Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: What if it wasn't dub in?

Silver Meritorious Patron Elronius of Marcabia's Avatar

Default Re: What if it wasn't dub in?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Thanks very much for that link. I echo your comment. Heh.

I'll take the liberty of posting an excerpt:

Those who have progressed to the higher spirit world ever endeavor to enlighten these earthbound spirits, but the latter, due to preconceptions concerning the hereafter, labor under the delusion that the departed are “dead,” or are “ghosts,” and often refuse to recognize their friends or to realize their own condition.

Many are in a state of heavy sleep, others are lost or confused; troubled minds may be haunted by fear of the strange darkness, those conscience stricken suffer in anguish or remorse for their, earth conduct; some, impelled by selfish or evil inclinations, seek an outlet for their tendencies, remaining in this condition until these destructive desires are outgrown, when the soul cries out for understanding and light, and progressed spirits are able to reach them and aid them.

Lacking physical bodies through which to carry out earthly propensities many discarnate intelligences are attracted to the magnetic light which emanates from mortals, and, consciously or unconsciously, attach themselves to these magnetic auras, finding an avenue of expression through influencing, obsessing or possessing human beings. Such obtruding spirits influence susceptible sensitives with their thoughts, impart their own emotions to them, weaken their will power and often control their actions, producing great distress, mental confusion and suffering.

Paul

So one whackjob agrees with another whackjob
    All this stuff exists yes, but just between the ears folks and the power
    of imagination is truly something of a divine nature infinite in fact

Curse and a blessing all in same breathe, but when money changes hands
    shit stops being funny and charming like a child with a stick pony.

When going back in time to answer these kinds of questions keep in mind
    was't that long ago people were being burned at the stake,branded evil with
    phony trials kind of like your comm ev and SP declaration so yeah it's bridge
    alright a bridge to hell that should be burnt at every opportunity.

Bring on the marshmellows and call in Ghost Busters
    And what do you call it when a condescending asshole walks in and starts preaching from
    the delusional works of an even bigger asshole ?
    "Standard Scientology"

2. Likes Gib liked this post
    LOL! Gib laughed at this post

Heh! Why be bothered carrying out a waste-of-time "discussion" with refusal-to-believe-disbelievers when you can refer them to a real, live, living breathing ghost!!!!

Here, we have one presenting herself for the unbelieving as we speak!!!

Picture and all . . . .

Ghost girl’ haunts Spanish town officials, mayor urged to hire exorcist

A Spanish mayor has been urged to hire an exorcist after town councilors said they were being haunted by the ghost of a girl. An image of the alleged phantom has been caught on camera by one of the councilors and is circulating in local media.

The spooky incident took place earlier in February in the town of Vegas del Genil, Granada province, in southern Spain, according to reports in local media.

A councilor in the town hall was working late when he said he suddenly felt the air “turn cold.”

Snipped . . .
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Mims is thinking with the datum, or significance told by Hubbard, that Hubbard said, that the emeter reads before the person is consciously aware of it, it meaning, significance of some bad or charged event, therefore it read. But this not a causal event, it sure as hell seems like it is, but it is not. Why?, because we have in scientology training a correction list, and one of the questions is "Was it a false read".

LOL, the whole subject of scientology is one
    yep and if you just connect that wheel to Scientology and it's
    bank accounts you have the full picture

Connect up get on source, clear the planet, save the humans from
    their unconscious fall into the abyss, do it now !! small window and chance
    blah blah blah blah only you chosen one's can, the big beans
    And what do you call it when a condescending asshole walks in and starts preaching from
    "Standard Scientology"

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Heh! Why be bothered carrying out a waste-of-time "discussion" with refusal-to-believe-disbelievers when you can refer them to a real, live, living breathing ghost!!!!

Picture and all . . . .
    Casper bit you when you were a kid did'nt he Roger
    "Standard Scientology"

6. LOL! strativarius laughed at this post
    Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Thanks very much for that link. I echo your comment. Heh.

I'll take the liberty of posting an excerpt:

Those who have progressed to the higher spirit world ever endeavor to enlighten these earthbound spirits, but the latter, due to preconceptions concerning the hereafter, labor under the delusion that the departed are “dead,” or are “ghosts,” and often refuse to recognize their friends or to realize their own condition.

Many are in a state of heavy sleep, others are lost or confused; troubled minds may be haunted by fear of the strange darkness, those conscience stricken suffer in anguish or remorse for their, earth conduct; some, impelled by selfish or evil inclinations, seek an outlet for their tendencies, remaining in this condition until these destructive desires are outgrown, when the soul cries out for understanding and light, and progressed spirits are able to reach them and aid them.

Lacking physical bodies through which to carry out earthly propensities many discarnate intelligences are attracted to the magnetic light which emanates from mortals, and, consciously or unconsciously, attach themselves to these magnetic auras, finding an avenue of expression through influencing, obsessing or possessing human beings. Such obtruding spirits influence susceptible sensitives with their thoughts, impart their own emotions to them, weaken their will power and often control their actions, producing great distress, mental confusion and suffering.

Paul
    well, one way to look at that, SO contract of We Come Back, and yet Hubbard said "He wasn't coming back" LOL

Or another way, where are those that have died in the scientology organization of mind control, where are they? Afterall, Hubbard promised to end the cycle of death, ie buddism, and have certainty on past lives and future lives? Oh, and how to avoid implants, LOL.

Crusader

Picture and all . . . .
    Thinking in futures, what will happen in the future when you and Terril Park are now no longer here? I don't mean this in a bad way as I love your tag line, which is Life is to be enjoyed, totally agree.

Who will replace you or Terril Park messaging here on ESMB about your stick? Your stick Alan Walter, and Terril Park the stick of the Freezone?

It's a PR World, it's a Rhetoric World. Do you folks have the money? To promote Alan Walter or the Freezone when you leave or die?

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Thinking in futures, what will happen in the future when you and Terril Park are now no longer here? I don't mean this in a bad way as I love your tag line, which is Life is to be enjoyed, totally agree.

Who will replace you or Terril Park messaging here on ESMB about your stick? Your stick Alan Walter, and Terril Park the stick of the Freezone?

It's a PR World, it's a Rhetoric World. Do you folks have the money? To promote Alan Walter or the Freezone when you leave or die?
    Ah, Gib, kindly put your's above . . .

Meh, to be honest, my only concern is, rather like all the naysayers of anything spiritual, my only shtick is to contribute what knowledge or info and experience I come across that might be useful to those interested in honest info . . . this as Mimsey shows himself to be.

He asked a question and guys who are into helping others, like Dull Old Fart, Phenom, Terryl, others and me, well we contribute what we can to help.

The trouble with the nasty "debunkers" is they try to destroy honest dialogue . . . which is rather stupid behavior on its face . . . if they have alternative info or data to offer that could be helpful. But the usual drill of insulting attempts at put-down, don't help anyone.

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

10. Thanks castle70, phenomanon says "thank you" for this post
    Likes castle70 liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

Ah, Gib, kindly put your's above . . .

Meh, to be honest, my only concern is, rather like all the naysayers of anything spiritual, my only shtick is to contribute what knowledge or info and experience I come across that might be useful to those interested in honest info . . . this as Mimsey shows himself to be.

He asked a question and guys who are into helping others, like Dull Old Fart, Phenom, Terryl, others and me, well we contribute what we can to help.

The trouble with the nasty "debunkers" is they try to destroy honest dialogue . . . which is rather stupid behavior on its face . . . if they have alternative info or data to offer that could be helpful. But the usual drill of insulting attempts at put-down, don't help anyone.

Rog
    If someone warns others that those concerned people named above may be adding to the delusional beliefs brought about by the work hubbard put together are they naysayers and debunkers?

You might not have the answers to the spiritual needs of others. Does it not seem in any way vain that you should be the one to tell others what their spiritual enlightenment is?

Also can any of you agree on what this help your concern deems necessary is actually helping with?

Think about those that went through auditor training in scientology. They were taught to believe that they were the only ones that had the true technique that every person on the planet needed for the planet to become sane.

Think about what that must do to an ego. Is this a base people should build upon to help others find the truth about life?

I don't disbelieve there is phenomena that is difficult to explain out there, I do believe the philosophies built out of scientology don't explain it correctly no matter how often the words truth and honesty are used.
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

12. Thanks Gib, tesseract says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by George Layton View Post
    If someone warns others that those concerned people named above may be adding to the delusional beliefs brought about by the work hubbard put together are they naysayers and debunkers?

You might not have the answers to the spiritual needs of others. Does it not seem in any way vain that you should be the one to tell others what their spiritual enlightenment is?

Also can any of you agree on what this help your concern deems necessary is actually helping with?

Think about those that went through auditor training in scientology. They were taught to believe that they were the only ones that had the true technique that every person on the planet needed for the planet to become sane.

Think about what that must do to an ego. Is this a base people should build upon to help others find the truth about life?

I don't disbelieve there is phenomena that is difficult to explain out there, I do believe the philosophies built out of scientology don't explain it correctly no matter how often the words truth and honesty are used.
    What I try to do is explain the tech or answer questions about it - if someone wants to believe it or not - fine by me. I believe they should understand it correctly, rather than have some off the wall idea. I don't believe by asking one to understand it correctly is the same as endorsing it.

Earlier in the thread Demented Hubbard was asking these hypothetical questions that he felt would be a good test for the validity of the existence of BT's. I have no desire to pick up the cans and waste my time on a wild goose chase. I tried to explain why it wouldn't fly, and ultimately told him to get a meter, a book of e-meter drills and down load the ot5 mats and find and ask the BTs his questions himself. Maybe he will find some BTs, maybe he won't. Maybe they will be real, maybe he will mock them up.

Perhaps that was misunderstood as an endorsement of Scientology, it wasn't - but it was a simple suggestion - go check it out for yourself.

Another point some what related, I guess my viewpoint on the whole BT thing is agnostic.
    a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God (or in this case BT'S) or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God (BT's).
    Mimsey

14. Likes castle70, Dulloldfart liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mimsey Borogrove View Post
    --snipped--

What I try to do is explain the tech or answer questions about it - if someone wants to believe it or not - fine by me. I believe they should understand it correctly, rather than have some off the wall idea. I don't believe by asking one to understand it correctly is the same as endorsing it. 1

Perhaps that was misunderstood as an endorsement of Scientology, it wasn't - but it was a simple suggestion - go check it out for yourself. 2

1 - I take a different approach. What I try to do is to explain the tech or answer questions about it, being sure to include the essential fact that the tech does not produce any of the claimed states, abilities or paranormal powers. Otherwise it is like running a seminar for locksmiths, expertly expounding on how to crack into a safe for customers who lost their combination--where none of the theories being lectured about actually open the safe. Omitting the essential information that none of the miraculous safe cracking techniques ever worked--not even once in 67 years--does not help them "understand it correctly" in any remote sense of the expression.

2 - "Go check it out for yourself" is what, in fact, a person is doing when they ask a former Scientologist about the expected results from auditing and doing "the Bridge". If the answer ends in sending the person off to do Scientology, it's as if the advising party has no idea at all that 99% of Scientologists blow because the tech is a complete fraud. At the very least, if you are going to tell someone to "go check it out for themselves" you could steer them to the massively overwhelming debunking and whistleblowing information that other former Scientologists have volunteered on the internet and in books.

To simplify, I'll just say that "explaining" Scientology to someone without ever mentioning that it doesn't work--and contains a vast sea of of misrepresentations, pseudoscience, unproven hyperbole, debunked charlatanism, outright lies and knowing fraud--is simply of no real value or potentially very harmful to the party that remains ignorant and un-warned of the dangers.

The internet has solved the mystery of Scientology by allowing tens of thousands of unbiased and experienced persons to REVIEW the subject. It levels the playing field, just like Amazon, Yelp and eBay and other websites are controlled by customer reviews. Imagine someone who lost the key to their car who goes to Yelp to find a locksmith and calls the first one that pops up, only a quarter-mile away--without reading the REVIEWS. What if 99% of those REVIEWS are from disgruntled and ripped off customers who say they lavishly overpaid for a duplicate key that didn't work and they couldn't get a refund. That's Scientology!

Do you really want to refer people to "go check out that locksmith for themselves" without mentioning the most vital & glaringly relevant facts?
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 17th February 2017 at 09:23 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

16. Thanks AngeloV, strativarius says "thank you" for this post
    Likes strativarius liked this post
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast