which they get a huge sales commission.

I probably shouldn't say anything negative about anyone's religion, so I'll just lightly mention that these two devoutly religious holy men are corrupt whores, hustlers and pimps.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. LOL! Ogsonofgroo, Operating DB, Out/Int laughed at this post
    Patron with Honors

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-on-saturday/

^^^

Miscavige (Wolf) is leading Alfreddie Johnson (Wolf) and Louis Farrakhan (Wolf) to their own slaughter.

^^^^
    This is a photo of Alfreddie Johnson among his "people"

....The Reverend Johnson leading his "people" to their own slaughter.

"The Aftermath" of NOI "GONE CLEAR"

6. LOL! Operating DB laughed at this post

" Miscavige (Wolf) is leading Alfreddie Johnson (Wolf) and Louis Farrakhan (Wolf) to their own slaughter".

Those 3 do deserve one another.

They'll make a new version of the age old circle jerk.
    Ain't life grand !

Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

8. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo, Out/Int liked this post
    Patron with Honors

"Theta" is a Scientology religious concept. The Fort Harrison Hotel is a religious retreat for members of the Church of Scientology. [Freedom magazine is a Church of Scientology publication.]

Shirley Muhhamad - uhhhh - you may want to check on that L Ron Hubbard's life before you go on coaching others without any results of any kind.

He ended up a criminal con man, running from the law, shattering his own families (yes plural). He tried to have Sarge KILL him with electricity and he ended up alone, crazy and shot up with Psych Drugs.

L Ron Hubbard - three cheers and hip hips to the criminal con man with evil coursing through his veins.

10. Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post

VIDEO: Discussion between Nation of Islam members John Muhammad, Rizza Islam and Sister Nayyirah Muhammad about Scientology begins at about 22:00.

Edited to add: As someone mentioned on Tony Ortega's blog, the discussion really starts at about 16:50 when Dianetics is first mentioned. I was trying to save you time, but do start at 16:50 for the full discussion.

Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 25th April 2017 at 03:17 AM.

12. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, AngeloV says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    Reverend Alfredie Johnson: A Christian minister who also says he believes in Scientology--a cult that teaches that Christians are duped and degraded by having been overwhelmed with fake Jesus Christ implants. And Johnson is the liaison to National of Islam terrorists, bigots and hate mongers, bringing them into the COS. That is rich because NOI teachings viciously conflict with both Scn and Christianity.

Minister Tony Muhammad: Like Johnson, he wants to raise money for Scientology churches too! But he is Nation of Islam, a cult that Scientologists believe is also implanted and deluded.

So, the Minister and the Reverend want to inspire and close Scientologists to give money to the IAS, for which they get a huge sales commission.

I probably shouldn't say anything negative about anyone's religion, so I'll just lightly mention that these two devoutly religious holy men are corrupt whores, hustlers and pimps.
    They're Judas goats.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

14. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tesseract liked this post

VIDEO: Discussion between Nation of Islam members John Muhammad, Rizza Islam and Sister Nayyirah Muhammad about Scientology begins at about 22:00.

Edited to add: As someone mentioned on Tony Ortega's blog, the discussion really starts at about 16:50 when Dianetics is first mentioned. I was trying to save you time, but do start at 16:50 for the full discussion.

They're caught. They use all of the cult buzzwords and lexicon. Gradient, pictures...all of it.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

It was interesting watching that video to see what they thought about all the bad press that scientology gets.

Apparently white people can see that dianetics and scientology are helping black people so the white people are trying to destroy it so that the black people don't get helped.

Wow.

17. Thanks WildKat, Enthetan, JustSheila says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Enthetan, Ogsonofgroo liked this post

PODCAST: Sister Nayyirah Muhammad is "the First female in the Nation of Islam to reach the level of Clear in the Church of Scientology."

ASA = As-salamu alaykum = "Peace be upon you."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hereaft...e-black-family

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

ASA~ Dear Family, I Am very honored to welcome Sister Nayyirah Muhammad who is a Strong Fearless Sister Soldier of Allah, who became the First female in the Nation of Islam to reach the level of Clear in the Church of Scientology. I Am almost speechless in describing what she has acomplished thus far because it is truly a Mighty Achievement. She is currently holding events for the REPAIR OF THE BLACK FAMILY , dealing with Autism and it's effect on Black Children, How To Eat To Live, Assis "Hands on Healing", The Modern Science of Mental Health and so much more !!!!!!! Please invite Family and Friends to hear this Life-Saving Message ~ CALL IN #347.857.4514 also via WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/HEREAFTERISNOW

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

A photograph on the linked Blog Talk Radio site shows Sister Nayyirah Muhammad has also completed Scientology Super Power.

19. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast