Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

  1. #81
    Rabble Rouser Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wog City USA
    Posts
    2,713

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    Thats pretty much how I left. I had come to st hill
    to do a CCRD. Had just come of a wonderful
    FPRD [ thats not often said here] but it was a cycle
    I originated. Was keen to do CCRD and then OT levels.
    They told me not clear. I believe then, 1991, natural
    clear was no longer allowed. Got them to change
    their mind eventually but in the meantime did stuff
    I had no interest in and said so. It became clear to me
    that my future in CO$ would be executive C/Sing and
    arbitrary rundowns ect I was not interested in. So
    I never returned. Was always happy to persue hobbies
    such as wine women and song. So only mild regret,
    and freedom to persue such hobbies. Then I had no
    idea there was an independent FZ. A few years later
    found there was an FZ and did OT levels and had a ball.
    In the kindest way possible with no ill feelings at all, Terril, wouldn't you say you've all along been a bit of an outlier ?
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

    "Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

  2. #82
    Diamond Invictus SP Type4_PTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,416

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by ThetanExterior View Post
    On top of all that she is the only child of a music legend - Elvis.

    That must have been incredibly hard to deal with but to add all of the Scientology crap to it must have been unbearable.
    Yes, exactly! Just this alone, being Elvis's daughter, being in the spotlight, dealing with all the paparazzi, etc., had to be difficult.

    Then throw Scientology into the mix and that would have been challenging for any child growing up.

  3. Thanks Free to shine, ThetanExterior says "thank you" for this post
  4. #83

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    In the kindest way possible with no ill feelings at all, Terril, wouldn't you say you've all along been a bit of an outlier ?
    No offence taken, and yes here I am. In FZ forums not so
    much. Though some have kicked me out for being less than
    zealous re KSW.

  5. Thanks JustSheila, DagwoodGum says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! phenomanon laughed at this post
  6. #84
    Gold Meritorious Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,083

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    Yes, exactly! Just this alone, being Elvis's daughter, being in the spotlight, dealing with all the paparazzi, etc., had to be difficult.

    Then throw Scientology into the mix and that would have been challenging for any child growing up.
    Churchill mentioned

    * There is, however a recurring theme that states this: Within Scientology, evil behavior is pervasive and tolerated, and hidden, and it rests just beneath the surface, not as six degrees of separation, but much, much closer to each Scientologist - more like one or two degrees of separation.

    For example, Lisa-Marie's soon to be ex-husband, Michael Lockwood is a guitarist seeking a huge spousal support payout from her. So he's no Eric Clapton - few are. He played in her band, and with another Scientologist, Bijou Phillips, the wife of actor-Scientologist/accused triple-rapist Danny Masterson.

    ***

    wow, that contains enough close individuals to write into an incredible OSA 'ruin utterly" program upon Lisa. ' To bring enough pressure...'

    And no one can get me to believe this kinda shit doesn't happen. I and my family were recipients in the early 70s.
    Last edited by dchoiceisalwaysrs; 23rd March 2017 at 04:18 AM. Reason: typo

  7. Thanks phenomanon, Churchill says "thank you" for this post
  8. #85
    Gold Meritorious Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,083

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    delete duplicate
    Last edited by dchoiceisalwaysrs; 23rd March 2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: delete duplicate

  9. #86
    Goodby Goodluck
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    Those are not hobbies Terril
    those are sins
    LUST

    Well I was going to add that I'd love to motorboat those twins but then I read the context of the thread, NEVER-MIND!
    Crack cocaine and booze are gateway drugs to Scientology

  10. #87

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Lisa's daughter Riley, whom she is living with at the moment, is still in. Riley and Juliette Lewis have been conversing on social media and Riley was just visiting a church in England.

    tbh I think the disconnection policy isn't as strict with these celeberities.

  11. Thanks Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
  12. #88
    Diamond Invictus SP Type4_PTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,416

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by NXDbsc2017 View Post
    Lisa's daughter Riley, whom she is living with at the moment, is still in. Riley and Juliette Lewis have been conversing on social media and Riley was just visiting a church in England.

    tbh I think the disconnection policy isn't as strict with these celeberities.

    I also agree that the disconnection policy isn't as strict with the celebs, but the Co$ could very well be using Lisa's connections that are still in as leverage against her, threatening disconnection if she publicly speaks out against Scientology.

    I don't know if that's what's happening nor do I have any inside info. But if that IS what's happening it would seem pretty much how the CoS takes care of business.

    To get what they want they threaten your eternity and it that doesn't work they'll threaten to disconnect you from your friends and family.

  13. Thanks phenomanon, Churchill says "thank you" for this post
  14. #89
    Gold Meritorious Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,083

    Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

    Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    I also agree that the disconnection policy isn't as strict with the celebs, but the Co$ could very well be using Lisa's connections that are still in as leverage against her, threatening disconnection if she publicly speaks out against Scientology.

    I don't know if that's what's happening nor do I have any inside info. But if that IS what's happening it would seem pretty much how the CoS takes care of business.

    To get what they want they threaten your eternity and it that doesn't work they'll threaten to disconnect you from your friends and family.
    Or incite R2-45 to be run on you, or a noisy investigation, or manufacture and spread malicious rumours.....or or or... ya know the typical things that make the world a better place.

  15. Thanks phenomanon, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30th June 2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Lisa Marie Presley Has Left Scientology!
    By smartone in forum Scientology Celebrities
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 17th October 2013, 05:21 AM
  3. Lisa Marie Presley Left $cientology?
    By svonhatten in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 8th August 2013, 08:33 AM
  4. Lisa Marie Presley defends Scn
    By Voltaire's Child in forum Scientology Celebrities
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th January 2009, 01:17 AM
  5. Lisa Marie has her twins.
    By Wisened One in forum Scientology Celebrities
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th October 2008, 05:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •