Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Traumatic Interrogation Stories?

Default Re: Traumatic Interrogation Stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    There are some very reliable people who knew Quentin IRL & say he was not homosexual. There is much - as someone else noted - information on this board about Quentin growing up & also his so called suicide.

There are people I respect who say he was murdered. From what I can find out - and believe - it looks like it was made to look like suicide, didn't kill him, so he was finished off while in a coma in the hospital.

Others say it was suicide. Anyway, lots of info to browse through & form you own opinion.

Didn't ask, but, I've often suspected from his behavior that old bat shit was a closet queen BUT I have NO evidence to back my opinion. It is in his own writing that somewhere around 11 -or 13 ?- " he was taught to masturbate".

Oh, somewhere the is the allegation that lrh molested Dianne & gave it up as a W/H in a session audited by Mary Sue.

lrh sure put a new level to being in a dysfunctional family !
    The ood thing is that
    we will never know
    'cause most of people who knows\knew
    would speak..because
    if people speaks against LRH
    they wil certainly be fair gamed.

Hubtubs sadism
    Pedophilia
    drugs intake
    sexual perversion

are taboo issues

Just take the Love Boat thread...
    It sometiems appears it wast
    the unprecedented theta funny cruiseon the planet...'cause
    Theta Uncle Ron was aboard..
    Houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    you Know..You could hear his
    loudly theta laughter and feel such unprecedented theta power
    embracing you...

But the poor small kids locked in the chain locker
    Nobody could hear their crying
    Oupsssssssssssssssssssssssss
    they suddenly lost their bionic powerful OT earing
    But they could hear Uncle Ron laughing of his sadistic orders

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    those were the good times...
    and we will never know how it was funny!

It has been said that Quentin was found with anal sperm and then a second coroner report wouldn't mention it.
    Concerning Diana, if it ever occured I supposed it came out in auditing...(certainly Diana)
    But she certainly would have been handled right way for her out-ethics and why she pulled-it in
    But hey...imagine one comeing out of the closet and speak out about an issue like that...
    Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    would ben virtually assassinated withn 24 hours....

Ron the humanitarian
    is a myth that serves many interests and people!

Edit: Oufffffffffffffffffffffff I think I had an indigestion...I feel better now!
    Last edited by lotus; 23rd March 2017 at 02:38 AM.

2. Thanks Enthetan, Glenda says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo, Enthetan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    Was the Mission Holder bitch Betty Filisky? And her psychotic son, Rick?
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=33767

Patron with Honors

We should be glad that Scientology is on the way out, at least in terms of membership. Because this is the dictatorship they wanted to impose on the whole world. A dictatorship of tech, with no recourse, no appeals, no remorse and no sorrow. No tear shed for the dead, no compassion for the living. LRH kept harping on the psychs saying man is an animal (which we are, by all accounts), but Scientology is far, far worse than that: Scientologists believe that we are an eternal soul, and that therefore the body is a secondary detail. And this eternal soul is whatever they say it is (who will contradict them?). Therefore your very notion of self is dependent upon the definitions and limits prescribed by the group. They can define, with a nice thick line, what affects your self (your eternal soul) and what does not. If they declare that rape doesn't affect the self, or that brutal interrogations doesn't affect the self, then you have no recourse. Basically, whatever makes the person a good Scientologist is part of their selves, and whatever makes people act against Scientology's interests is just MEST stuff. It is this, the basic redefinition of the self to fit the group's interests, that is more insidious than any other cult or group out there, which may redefine your values drastically but do not touch the self.
    Francois Tremblay
    Undercover agent for the Church of the Subgenius (Praise Bob)

5. Thanks Glenda, Knows, Free to shine, tesseract, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tesseract liked this post

For one who truly believes that Scientology Is The Only Way Out, then ANYTHING is permissible. Murder, and every sort of "fair game" would be allowed, subject ONLY to considerations of whether one could get away with it.
    “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
    ― Ayn Rand,

7. Thanks Lord Xenu, Glenda says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    For one who truly believes that Scientology Is The Only Way Out, then ANYTHING is permissible. Murder, and every sort of "fair game" would be allowed, subject ONLY to considerations of whether one could get away with it.
    That's just the problem though. It's Scientology that instilled into us the idea that a "way out" was needed.

9. Thanks Enthetan, Glenda, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lord Xenu, Sidney18511 liked this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EZ Linus View Post
    That's just the problem though. It's Scientology that instilled into us the idea that a "way out" was needed.
    Exactly! Yes. One of the biggest breakthroughs for me was questioning that whole concept of "the way out". Who said I needed one and what did I really feel about that? And didn't I deserve a choice and chance to stand back and look at what I truly felt inside, not blindly believe what I was told. Those questions changed a lot of things.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

11. Likes Glenda liked this post
    Crusader

Wow! What a powerful thread. Thank you to all who have shared. Here's a hug:

Some excellent points have been made. The "no one would believe me" point is so common in abuse. It takes real courage to speak out.

Also the point about the intense insistence that the internal scientology justice system is the only way to deal with crimes. That is beyond dangerous.

It reminds me of a memo I read from a massive international company (engineering). The top executive over the whole company wrote the memo. The company had been involved in some very dirty deals in developing nations. It was a mess.

This CEO wrote words to the effect in his memo which was to EVERY employee (from the cleaners right up to biggest PhDed geeks) that if any of them knew of illegal/dodgy acts he (the CEO) wanted them to blow the whistle real hard. He wanted the company to survive in a truly legal, transparent, decent way. He wanted the outside scrutiny of external mechanisms to be freely available to every employee and welcomed those processes.

I have a copy of this memo somewhere. It blew me away when I read it because it was so completely the opposite to how the cult manages crimes. In essence this memo helped me "see the light" and leave the dirty cult. The cults first aim is to protect its own image (& corrupt secrets) and to hell with the individuals inherent sovereign nation rights to access due process arbitration, courts, etc.

Healthy groups can stand up to external inspection. They can thrive in a transparent environment. They thrive in the robust systems (not perfect, but at least an even playing field to some degree) and do not confine their members to only reporting illegal activities in an internal system. Healthy groups do not gather the "dirty secrets" of its members (ref: Life History; O/W write-ups; other folder data) to coerce loyalty and silence.

All scientology does is induce (often crippling) fear. Classic abuse tactic.

13. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lurker5, WildKat, Enthetan liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345