Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

Default WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page.

This was first noted by "lkjl asdc" on Tony Ortega's blog.

EDITED TO ADD:

As noted below,
    Code:
    WhoIsMartyRathbun.com
    is back up.

Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 26th February 2017 at 06:22 AM.

2. Thanks Ogsonofgroo, scooter, afaceinthecrowd, randomx, Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Out/Int liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

Wonder how much they settled for.

LESSON DU JOUR: I guess the COS and Marty both had their own reasons for trying to hide the obvious fact that they settled.

The COS doesn't want anyone to know because it would encourage & embolden others to sue, knowing that the unbeatable OT cult lawyers can be beaten with a fat ass payday.

Marty wouldn't want anyone to know because he bragged like a beast all those blogging years about his pristine "integrity"and how he could not be compromised with "blood money". But, he had a price and he took it. That was the whole purpose of the lawsuit--MONEY--so he succeeded.

There is a moment in the true-story feature film DONNIE BRASCO (Johnny Depp, Al Pacino...) where a mafia captain is befriended who often takes the undercover FBI agent (Depp) up to his rooftop to feed and groom the racing pigeons that were kept in an array of cages. Al Pacino's character (mafia murderer) remarks to Depp: "When you see them pigeon cages being taken down, you'll know that he (mafia captain) ain't comin' back--he's dead"

Later in the movie, the pigeon cages are gone, just after the guy is wacked out by fellow mafia thugs.

In Marty's movie, there were no pigeon cages that came down. But the hate website came down. Same meaning.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Thanks Enthetan, lotus, scooter, Churchill, afaceinthecrowd and 7 others says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious

Default Re: WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

I just clicked on ALL these links below at Martys page says "Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"
    Makes one wonder why?

Corpus Christi Caller Times 19 Sept
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 2 July
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 3 August
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 5 July
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 6 August
    Corpus Christi Caller Times 9 July
    If you always follow the herd the only thing you will ever see is.... asses

6. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

. . .

Name:  Marty_money4.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  54.2 KB

Last edited by ILove2Lurk; 25th February 2017 at 05:42 PM.

8. Likes Jump liked this post
    LOL! hummingbird, Victoria, NoName, lotus, scooter and 7 others laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Is it legit now to say: "Marty, the CSOHB" ?

BTW, who is Marty ?
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

10. LOL! Out/Int, Lurker5 laughed at this post
    Patron with Honors

I hope someone mirrors his site before that comes down too

I had a feeling he accepted the blood money from the cult

That is really sad and tragic that he would throw himself under the bus for money

Marty Rathbun is a nut job

Someone contact his attorney's - or were they in on it too?

Did they do the "We don't know why we were fired" - drill.... as they pretended to be baffled as to why Marty Rathbun (Monique Rathbun) fired them?

What I am learning - I think everyone betrays everyone when Scientology is involved.

Scientology - Even if you are out - it is A mind fuck that keeps mind fucking.

12. Thanks ILove2Lurk, WildKat, Leland, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Job done.

I hope you can now enjoy the rest of your life with your beautiful family Marty.

Thank-you for sticking it to the cofs (and miscavige especially) so thoroughly and so openly.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

14. Thanks Edwardo, HelluvaHoax!, Leland says "thank you" for this post
    Disagree phenomanon disagreed with this post
    Huh? freethinker, Out/Int didn't understand this post
    Goodby Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post
    I hope someone mirrors his site before that comes down too

I had a feeling he accepted the blood money from the cult

That is really sad and tragic that he would throw himself under the bus for money

Marty Rathbun is a nut job

Someone contact his attorney's - or were they in on it too?

Did they do the "We don't know why we were fired" - drill.... as they pretended to be baffled as to why Marty Rathbun (Monique Rathbun) fired them?

What I am learning - I think everyone betrays everyone when Scientology is involved.

Scientology - Even if you are out - it is A mind fuck that keeps mind fucking.
    I've said over and over again, watch all the fleas jump off of the corpse of this teetering, rotting beast while screaming to the high heavens that it wasn't they that perpetuated and perpetrated the gore of this fraud but that they were its biggest victims, and watch them muscle their way to the front of the long line of cash settlements till the mutha Hubbards cuphoards are bare for the rank and file.
    That they are cashing out now tells me the beast is about to finally topple.
    See their ham hands, like pickled pigs feet spoiling the cookie jar...
    Last edited by DagwoodGum; 25th February 2017 at 09:26 PM.
    Crack cocaine and booze are gateway drugs to Scientology

16. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes phenomanon, xseaorguk, Leland liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

Job done.

I hope you can now enjoy the rest of your life with your beautiful family Marty.

Thank-you for sticking it to the cofs (and miscavige especially) so thoroughly and so openly.

I would agree with what you said in this post if not for the fact that he stuck it to his attorneys as well who were working against an opposition with an almost unlimited budged, and had them on the ropes.

Until I know ALL the facts (if that ever happens) I'll try to withhold judgement on Marty. He did some real damage to the CoS for a period of time and most people wouldn't have brought the lawsuit against CoS to begin with.

I know that CoS can put extreme pressures on people in a legal battle, including tactics that are illegal, using their "religious scriptures", and I get that Marty and Mosey probably wanted to get on with their life.

But until Ray Jeffrey and the others get paid I'm not going to feel good about this ending. From all I know, Ray is not just a great attorney, but a great man, and he doesn't deserve to get screwed in this manner.

18. Thanks Aerial, I told you I was trouble, scooter, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SanDiegoMember, lotus, WildKat, Leland liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    I would agree with what you said in this post if not for the fact that he stuck it to his attorneys as well who were working against an opposition with an almost unlimited budged, and had them on the ropes.

Until I know ALL the facts (if that ever happens) I'll try to withhold judgement on Marty. He did some real damage to the CoS for a period of time and most people wouldn't have brought the lawsuit against CoS to begin with.

I know that CoS can put extreme pressures on people in a legal battle, including tactics that are illegal, using their "religious scriptures", and I get that Marty and Mosey probably wanted to get on with their life.

But until Ray Jeffrey and the others get paid I'm not going to feel good about this ending. From all I know, Ray is not just a great attorney, but a great man, and he doesn't deserve to get screwed in this manner.
    Marty was the guy that handled the lawsuits - he wrote the book and knows how Scientology uses litigation. He did not stick it to his attorney's - they must have been in on it and part of the ruse to get people to think the suit was dropped and they were fired.

He filed a lawsuit to get money out of the cult. No other explanation.

Look at Marty's FB page - he is in some nice clothes with the baby on the beach.... while some guy in LA, NY, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, San Diego, Toronto, Tampa and Miami are getting fleeced to pay off his gag order.

That is wrong.

He knew exactly how it works and people are getting bankrupted to pay Marty off.

In my opinion, Marty Rathbun is in treason against humanity if he took a money in exchange for his bizarre but predictable behavior.

There is no excuse in the world to take blood money in exchange for silence - no reason whatsoever.

Marty is all about Marty. A complete and utter asshole.

I will express a personal insult to Marty and Monique for taking the blood money gag order buy out - if they did. of course - I won't do it here. It is against the rules.
    Last edited by Out/Int; 26th February 2017 at 02:08 AM.

20. Thanks Enthetan, xseaorguk, WildKat, Leland, DagwoodGum says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Leland liked this post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast