Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needing auditor

Silver Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Needing auditor

Quote Originally Posted by rod707 View Post
    Greetings, its the newbie again,

I was expecting my earlier post to get flamed. I am happy that I received this helpful attention. Of course Im still waiting to hear from the hundreds of FZ auditors to bid on my case.

The response also serves to alarm me that I am getting some agreement that the Freezone is not very prevalent. Just to use a kind word.

Cheers,

Rod
    What do you think about the way PC Folders are handled in the FZ? The Church makes members sign an agreement that the folders belong to the Church and they give the impression, which we know to be false, that there is some kind of professional confidentiality.

I expect most independents have no professional certification or degree or board oversight and therefore no doctor patient confidentiality.

Who does the CSing and do they have any professional certification or legal oversight?

Who and where are folders stored and who has access to them? What happens to them if there is a cessation of communication or the PC dies or cannot be contacted?

Do you have any control over how the information is transmitted? If it is put into digital form then it can be hacked or distributed more broadly than one might want.

2. Thanks Type4_PTS, Enthetan, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

I was expecting my earlier post to get flamed. I am happy that I received this helpful attention. Of course Im still waiting to hear from the hundreds of FZ auditors to bid on my case.

The response also serves to alarm me that I am getting some agreement that the Freezone is not very prevalent. Just to use a kind word.

Cheers,

Rod
    Hey Rod,

The PaulsRobot entry-level (more or less) version is at www.paulsrobot.com and will give you unlimited free sessions 24/7. It's not a joke and works surprisingly well if you follow the instructions.

The comprehensive (and still free of charge) PaulsRobot site at www.paulsrobot3.com does include some modules as close as possible to the Scn originals (Ruds, L1C, 20-button prepcheck, Exp ARC S/W, Exp Grade 0, Ext/Int stuff, etc). The non-Scn modules there tend to work better, Scn being so outdated now, but anyway, whatever floats your boat.

Example only. Here is the first L1C question. Of course for a proper session you would start in the right place, read the instructions, and so on. This is just to give a taste. Have the audio on (not too loud).

http://paulsrobot3.com/scn/ruds/L1C-q01-question.htm

www.paulsrobot.com is mobile-friendly. www.paulsrobot3.com needs a larger screen.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 15th March 2017 at 09:54 AM.
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

4. Thanks Veda says "thank you" for this post

-snip-

Two people here need auditing.

-snip-

Really really need to get an auditor.

Rod
    Would it be an intrusion to ask, specifically, about the reason for so seriously needing an auditor?

Are Review or Repair actions desired?

Restimulation in life?

Unflat old sessions?

Or is there a wish to do further levels, or complete a level?, such as concern about being Clear and having not done OT 3 (being in the "no interference area")?

Often, with a little discussion with an experienced person, the seemingly urgent need may cease seeming to be so urgent or serious.

There are some very experienced people here who may be able to help.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

6. Thanks tesseract, phenomanon says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tesseract, Type4_PTS, Jump liked this post

Cheers,

Rod
    The purpose of this site is to be a welcoming haven for ex-Scientologists.

Some have walked away completely. Some have decided that there is still value in the Tech, and it's only Management that is the problem. We welcome both. This does not mean that you won't get the opinions of those of us who have decided the whole thing was a con, and LRH was a superlative liar.

Welcome aboard, regardless.
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

8. Likes tesseract, Type4_PTS, WildKat, Dulloldfart liked this post
    Patron with Honors

I'm in the Monterey area. What are you looking for in the way of auditing?
    The FZ is indeed very fragmented, with no overall control and no way of disciplining or correcting anyone. As far as I can tell, most of the input to it is either ex-Scn people who are looking to get their cases sorted out after being beaten up in the COS, or a very few new people who wonder what might be under all that garbage that keeps people still interested and looking, despite the awful PR.

Just so you know, expect auditing to cost some serious money, or some serious time, or both. There are still some places you can go coaudit after training - I'm considering setting up such a situation myself.

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalBigBlue View Post
    What do you think about the way PC Folders are handled in the FZ? The Church makes members sign an agreement that the folders belong to the Church and they give the impression, which we know to be false, that there is some kind of professional confidentiality.

I expect most independents have no professional certification or degree or board oversight and therefore no doctor patient confidentiality.

Who does the CSing and do they have any professional certification or legal oversight?

Who and where are folders stored and who has access to them? What happens to them if there is a cessation of communication or the PC dies or cannot be contacted?

Do you have any control over how the information is transmitted? If it is put into digital form then it can be hacked or distributed more broadly than one might want.
    Those are some important questions you've asked, worthy of their own thread imo.

If a FZ Scientologist gets into a dispute with his auditor, what's to keep the auditor from threatening to upload his clients "confidential" PC folder up onto the internet?

I do know of an individual who was in fact threatened by their auditor. Not with the release of confidential info as in the hypothetical example I gave, rather he was threatened with physical harm.

Hey Rod!

11. Thanks tesseract, TheOriginalBigBlue says "thank you" for this post
    Crusader

Cheers,

Rod
    too funny Rod and ROFLMAO

I'll bid on your "case", just read Dianetics and get a partner to do the same, and in a few hundred hours you will be both "clear". Afterall the COS is still selling that book DMSMH, simple easy peesy. LOL

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12