Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

  1. #1
    Patron with Honors
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    267

    Default OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos



    I can't believe the crimes committed by the " Criminal Church of Scientology have been going on for years and years -

    These poor people still believe in Hubbard during this video

    Anyone know if they "went clear" and found out the truth about L Ron Hubbard?

    I hope they are okay and if they read this blog - THANK YOU for posting this.

    The crimes are still going on in 2017.

    How are these people doing now? I give them a huge round of applause for having the courage to make these videos.

    For those lurkers who have been tricked and lied - keep looking and digging until you know the truth about Scientology

    Even Hubbard said - LIVE WITH THE TRUTH!
    Last edited by Out/Int; 16th February 2017 at 06:27 PM.

  2. Thanks Gizmo, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Gib, tesseract, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
  3. #2
    Patron with Honors
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    Another video from Greg and Debra Barnes plus two other OT VII's

    Included is more info and an update from Debra and Greg Barnes from the 1st video and some OT VII's - Tory Christman and Peter Alexander - and their stories.

    They all left Scientology.

    They talk about the OT levels and how dangerous it is due to messing with your "beliefs"

    BT's and Cluster's are the cause of your problems and you audit them off to get better? WTF?

    OT VII really sucks and is a huge money maker for the cult of Scientology

    https://youtu.be/3C5j63DsmnQ


    Last edited by Out/Int; 16th February 2017 at 06:28 PM.

  4. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
  5. #3
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    None of your G-D- bid ness
    Posts
    3,267

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post


    I can't believe the crimes committed by the " Criminal Church of Scientology have been going on for years and years -

    These poor people still believe in Hubbard during this video

    Anyone know if they "went clear" and found out the truth about L Ron Hubbard?

    I hope they are okay and if they read this blog - THANK YOU for posting this.

    The crimes are still going on in 2017.

    How are these people doing now? I give them a huge round of applause for having the courage to make these videos.

    For those lurkers who have been tricked and lied - keep looking and digging until you know the truth about Scientology

    Even Hubbard said - LIVE WITH THE TRUTH!
    This is one video that, if it could be seen by the remaining old timers, those struggling to "go OT", would really open their eyes. The problem is getting them to look at it.

    Best way to keep people in a trap: get them afraid to look at the key that will open the door and free them. The key is truth, but if you call it "entheta" and make them afraid to look at it....what a great trap, eh?
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

  6. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lord Xenu, Gib, tesseract, Out/Int liked this post
  7. #4
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,256

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    ..

    Quote Originally Posted by WildKat View Post
    This is one video that, if it could be seen by the remaining old timers, those struggling to "go OT", would really open their eyes. The problem is getting them to look at it.

    Best way to keep people in a trap: get them afraid to look at the key that will open the door and free them. The key is truth, but if you call it "entheta" and make them afraid to look at it....what a great trap, eh?

    Yes! People with even marginal critical thinking skills would certainly have their eyes opened.

    However, when KSW Scientologists have their eyes closed, they are trying very hard to NOT OPEN THEM and to DO NOTHING (OT-TRO).

    A far more likely reaction from one of Hubbard's "Loyal Officers" would be to watch the video and have a huge win. Because "...people only attack Scientology because our tech works and we are flourishing and prospering!"

    Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists are not the most able beings on the planet? LOL
    ________________________

    Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

    Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

    I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

    For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

  8. Thanks Gizmo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, tesseract liked this post
  9. #5
    Goldenrod SP ThetanExterior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,969

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post
    Another video from Greg and Debra Barnes plus two other OT VII's

    Included is more info and an update from Debra and Greg Barnes from the 1st video and some OT VII's - Tory Christman and Peter Alexander - and their stories.

    They all left Scientology.

    They talk about the OT levels and how dangerous it is due to messing with your "beliefs"

    BT's and Cluster's are the cause of your problems and you audit them off to get better? WTF?

    OT VII really sucks and is a huge money maker for the cult of Scientology

    https://youtu.be/3C5j63DsmnQ



    Tory Bezazian/Christman is a member here. Also Virginia McClaughry, who is part of the Debra and Greg Barnes story.

  10. Thanks Out/Int, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
  11. #6
    Patron with Honors
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    Not exactly breaking news- this video has been on XenuTV for many, many years. I think at least a decade.
    Francois Tremblay
    Undercover agent for the Church of the Subgenius (Praise Bob)

  12. Thanks afaceinthecrowd says "thank you" for this post
  13. #7
    Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    U. S.
    Posts
    4,589

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Tremblay View Post
    Not exactly breaking news- this video has been on XenuTV for many, many years. I think at least a decade.
    Yep.

    The Vids were Linked to some years back by an ESMB Member on a Thread (I forget exactly when, by whom, or which Thread) and I watched the Vids, and there was some excellent Dialogue about the Barnes's, OT VII the OT Sections and the contents of the Vids on that Thread (including Posts by ESMBers that had done OT VII & VIII).

    The Vids are well worth the time to watch if someone has not viewed them before...Especially if they are questioning or newly out Cof$ Scn's searching for and starting to piece together the "Tiles to the Mosaic".

    Face
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

  14. Thanks Out/Int, Gizmo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Out/Int, Churchill, Gizmo liked this post
  15. #8
    Rabble Rouser Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wog City USA
    Posts
    2,864

    Default Re: OT VII's exposing Scientology - watch these videos

    I suspect well over 1,000 ot7s have left the cult. Why ? They didn't get what they were promised.

    Lord knows how many ot8s have left the cult. Why ? They didn't get what they were promised.

    'They didn't get what they were promised' is a very polite way of saying 'lied to'.

    News ? Hardly.
    Ain't life grand !

    Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

  16. Thanks Lord Xenu says "thank you" for this post

Similar Threads

  1. Sec Check Blog: Exposing Scientology Front Groups (and other stuff)
    By CommunicatorIC in forum Scientology Front Groups and Alliances
    Replies: 904
    Last Post: 4th December 2016, 08:04 AM
  2. Scientology - the science of exposing and exploiting human vulnerabilities in PT
    By Knows in forum Evaluating and Criticising Scientology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27th October 2016, 05:07 PM
  3. The Martin Ottmann Documents Web Site: Exposing Scientology
    By CommunicatorIC in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd April 2014, 11:52 PM
  4. Claudio Lugli - You Tube videos - exposing Church of Miss Cabbage
    By Idle Morgue in forum Evaluating and Criticising Scientology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th September 2012, 01:37 AM
  5. Mexico exposing Scientology
    By Illegal Alien in forum Other Locations
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21st March 2012, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •