Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Scn in your org have hit their spouses or children?

Silver Meritorious Patron

Default How many Scn in your org have hit their spouses or children?

I never thought of any Scn as a domestic abuser in the past.

Today, I sat down and made a list of Scn who had physically abused their spouse or children. In 10 minutes I came up with 14 names.

This is by far an incomplete list but it shocks me today, that these cases were swept under the rug. Most of these scn weren't even sent to ethics as the person abused "deserved" it or the abuser was "putting ethics in" on their child/spouse, thereby being validated for the physical abusive behavior.

This list is not counting any verbal, emotional or spiritual abuser.

How many in your org?

2. Thanks Ogsonofgroo, tesseract, Out/Int, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Default Re: How many Scn in your org have hit their spouses or children?

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post

Today, I sat down and made a list of Scn who had physically abused their spouse or children. In 10 minutes I came up with 14 names.

This is by far an incomplete list but it shocks me today, that these cases were swept under the rug. Most of these scn weren't even sent to ethics as the person abused "deserved" it or the abuser was "putting ethics in" on their child/spouse, thereby being validated for the physical abusive behavior.

How many in your org?
    I could add a name to that list (but won't at this stage) ... I suspect that being vicious, snarly and physically aggressive was once seen as a positive thing by certain kinds of scientologists but it's no fun being on the receiving end and it can be very hard to escape from especially if you have to appear to stay "in scientology" in order to hang on to (and properly look after) your children while you carefully arrange your escape.

Nightmare.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

4. Thanks lotus, renegade, Jump says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Enthetan liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

How many Scn in your org have hit their spouses or children?
    How many in your org?
    Since I don't "have" any org, I would have to say: "In my org .... not enough"
    Last edited by uncover; 10th March 2017 at 12:05 AM.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

Patron with Honors

People are being driven slowly insane by being, doing and having Scientology.

Scientology, very slowly and quite cleverly, drives people into total confusion. They make HUGE mistakes. They divorce their spouses, leave their children, abandon their dreams, join staff, give up all of their money and inheritance, become very angry and then they fight with everyone. It is carefully masked.

They will wax on a smile if they need you for a stat...but overall, Scientologists are some of the most untrustworthy, crazy, disloyal and rotten friends, especially if they are steeped in the tech.

Just look at Marty Rathbun. A traitor to everyone including himself. What a waste - he is such a loser.

I have seen OT's become unleashed and physically abusive to not only family - but friends too!

Look at David Miscavige.

He is a product of Scientology.

He beats people, belittles them, dominates them, hates them and destroys them

Who is next to come out with more stories of being abused by David Miscavige and the cult of Scientology?

I think there are going to be more victims.

7. Thanks renegade, tesseract, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tesseract, Enthetan, Victoria liked this post

I haven't personally known any to be physically abusive but in terms of "verbal, emotional and spiritual abuse" I think scientologists are the most abusive people I've ever met.

9. Thanks renegade, Out/Int, Victoria says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Victoria liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by ThetanExterior View Post
    I haven't personally known any to be physically abusive but in terms of "verbal, emotional and spiritual abuse" I think scientologists are the most abusive people I've ever met.
    When I was going to the Morgue to study - I saw fist fights, people punching each other and arguing. I heard from my OT 7 friend that another OT punched him in a restaurant. 2 OT '5's (married to each other) got into a physical fight...and ended up divorcing.

I saw a Registrar get pushed down a flight of stairs.

Now - that one - he deserverd...he kept following the guy.

Scientology IS the 3rd party to ALL CONFLICT between Scientologist's.

I lost every single one of my so called "friends" when I refused to be told what to think and to ignore what I observed.

Scientologist's will throw each other under the bus faster than white lightening and they end up being some nasty crazy people I am glad I don't have in my life any longer.

Even the ex members can be hard to stay friends with, especially if they are "still in" Scientology using the tech.

I just had one tell me "Carrie is low toned and can't be trusted at that tone level"...

Just more personal observation I am documenting since my leaving Scientology....

11. Thanks Churchill, renegade, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Leland, WildKat liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

In the second dynamic, blue book, there is a reference that states it's okay to use corporal punishment on your child. It just needs to be done "correctly" so it does not produce any engrams. I saw 3 people really whale on their child, very angry and not silent at all (not that I condone or believe that reference).

Seems more like a "how-to" produce mini DM's for the SO.

Anyone in the CEO witness any corporal punishment towards the children from care givers?

I heard a recording or saw a you tube video of a scn at a school that was hitting a child pretty bad. I can't find it, but if anyone remembers that, can you post a link?

13. Thanks tesseract, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

In the second dynamic, blue book, there is a reference that states it's okay to use corporal punishment on your child. It just needs to be done "correctly" so it does not produce any engrams. I saw 3 people really whale on their child, very angry and not silent at all (not that I condone or believe that reference).

Seems more like a "how-to" produce mini DM's for the SO.

Anyone in the CEO witness any corporal punishment towards the children from care givers?

I heard a recording or saw a you tube video of a scn at a school that was hitting a child pretty bad. I can't find it, but if anyone remembers that, can you post a link?
    Is that why they hid that book from members?

If they saw the truth too quickly - it would hamper their case gain....

TRANSLATED: Scientology's progress of bamboozling them out of all of their money $elling them a bridge to nowhere

How many in your org?
    It happens all through the social strata in pretty much any culture, any religion or belief system, its mostly the 'you made me do it' type of justification (and of course just sick bullshit in all cases), it is such a broad issue with many factors involved, like upbringing etc..
    What you have found does not surprise me and my heart breaks for those suffering such abuses, but hey, in scientology its all, um oh yeh, "YOU PULLED IT IN!" drivel which I am pretty confident guarantees continued abuse to the silent victims.
    Hubbard is known to have been an abuser/beater and I always felt that he tried to somehow make excuses to mollify his tortured soul and self-absolve himself of his insanity. Just a theory based on my studies of the fool and his empire.
    As part and parcel to this travesty of common sense, theres the whole weirdness with children, "Big Thetans in little bodies..." thing that just makes me pig-biting furious, fuck, its like he made open season on abuses and then tried to justify the actions or some such or what-not. ARRRG! And it doesn't stop there as most here well know. Hubbard created, in my honest opinion, one of the most toxic and twisted views of the world, a totally fuck organization devoid of spirit and humanity, a cess-pool ripe for deviants with money and power.

Excuse me, I gotta go barf and wash my brain, I go now.

:(
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

16. Thanks tesseract, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes I told you I was trouble liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Churchill's Avatar

Scientologists are indoctrinated to ask themselves
    "what would Ron do?"

The Documentary (also the book) Going Clear provides a first-hand statement from Sara Northrup
    that she was beaten and pistol whipped by "mankind's
    greatest friend."

And what Hubbard later did to Alexis, his daughter, was even more
    unspeakably evil.

Scientology is riddled with misogyny and physical abuse, including forced abortions.
    -Len Zinberg

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough,
    we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."
    -Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

www.xenu.net

www.tonyortega.org

18. Thanks Ogsonofgroo, JustSheila, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast