Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

Quote Originally Posted by WildKat View Post
    Is this Fake News? Or some truth to it?

Lisa Marie's Scientology Prison

"Sources say" she has crawled back to the cult, is being brainwashed and kept like a prisoner.....

http://radaronline.com/videos/lisa-m...y-scientology/
    From Page Six:
    Lisa Marie Presley did not rejoin the Church of Scientology

Lisa Marie Presley has not rejoined the Church of Scientology, contrary to reports earlier this month that she had.

“To the best of my information, Lisa Marie Presley is not back in [the church],” Scientology expert Tony Ortega told me. “She is going through a lot of trouble in her life right now. But she has not rejoined.”

Presley, 49, made a clean break with the cult-like religion in 2014. But her daughter Riley Keough, a Golden Globe-nominated actress, is still a devout follower and fighting to get her mom back in the fold, according to Ortega.

<snip>

Full Article: http://pagesix.com/2017/03/12/lisa-m...f-scientology/

I hope Tony's information is correct about this.

2. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Wow, what a story!!

Anyone care to speculate?
    We're not allowed to speculate, or theorize, or fantasize, or categorize, or hypothesize.
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Um . . . maybe.

Ex-Scientology, the science of uncertainty.

Paul
    whoops! thanks for pointing that out Paul. I guess I am at the wrong board. I thought this was certainly an Ex religion of scientology place.
    Current technical issues resulting in typos, missed wording and punctuation etc. Hope you can make out what I am trying to say or joke about. Oh and auto correct I mean auto incorrect puts changed words in my posts. In the mountains so signal- connection whenever or dropouts mid posts etc. Lol

Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    From Page Six:

I hope Tony's information is correct about this.
    But how does Tony KNOW for sure that she didn't? Was he only speculating about what he wanted to be true????

I guess it comes down to "sources" and who you choose to believe. I'm sure he has lots of his own sources.

I would rather believe she has not gone back, but....stranger things have happened.
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

While my friends are not the high profile celebs or whales, some have had various difficulties after leaving what they felt was their "religion" for decades if not a quarter a century of their life !

Deeply troubling to feel betrayed by ones " religion " ? Well, no shit Sherlock !

Knowing that almost everybody one knows is going to " disconnect " - friends, family, children, spouse ? Oh, maybe cause for an uncomfortable lunch ?

So, somebody had a rough go after they left the cult after a long involvement ?

Didn't most of us have some hard days after we left ?

Can anyone say I walked out of the cult - or was thrown out of the cult - and so what, tomorrow is another day ?

For me, I got to give Lisa Marie - or anybody else - some slack in the process of getting out of the cult & dealing with the aftermath.

I'm so glad I'm not of interest to the tabloids or the yellow press fueled by the lies of, who else, OSA.

I doubt Lisa Marie is the only person to have some bumps in life - most of us had 'em - just no so damn publicly !
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

"Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

7. Thanks Free to shine, lotus, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes lotus, dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I doubt Lisa Marie is the only person to have some bumps in life - most of us had 'em - just no so damn publicly !
    Lisa has had some bumps for sure. She got brought into Scientology early in her childhood; that's a "bump" that no child deserves. She had multiple deaths in her family, including her father at age 9. Then ended up in a Scientology school at age 11.

9. Likes Lurker5 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post

Can anyone say I walked out of the cult - or was thrown out of the cult - and so what, tomorrow is another day ?
    Thats pretty much how I left. I had come to st hill
    to do a CCRD. Had just come of a wonderful
    FPRD [ thats not often said here] but it was a cycle
    I originated. Was keen to do CCRD and then OT levels.
    They told me not clear. I believe then, 1991, natural
    clear was no longer allowed. Got them to change
    their mind eventually but in the meantime did stuff
    I had no interest in and said so. It became clear to me
    that my future in CO$ would be executive C/Sing and
    arbitrary rundowns ect I was not interested in. So
    I never returned. Was always happy to persue hobbies
    such as wine women and song. So only mild regret,
    and freedom to persue such hobbies. Then I had no
    idea there was an independent FZ. A few years later
    found there was an FZ and did OT levels and had a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    hobbies
    such as wine women ....
    Those are not hobbies Terril
    those are sins
    LUST

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    Lisa has had some bumps for sure. She got brought into Scientology early in her childhood; that's a "bump" that no child deserves. She had multiple deaths in her family, including her father at age 9. Then ended up in a Scientology school at age 11.
    On top of all that she is the only child of a music legend - Elvis.

That must have been incredibly hard to deal with but to add all of the Scientology crap to it must have been unbearable.

13. Likes Type4_PTS liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Churchill's Avatar

In all this discussion of Lisa-Marie, I think there may be several possibly important facts and circumstances that have been overlooked.

Tony Ortega broke the story that Lisa-Marie was the person responsible for the public exposure of David Miscavige as someone who wished death upon his own father. This fact has forever devastated Scientology's pretense as a "humanitarian" benevolent "religious" organization, and it's also a fact that it would never have ever seen the light of day, were it not for Lisa Marie Presley. The sociopathic narcissist who runs Scientology has been exposed, beyond any reasonable doubt, as a truly vile human being, and by extension, the Scientologists who hang on his every word, applauding and cheering on cue, have exposed themselveas dupes of the highest order, who truly are as brainwashed and fanatical as your average suicide bomber. Let that sink in for a moment...

So, OK; many people have alleged many things about Scientology - some true, some not.

There is, however a recurring theme that states this: Within Scientology, evil behavior is pervasive and tolerated, and hidden, and it rests just beneath the surface, not as six degrees of separation, but much, much closer to each Scientologist - more like one or two degrees of separation.

For example, Lisa-Marie's soon to be ex-husband, Michael Lockwood is a guitarist seeking a huge spousal support payout from her. So he's no Eric Clapton - few are. He played in her band, and with another Scientologist, Bijou Phillips, the wife of actor-Scientologist/accused triple-rapist Danny Masterson.

Scientology reminds me of the movie Chinatown. An incestuous community that combines the vulnerable with the predatory; and when you complain to the ethics officer, he says "Forget it, Jake. It's Scientology."

And in the ever-shrinking, increasingly desperate and delusional Scientology culture where so many have escaped, it is a virtual mathematical certainty that, the few who remain will doubtless find themselves rubbing shoulders more and more frequently with very unsavory Scientology types, to put it delicately.
    Last edited by Churchill; 22nd March 2017 at 04:41 PM.
    -Len Zinberg

"Scientology does not work as stated.
    It does work as intended."
    -attributed to L Ron Hubbard, Jr. ("Nibs")

www.xenu.net

www.tonyortega.org

15. Thanks Gizmo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Type4_PTS, Gizmo liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast