Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Scientology plans control of downtown Clearwater for retail makeover

Default Re: Scientology plans control of downtown Clearwater for retail makeover

Quote Originally Posted by dchoiceisalwaysrs View Post
    It was a wonderful response and the comments below it are well worth reading.
    Indeed, oh looky thar, it seems the cult isn't fooling many down there, and just made a tonne more aware of how they operate.

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

2. Thanks Knows, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, Knows liked this post

Default Re: Scientology plans control of downtown Clearwater for retail makeover

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Well, for starters the COS could lease one of their buildings to CCHR to erect an IDEAL "Psychiatry: Industry of Death" museum. That'll pull huge numbers of tourists and families every day of the year--just like Disneyland, right? LOL

Seriously, as Scientology's death grip on downtown Clearwater continues to tighten, it is a certainty that it will become a ghost town--with the only remaining survivors being the planet clearing cult.

WHAT MAJOR ANCHOR RETAILER IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO LOCATE A BIG-BOX STORE--OR ANY STORE--IN A NEAR-DEATH CULT-CONTROLLED LAZY SOUTHERN TOWN THAT HAS NO PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC?

Even if someone theorizes that customers will drive there, who would do that. Why would someone drive downtown Clearwater when they could shop at the multitudes of stores on Gulf To Bay, all with abundant parking and no creepy culties lurking around with their bizarre naval costumes and unblinking TR-O eyes?

Downtown Clearwater is dead. End of story. It ain't coming back.

The only hope that Scientology ever had for a "flourishing and prospering" downtown Clearwater was back in the 80s/90s when Scientologists began to move there, buy homes, set up local small businesses, et al. Scientologists and their "senior management" were totally certain that they were going to "BOOM" downtown Clearwater, by sheer numbers of Scientologists moving there en masse.

After Scientologists do what Scientologists do (attack each other until they are enturbulated, disaffected & blown) the locals began to move AWAY FROM Clearwater. The majority couldn't make their businesses run locally and/or they got fed up with non-stop vulture regging of the locals. There is a saturation point of how many "Command Intention Orders" you can give to public Scientologists and they eventually just wanted to escape and lead a normal life where people were not constantly calling them and ordering them to attend "Briefings" and dozens of other bait-n-switch scams.

Now that the Scn population of Clearwater (non-staff) has badly dwindled, what kind of store could possibly generate enough sales in downtown Clearwater to be viable. They already have coffee shop(s) and some convenience stores and are vitamin-ed to death, so those business opportunities are long gone.

And businesses require either a high volume of pedestrian traffic OR they have to be able to pull large numbers of shoppers to their establishment. That is typically done by major/national chain stores who invest massive numbers into advertising and rely on mega-volume at deeply discounted rates. Even Target stores, the darling of retail investors for a long time, experience a 30% drop in their stock price (and corporate value) in the past 12 months. That's WITH massive advertising and massive base of customer support!

Nope, that place is on life support.

Scientology is hallucinating if they or anyone in city gov't thinks they can revive it. There is NO DEMAND for that retail space.

Scientology has no slightest concept of "NO DEMAND" by customers. They just "by-pass" it and proceed to overwhelm customers with coercion and threats. That doesn't work with wogs.

If Scientology knew the first most basic thing about retail, their own "Ideal" orgs would have lots of customers in them. But they don't. They have dead space, after spending 20 million dollars or more per building. They literally go out on the street and try to BEG people to come in with various gimmicks. And even still, people on the street are creeped out and don't go in.

Scientology, as usual, has "TOTAL CERTAINTY, NO KNOWLEDGE" about how life and business works. All they know is how to sell their con. And that's why 99% of Scientology's customers blow.

Bye Bye downtown Clearwater.
    On top of that retailers are going out of business by the chunkload...except for Walmart. WhooHooo!!!
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

4. Likes HelluvaHoax!, Knows liked this post
    LOL! Knows laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

One is hard-pressed to even guess what the COS's next response is going to be to their pathetic saber rattling after the land's owner exercised his free-enterprise, constitutionally-protected freedom to sell the land to whomever the hell he wanted to sell it to.

So, what is COB's next brilliant move--after issuing legal threats and trying to become an obstructionist in Clearwater's lovely plan to build a great public aquarium? Jeez, this is going to take some real ingenious strategic planning because now there are 5.4x more Clearwater residents that reject/ridicule the cult than before!

HELPFUL TIP TO "DINKY" & "BLINKY"
    (Miscavige/Yingling):

--Create a "Special Edition" of Freedom Magazine dedicated to the shocking spike in water-related terrorism such as the Somali pirates hijacking ships and murdering innocents. The cover's headline should cleverly question: "HAS CLEARWATER DECLARED A GENOCIDAL FATWA AGAINST RELIGION?"

--In the feature story, the Clearwater aquarium project should be luridly exposed as "religious bigots and haters" that are "attempting to deny religious Scientologists with the holy water their scripture requires!" This is how you walk back the monumental goof in Blinky's letter where she claimed that the COS needed the land to build another swimming pool. Then dead agent the "lie" and state affirmatively that it was never about a swimming pool!

--provide documentary and historical and scriptural proof that the Scientology religion has a long and verifiable history of using water in their religious rites and rituals, exactly the same as the Christian religion (e.g. Catholicism) uses "holy water" for baptism and sacramental protection against evil. Likewise, Scientology's senior clergy join a water-related religious fraternity (the SEA org).

--include photos, testimonials and success stories about the religious rites that depict OVERBOARDING and other profoundly self-sacrifice worship performed at Scientology's international base where the holiest ministers wade about in feces infested swamps for days (cleaning them by hand) without any hazmat protective gear.

--then neatly tie all this together by vicious charging that Clearwater and the Marine non-profit have conspired to deny the religion of Scientology a "modest real estate vessel to hold the church's holy water for all of its parishioners and mankind". Then re-issued Blinky's letter and claim that the reference to "real estate" or "swimming pool" was a transcriptionist error that should have read "sacred baptismal land". Position this against the genocide of Native American Indians by a photo of an Indian Chief very tearfully looking at at what was formerly a sacred ancestral burial ground, now being paved over to build a Krispy Kreme donut franchise.

--create a non-profit SAVE THE ANIMALS foundation that fights against the Nazi-like enslavery of Dolphins and other aquatic free-spirits, keeping them in prisons inside aquariums where they are openly stared at and mocked all day by cruel "trainers" and customers. Create mass protests in every aquarium in North America by Scientologists who chant catchy slogans like "HELL NO, NAZI DOLPHIN MURDERERS HAVE GOT TO GO!" Protest placards should either "find or manufacture" photos of dolphins cruelly trapped in fishing nets next to photos of Clearwater council members laughing.

--finally, call an major press conference with all Scientology's celebrities, dressed in priest costumes with massive crucifixes depicting a helplessly sacrificial dolphin impaled on a cross. The celebs should be well briefed and drilled to cry on cue any time cameras or microphones are pointed in their direction. The movie stars in particular should be given "talking points" so they don't stumble but stay on a strictly worded script, repeating: "All I want to say to everyone is SAVE the children and, by God, please SAVE the poor dolphins before it is too late!"

Needless to say, Kirstie should not be allowed to participate unless she has passed a clay demo of "Why I should not be seen chowing down out of a Krispy Kreme box during the "Save the Dolphins" crusade".

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Thanks Gizmo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, tesseract liked this post
    Truman Show Dropout Operating DB's Avatar

"DINKY" & "BLINKY" (Miscavige/Yingling)

8. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! JustSheila laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

"Dinky & Blinky"

Quote Originally Posted by Operating DB View Post
    Thank God!

I thought I was the only one giggling about the new-and-improved branding for that dynamic dianetic duo.

ps: I may soon have to post official notice of their new "street names" over on the Stupid Thread.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

10. Likes TheOriginalBigBlue liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Isn’t DM shorter than El Chapo? Wouldn’t that be something like El Chapo Corto or “The Short Shorty”?

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/...5381493213541/

///
    "Senator Cruz estimates one drug lord alone may be worth $14 billion in confiscated funds. That would be good start toward paying for wall," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said in a statement. "Ted Cruz is exactly right to focus on confiscating Mexican drug money to pay for the wall. What a grand and fitting irony."

Guzmán's Sinaloa Cartel is credited with dominating the illegal drug market in nearly the entire United States. "El Chapo" -- meaning "The Short One" or "shorty" -- so dubbed because of his 5-foot-6-inch frame, was detained in Guatemala in 1993 and then extradited to Mexico to face murder and drug trafficking charges.
    ///

Silver Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Somebody needs to dub this scene with a plot to get rid of Winter the Dolphin.

13. LOL! HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314