Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Scientology member Joy Villa's "Make America Great Again" Trump Grammy Dress

Default Re: Scientology member Joy Villa's "Make America Great Again" Trump Grammy Dress

In January 2017 singer Joy Villa of Trump Grammy dress fame said she didn't like Trump.

From Tony Ortega's article about singer Kuba Ka.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/03/25/god...r-or-the-pope/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Later, [Kuba Ka] says he met with Joy and her publicist, and Kuba says he suggested that to expand Scientology’s reach, they should go to Washington DC and try to meet the new president. (“I don’t actually support Trump. I just mean we should try to meet with him because he’s the president. I don’t support anybody. I only support the United Nations and Queen Elizabeth,” Kuba adds with a laugh.) At the time, in January, he says that Joy reacted negatively, saying that she didn’t like Trump.

“I had told her and her publicist that Scientology was too much behind closed gates. Let’s show the love and bring in the media, bring in Leah Remini. And after I told them that, Joy and her publicist told me they couldn’t be around me because I was too controversial and was talking about reaching out to Trump. Then she turned around and supported Trump!”

Kuba thinks his suggestion was the seed that motivated her later to wear a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammys, which instantly made her famous with Trump supporters.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. Thanks Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Scientology member Joy Villa's "Make America Great Again" Trump Grammy Dress

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC;113657<snip>
    At the time, in January, he says that Joy reacted negatively, saying that she didnít like Trump.

<snip><
    Joy realized that her dislike of Trump was irrelevant because her stunt wasn't done to promote Trump, it was all about promoting herself.

Lying about her true feelings, pretending to like Trump so she could do a self-promotional stunt is so Scientological.

A Scientologist can almost always justify any means to an end which they see as the "greatest good".

4. Likes Sidney18511, WildKat liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    Joy realized that her dislike of Trump was irrelevant because her stunt wasn't done to promote Trump, it was all about promoting herself.

Lying about her true feelings, pretending to like Trump so she could do a self-promotional stunt is so Scientological.

A Scientologist can almost always justify any means to an end which they see as the "greatest good".
    Yes, was just about to say the same things. Joy was self-serving, but above all "Hubbard-serving" just like any good cult member.

Still, if she ever can get separated from the cult, I could really like her. She is very vivacious and actually likeable, the way I see Leah Remini.
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

Quote Originally Posted by WildKat View Post
    Yes, was just about to say the same things. Joy was self-serving, but above all "Hubbard-serving" just like any good cult member.

Still, if she ever can get separated from the cult, I could really like her. She is very vivacious and actually likeable, the way I see Leah Remini.
    It may be difficult for her to see the true nature of the cult right now because she just sees how the cult is treating HER, and for anyone who reads Tony O's blog today about Kuba, you can see how the cult treats these people they want to use for their own purposes. On one hand they really roll out the red carpet, treat them like a big celebrity (even when they're not), but they also seek to heavily control the lives and careers of these people.

Joy is probably enjoying the celebrity treatment but she's on a very short leash. The moment she begins originating any of her own ideas that are contrary to CoS policy her eternity will be threatened so fast her head will spin.

7. Thanks Enthetan, Lurker5, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, Enthetan, WildKat liked this post

Default 4/8/17: Scientology member Joy Villa has a meet and greet at Trump Tower. Bring cash.

4/8/17: Scientology member Joy Villa has a meet and greet at Trump Tower. Bring cash.

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2017/04/06/sci...y-of-the-week/

9. LOL! Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post
    WTF? Ogsonofgroo said WTF? to this post

Joy Villa cranks it up, takes a walk around New York dressed as a Trump supporter

10 Hours Walking In NYC as a Women Trump Supporter

If you donít offend anyone, you also donít inspire anyone.

11. LOL! Ogsonofgroo, Leland laughed at this post

I wonder what would happen is one dressed up as an Alien....and walked around downtown Clearwater for a few hours....?

13. LOL! AngeloV, Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    I wonder what would happen is one dressed up as an Alien....and walked around downtown Clearwater for a few hours....?

The non-Scientologists would be amused, and the Scientologists wouldn't get the joke.

Now, walk around Fort Hamilton Ave in a jacket with American Psychiatric Association on the back, and you might get a response.

15. Likes tesseract liked this post
    LOL! Leland, Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    Now, walk around Fort Hamilton Ave in a jacket with American Psychiatric Association on the back, and you might get a response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	want + varying degrees.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	13420  
    EVIL GETS THINGS DONE

17. LOL! Jump laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    Available at CefePress.com

19. Likes tesseract liked this post
    LOL! Leland laughed at this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456