Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the macroscopic idea of Scientology?

Default What's the macroscopic idea of Scientology?

What is the overall theory of scientology? I was never a member, but this has fascinated me for some time now. As I understand it, LRH has all these different stories that happened trillions of years ago, but he admits that we are a very primitive society today. I've seen stories about Chimps and airplanes that were from a trillion years ago, but airplanes weren't even around 100 years ago. So who are we today? How old is the Earth and us on it?

postscript- sorry if I don't belong here bc i was never a member and sound stupid, I am genuinely curious.

2. Likes tesseract liked this post
    LOL! tesseract laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Default Re: What's the macroscopic idea of Scientology?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdix View Post
    What is the overall theory of scientology? I was never a member, but this has fascinated me for some time now. As I understand it, LRH has all these different stories that happened trillions of years ago, but he admits that we are a very primitive society today. I've seen stories about Chimps and airplanes that were from a trillion years ago, but airplanes weren't even around 100 years ago. So who are we today? How old is the Earth and us on it?

postscript- sorry if I don't belong here bc i was never a member and sound stupid, I am genuinely curious.
    That's kind of a loaded question. Do you mean what is the overall theory behind the mythology or the theory behind the con?

You see, because we all live over and over, we have this tendency to recreate the things that we experienced in previous lives. This is why the trains and hats that we used on some far away planet millions of years ago will look very much like what we have here on earth. Of course, this simply may be because it is easier to not improvise and get creative about things that don't exist and haven't even been thought of or patented yet like the internet and just tell people that things are the way they are because we are recreating old wholetrack memories.

Does that clear things up for you?

...and welcome!

4. Likes Type4_PTS, Out/Int liked this post
    LOL! Out/Int laughed at this post

The big "hook" of the con was the idea that we are much more powerful than we think.

That was what was initially laid out by the first Dianetics book, that we are inherently very smart beings, and that there are these things called engrams which cripple us from seeing our true abilities.

This idea is very attractive to a lot of people. The essence of a con is to tell a person what he wants to hear, to tell him that he really can get his heart's desire. This then blinds many people from seeing the con as a con.

Everything else builds on this. Every new bit is an effort by the conman to explain why we're not seeing the promised results yet.
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

6. Thanks Cat's Squirrel, Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes WhatWall, Out/Int, WildKat liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

It's all on wikileaks

Save you some time...

Its about becoming a cloned sheep of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard

Before you do that you might want to find out what kind of person he was

I'd start with the book Bare Faced Messiah

8. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

The macroscopic idea of Scientology.

We are human beings looking to improve our conditions.

$cientology picks open scabs of the pasts and gets them to bleed. Then sells you the solution.

When you pay a lot of money to the Scientology, INC religion, and invest a ton of your time..and study the loaded language so think in Scientologese....you will actually go into a Scientology valence...or personality of a cult member.

When you are around something all the time, speaking the special language and investing money and time....your mind will BELIEVE....and you will "want to go clear"...even though you have NEVER seen or met anyone that had the powers of a clear promised by Scientology's founder - L Ron Hubbard. NOT ONE!

Scientology is a "smoke and mirror" Dog and Pony Show...calling itself a religion so it can hide its hideous crimes behind the Religious Cloak...

Scientology - a very precise science of con...

$cientology - $elling hope on a rope...dangling it like a carrot on a stick with promises to flat line your mind and give you super powers

Eventually you lose your ability to make your own decisions, think for yourself, and speak freely..but you won't realize that Scientology has taken all of that away.

You will be trapped with the tentacles of Scientology wrapped so tight around you and your life - it will be virtually impossible to escape...

$cientology KILLS! $cientology shatters minds, ruins lives and destroys hope.

Crusader

To answer your question "What's the macroscopic idea of Scientology?" Well, it's to go Clear and then OT per the Bridge to Total Freedom Chart, every scientologists believes one can do this, that is go Clear and then OT.

(Is it true or false you have to ask yourself with proof.)

Here it is, the macroscopic, but not really, unless you can prove otherwise :

http://www.whatisscientology.org/htm.../pg0181_1.html

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50gran...l-freedom.html

It's a hodgepodge of a lot of different things. And all those things contributed to the beliefs. On alt.religion.scientology (which was probably-isn't any more- the first major critical discussion forum) they used to say "is it a floorwax or a dessert topping?". It's as difficult to pin down as nailing jello to the wall.
    I do not have a sig line.

12. Thanks Cat's Squirrel says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Operating DB liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

It's all on wikileaks

You want a summary of Hubbard's beliefs

Scientology is Hubbard's way of replacing your thoughts, values, beliefs, philosophy, etc. with his own, making you his sheep clone and slave

He believed he was Buddha see his book hymn of Asia

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientolo...t_Hymn_of_Asia

He believed he was the Antichrist see ot8 the original not the new version covered in the book Lucifer's bridge

https://www.amazon.com/LUCIFERS-BRID.../dp/B00T70928U

He did not believe he was a human he thought he was a god he believed we create the universe and it's a trap and his goal is to escape being human and this universe

He thought demon spirits were trapping him in his body and this universe, see this recording of his auditing research

http://tonyortega.org/2014/06/17/rar...omment-page-1/

Many words summarize it

Destructive cult
    misanthropy
    Narcissism
    Extreme idealism
    Fraud

Members tell you it's a monopoly on the only workable spiritual technology mankind​ has which will save mankind.

People have offered millions for them to prove ot powers or a clear as described by Hubbard.

There are no clinical trials.

The FDA I think forced them to put a sticker on emeters basically said they do nothing

In their own contacts you essentially have to agree that Scientology does nothing

You can learn their secrets on wikileaks and talk about them but if a member talks about them their contract says they have to pay $100k each time they mention it?

Get past the celebrity and secrets and blah blah blah and propaganda and it's a goofy destructive UFO cult that only survives inside a very fragile bubble of delusion and requires members have no thoughts of their own or outside contact

Within that context it can be a fanciful empowering literally photoshopped dream with peak experiences and millions of members around the world at events every week singing praises and gloating about changing the entire world and saving mankind and you give speeches about how powerful you are too and they all applaud you, you believe you are an immortal and all powerful and it's you that's smart and strong and outsiders are the weak fools, only scientologists can control the universe with their mind and are the most ethical people on the planet

Ironically Scientology does not make the news much when they do is a fluff piece

Outside their own property investments they might try starting schools or drug rehab but they fail and get sued and people realize these small outreach programs are for photo ops

After they make a video about saving some part of the world that project is over and disappears

When I was in they implied they were converting all Buddhists on earth and taking over all prisons in Mexico couple other countries, now they are converting Muslims

The world is watching and waiting for them to do something

So far they have just bought or built big fancy buildings that are empty, go into one and look for yourself

The sea org are mostly very old or very young foreigners mostly joined to get a religious Visa because American kids have internet and know the scam and they're in because they need room and board

Honestly the best way to learn it is to join and do it

Go in and join and see how far you can get in 10 years

Maybe you'll become a god

For sure you can come back with some great stories to tell lol

Before you join learn it all on wikileaks you'll have a huge head start on those fools but don't tell them you did that or they will kick you out

most scientologists have no freaking clue what Scientology is they are scared to read the leaks online they literally believe it could kill them lol

What would the world be like if everyone was a scientologist?

Go visit any Sea org building and that's it, people making $50 a week if they're lucky, wearing the same uniforms and working 100 hours a week

When you're too old to work they get rid of you

If you don't work hard you go to their prison camp called the rpf until the thought reform program turns you back into a slave

14. Thanks DonkeyOT, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post

wow, thanks for all the replies! Where did all this language and nomenclature come from? I notice he was very adamant on you looking up words you don't know and there seems to be a A LOT.

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

What is the overall theory of scientology?

Hubbard's overall theory is that:

You are a GOD!!!

But you are a stupid GOD that f*cked yourself up trillions of years ago--thus you lost all your memory and superpowers.

Now you are a DEGRADED BEING that can't do anything.

But, wait! You actually can finally do one thing right to return back to your glorious home (universe). You can go away on a cosmic scavenger hunt--and if you successfully bring The Wizard Ron back the witches broom $500,000, then you will be a God again.

For your $500,000, you receive a bona fide Magic Lamp that you can rub an infinite number of times and immediately receive your every single wish postulate.

Whoa! Know ye that the magic lamp is so magical that it is invisible.

And if you ever mention that the Magic Lamp doesn't work or that it might not even exist, you will be viciously attacked and destroyed by Ron's fanatics--in order to save mankind and evil beings like you along with it.

Because, really you weren't a GOD all along. You were actually the opposite of a GOD, an SP.

But the good news is the tech worked and that we identified and declared another SP (you) that only wanted to sabotage Ron's Magic Lamp project throughout the universe.
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 13th March 2017 at 04:06 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast