Thread: Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centre

Default Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centre

Steven Mango, who appears in Louis Theroux My Scientology Movie, has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centre.

Welcome to...

Mangotology

http://blog.mangotology.com/

2. Thanks Karen#1, Anonycat, Leland, Out/Int, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, aurabass, Out/Int liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Default Re: Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centr

Steve Mango is a pretty cool guy. He is relentless and the World needs more SP's like him to get Scientology exposed for what it is - a criminal, greedy, money making corporation disguised as a religion that hides behind a religious cloak.

Thank you Steve Mango!

You are in POWER on suppressing Scientology!!

4. Likes WildKat, Jump, aurabass, Leland liked this post

Default Re: Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centr

Steven Mango responds to alleged Scientology hate blog against him.

6. Thanks Teanntás, Ogsonofgroo, WildKat, Out/Int, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, Out/Int liked this post

Thank YOU! I appreciate it I am doing everything in my power to continuously expose the abuses within Scientology. I don't want anyone to think my blog is trying to compete with Tony Ortega or anything. I just wanted another avenue for others to find my videos and stories if they aren't on YouTube!

Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post
    Steve Mango is a pretty cool guy. He is relentless and the World needs more SP's like him to get Scientology exposed for what it is - a criminal, greedy, money making corporation disguised as a religion that hides behind a religious cloak.

Thank you Steve Mango!

You are in POWER on suppressing Scientology!!

8. Thanks AngeloV, JustSheila, Type4_PTS, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by StevenMango View Post
    Thank YOU! I appreciate it I am doing everything in my power to continuously expose the abuses within Scientology. I don't want anyone to think my blog is trying to compete with Tony Ortega or anything. I just wanted another avenue for others to find my videos and stories if they aren't on YouTube!

Thanks Steven. Love your work man!

Thanks for dropping by - you're welcome anytime

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

10. Likes StevenMango, Karen#1 liked this post

to ESMB, Steven!

It's great to have you here. Weren't you at HowdyCom last year?

You seem so natural and comfortable as a speaker and actor. I've enjoyed your vids, your part in the Theroux movie and like and appreciate all you do to expose the crimes of the sneaky slimy cult of Scientology.

Give 'em hell, Steven!
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

12. Thanks Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes StevenMango, Karen#1, Jump liked this post

VIDEO: Suicide Attempt After Leaving Scientology, by Steven Mango.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Published on Apr 10, 2017

After leaving and speaking out against Scientology, I got very depressed. I felt like I lost a piece of myself and I didn't know who I was as a person. As a result of this, I drove to Las Vegas in the middle of the night planning to jump off of a hotel balcony into the Bellagio fountains. This is my story about how I got to the point of suicide and what actually happened on the night when I was just about to kill myself.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Gold Meritorious Patron This is NOT OK !!!!'s Avatar

I'm wondering Steve, is there any reason you haven't been here on ESMB all the time along your journey?

Just curious.
    I’m not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis