Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Traumatic Interrogation Stories?

Default Re: Traumatic Interrogation Stories?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSheila View Post
    MissEllie, that is horrible.

The way you were belittled and shamed was like something out of a 1700s horror story. It made me think of Nathaniel Hawthorne's story, "The Scarlet Letter," where the Puritans (considered by England to be a cult, apparently for good reasons, judging from Hawthorne's true-to-life stories) forced Hester Prynne to go to prison for adultery, then afterwards wear a large scarlet "A" for the rest of her life to mark her as an adulteress. She never gave up the name of her lover, but the man was too much of a coward to stand up for her and give himself up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_Letter

In some ways, what happened to you was much worse, because you didn't do anything wrong, you were just dating a guy and on top of that, you weren't even married!

So cool that you stood up to the mission holder's son and didn't let metered interrogations get the better of you. I wish every scn learned how to float their needles and could walk away from them and stick to their guns to stay with their relationships. You got hootzpah, woman!

I got off easy compared to others at this mission. The mission holder had a real problem with people having successful relationships. She tried and did break up marriages, relationships and more. Here son who was in and out as ethics officer had fun on power trips and he was going to fix everyone even though he need more fixing than most.

The both liked to "shame" people into submission. I know of some real "rough" handling, etc. on sex and other issues. We were a cult within a cult. Blackmail was used to their benefit - she use to joke about things from PC folders.

It was an interesting lesson in cult think for sure.

2. Thanks JustSheila, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    How does a group get to where it is OK to sexually abuse children ?

Of all the things wrong with scientology - call it soul sucking, call it stealing ones life, call it bankrupting people, breaking up families with disconnection & all the rest of it - isn't allowing sexually molesting children the worst of all ?
    How does a society get to where it is okay to sexually abuse children? But yes, I agree with you fully. The sexual abuses on kids tops it all.

It wasn't until I became the same ages of my own abusers that it even occurred to me that any of this stuff was weird in any way. Then, it took another couple decades before I had the clarity in hindsight to see how it fucked up my life. But it take having to leave Scientology, then, years of feel safe enough (not being quite so paranoid of psychiatry) to seek professional help, and then years of good therapy to work through the pain and stop blaming myself to even begin to recover. Finding a partner that was supportive of all this (I think) was sheer luck. Child sexual abuse is worse than anything I can think of. I mean, it's all a matter of context. Everyone has had their hard times. I know that. But between the raping and the brainwashing, I've been through too much -- at times it's just too much to fucking bear.

Sorry... I get upset while typing this stuff sometimes.

I just hope Leah addresses this aspect of the cult's abuses this summer.

4. Thanks WildKat, Lord Xenu, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post

It seems in more than a few orgs children were abused emotionally, physically, or sexually - sometimes all.

Doesn't that at least indicate something is deeply wrong at the core of this group ? And surely it attracts some - not all - people to it that enjoy that kind of behavior.

The Catholic Church found long after it had decided to coddle child molester priests that they were attracting child molesters because there was a place they could prey on children & be protected.

Has it come to where the same happened to the Co$ ? Child molesters have come know they have a safe haven where they'll be covered for ?

All it takes is a group that values their own image more than any individual. That is the Co$.

The stories that would make the Co$ less welcome than the plague are out there - and from the beginning to today.

Here's hoping as more stories of child sexual abuse in the Co$ are told there will be too many for law enforcement to ignore.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 20th March 2017 at 05:28 PM.
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

"Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

6. Thanks lotus, Lord Xenu, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ellie View Post
    I got off easy compared to others at this mission. The mission holder had a real problem with people having successful relationships. She tried and did break up marriages, relationships and more. Here son who was in and out as ethics officer had fun on power trips and he was going to fix everyone even though he need more fixing than most.

The both liked to "shame" people into submission. I know of some real "rough" handling, etc. on sex and other issues. We were a cult within a cult. Blackmail was used to their benefit - she use to joke about things from PC folders.

It was an interesting lesson in cult think for sure.

Was the Mission Holder bitch Betty Filisky? And her psychotic son, Rick?
    phenomanon

8. LOL! lotus laughed at this post

Why yes... How did you guess?

Rick tried to get a gay guy to go straight by having sex with a girl. The guy had a breakdown. Rick was confused it did not work.

Last edited by Miss Ellie; 21st March 2017 at 05:17 AM.

10. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, JustSheila says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    Was the Mission Holder bitch Betty Filisky? And her psychotic son, Rick?
    Yikes !

And to answer another statement. Yes. There was a time when it was sincerely ( and insanely ) believed that a woman could make a gay man straight - he just didn't know what he was missing ( Same for lesbians ).

It was a view I heard expressed in the cult long after most of the US had abandoned that nonsense.

It took almost forever for me to realize if I wasn't what ron had 'thought' what he thought I should be . . then I needed fixed. So did everybody else need fixed !

All the time it was ron trying to solve his own case that he had projected on to everyone else !

No wonder it was endless auditing a new things' after new things. Nothing worked. It couldn't - he was insane. And scientologists bore the brunt of his insanity.

The closer to him, the more intense one got hit with the insanity !

What a mess. the little man came along & made it ever worse . . . more cruelty.

. . . . . . anybody else why ron had a thing about homosexuality & then along come the little man FIXATED on homosexuality ( that's putting it nice! ) ?

Hmmmmmmm. why ?
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

"Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ellie View Post
    Why yes... How did you guess?

Rick tried to get a gay guy go straight by having sex with a girl. The guy had a breakdown. Rick was confused it did not work.

I knew Rick Filisky. He was an odd one.

If this were on a Sitcom it would be funny as a joke that could never really happen, but since this wasn't a sitcom and people like Rick actually seriously did this shit, it's insane as heck and I feel sorry for the poor guy Rick tried to force straight.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

Yikes !

All the time it was ron trying to solve his own case that he had projected on to everyone else !
    Yes! My tough too! By finding all people guilty of the same perversion he had..woudl certainly make it way more normal and ..as the poor man..was the victim of his case and Psych implants...but, unfortunately, ony a few rare human exceptions could be found to be as pervert as he was..Thus, he eventually designed ''pseudo confessionals'' so people would be mentally coerced into the belief they would have done the same sins he did....

No wonder it was endless auditing a new things' after new things. Nothing worked. It couldn't - he was insane. And scientologists bore the brunt of his insanity.

The closer to him, the more intense one got hit with the insanity !

What a mess. the little man came along & made it ever worse . . . more cruelty.

[QUOTE=Gizmo;1136059]
    . . . . . . anybody else why ron had a thing about homosexuality & then along come the little man FIXATED on homosexuality ( that's putting it nice! ) ?

Hmmmmmmm. why ? [QUOTE=Gizmo;1136059]

My thought (only impressions since, fortunately I had never been involved in LRH sexual life...thanks god)

1) I always though chances are , (if his relationship with Snake Thompsnon was as closed as he described it) that Snake Twompson sbeaked in LRH 13 yo shorts pants...to teach him hypnosis...

2) he was an adpet of black magic , has been close to Jack Parson and called Aleister Crowley - the creepy (his very good friend) It is know those guys were conducting black magic sessions which involved sex things (hopefuly they left kids alone..not sure though) ..So to be nice, I'd say El Ron may have dipped dick into dark places
    IF that happened he might have been troubled with it for the rest of his life.

Sarah Northrup testified in court he was a sadistist and cruel

It is now known for a fact (historical records) that among the most strong homosexualty detractors we can find some of the most guilty (hiding in the closet) struggling homosexuals . Is obsession is definitely hiding something about the subject.

It was rumored that Quentin was gay and it was why he went AWOL (or told to?) I thought I heard the story like this: he was found with a plastic tube going from his mouth to the exhaust pipe of his car, but others have said it was just made to look that way and that his dad really had him killed. Does anyone know anything about this? Did anyone know Q personally? He was so young. It is so awful no matter what the truth is.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by EZ Linus View Post
    It was rumored that Quentin was gay and it was why he went AWOL (or told to?) I thought I heard the story like this: he was found with a plastic tube going from his mouth to the exhaust pipe of his car, but others have said it was just made to look that way and that his dad really had him killed. Does anyone know anything about this? Did anyone know Q personally? He was so young. It is so awful no matter what the truth is.
    Lots available just search with your browser Quentin Hubbard

example: http://www.exscn.net/content/view/139/100/index.html

16. Thanks Gizmo says "thank you" for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast