Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Twins in Protective Custody

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    She was one of the celeb VIPs that were "handled" by Wiseman & Burke.

And there were others who wanted a piece of the action too. Example: John Coale (Washington hotshot lawyer and husband of Greta VonSustern) at one time was lobbying and schmoozing LMP in order to be her career manager.

And LMP of course had other special VIP "handlers" assigned to her so that lower caste members could not even approach or talk to LMP without being intercepted and pulled away.

Unseemly shit, all of that. LOL
    In the early to mid-80s, maybe even later, Lisa Marie was far more involved with Scientology than Priscilla. Priscilla rarely mentioned it publicly then and kept her own set of managers and business partners who were not Scientologists. When Lisa Marie met Danny Keough at the Celebrity Center around 1985, she became deeply involved. It was said at the time that Danny Keough was a Sea Org Member. Though I can't find anything to verify that, there is this:

Keough married Presley, the daughter of the late "King of Rock 'n' Roll" Elvis Presley and actress Priscilla Presley at the Church of Scientology in West Hollywood on October 3, 1988. Keough is a Scientologist, and met Lisa at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. The couple had dated for three years before marriage. Keough and Presley spent a three-month honeymoon on a cruise in the Caribbean, on a yacht owned by Church of Scientology, the SMV Freewinds.
    http://www.upi.com/topic/Danny_Keough/

Lisa Marie was certainly "handled" and manipulated by COS since the moment she stepped foot in Celebrity Center.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

2. Thanks Leland, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post

From the book, "Child Bride - The Untold Story of Priscilla Beaulieu Presley":

"Suddenly, in October 1988, several months pregnant, she married him. Priscilla, by all accounts including her own, was not pleased..."

..."for Lisa, at Priscilla's insistence, had Danny Keough sign a prenuptial agreement..."

According to the book, it was Jack Soden who worked with Priscilla to make Graceland profitable. Later, Priscilla sued a 30-year friend of Elvis', Joe Esposito, over home videos of Elvis that he wanted to release. Cindy Esposito, Joe's daughter, was a childhood friend of Lisa's. Both EPE (Elvis Presley Enterprises) and Priscilla gained a reputation for ruthless business practices.

The business was set up as a private practice, so actual profit figures are unavailable.

The book goes on to detail how Lisa Marie used John Coale, Greta Van Susteren's husband, as her attorney when she was trying to work up her first record deal. At her 25th birthday, Lisa's guests included celebrity Scientologists Kirstie Alley and Juliette Lewis. The Espositos were also there, but fell out of touch in later years, attributing their fallout to Scientology.

Lisa's use of Scientologists to represent her interests started early and continued from there.

Link to book: https://books.google.com/books?id=by...tology&f=false
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

4. Thanks Leland, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    She was one of the celeb VIPs that were "handled" by Wiseman & Burke.
    I heard that her $300 million estate was converted entirely into risky assets
    without her knowledge: LRH Basics Book and Lecture packages.

Here's a photo of trucks picking up LMP's massive collection of what arguably
    could be called a modern-day Royal Library of Alexandria, which was
    the ancient world's most famous repository of knowledge and scholarship.

W&B were going to store all this stuff at Graceland, but LMP found out about
    it before the trucks rolled out of LA county, eastbound and down,* as they say.

Name:  LMPtruck.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  192.4 KB

*Headed east and hauling ass . . . from the song by Jerry Reed.

6. LOL! HelluvaHoax!, JustSheila, Leland, Little David laughed at this post

The story on Fox News....

Perhaps a bit more info....LM claims her accountants did not pay her taxes.....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...e-custody.html

8. Thanks JustSheila says "thank you" for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123