Thread: How people pay?

Default How people pay?

Ok granted when reading about the states of the Clear and the OT is remarkable and it a life long dream to have these human capabilities, hell even the money is worth the promise of invincibility. But wtf? Did you see see some of these Scientology process? You are telling me I just paid thousands or hundreds of dollars to spot spots on the wall for hours and talk to pictures? Are you ducking shutting me?? I thought it was something more technical and knowledge but this? "Spot some spots on the wall? " ok good. Now "Spot some spots on your body"! No maybe you need to spot some spots in your empty brain if you fell for this. You see Dianetics was and still is respected by me because it took skills and knowledge to learn it and it made sense. I think L Ron Hubbard started off with good intentions but as time went on her savored his power. I mean even these new "supper " processing contain stuff like "be three feet in back of your head" Good."Now be three feet on top of the moon" Good, and so on a so forth and that is what you just paid thousands of dollars for. Trust me people stick to Dianetics. Everything else is craps and Hubbard laughing his ass so hard.SMH.

2. Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! lotus, Out/Int, phenomanon laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Default Re: How people pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Sameir View Post
    Ok granted when reading about the states of the Clear and the OT is remarkable and it a life long dream to have these human capabilities, hell even the money is worth the promise of invincibility. But wtf? Did you see see some of these Scientology process? You are telling me I just paid thousands or hundreds of dollars to spot spots on the wall for hours and talk to pictures? Are you ducking shutting me?? I thought it was something more technical and knowledge but this? "Spot some spots on the wall? " ok good. Now "Spot some spots on your body"! No maybe you need to spot some spots in your empty brain if you fell for this. You see Dianetics was and still is respected by me because it took skills and knowledge to learn it and it made sense. I think L Ron Hubbard started off with good intentions but as time went on her savored his power. I mean even these new "supper " processing contain stuff like "be three feet in back of your head" Good."Now be three feet on top of the moon" Good, and so on a so forth and that is what you just paid thousands of dollars for. Trust me people stick to Dianetics. Everything else is craps and Hubbard laughing his ass so hard.SMH.
    "Are you ducking shutting me"...LOL!

I don't know if something was lost in auto-translation but I think I'm going to use this if you don't mind.

There is a good reason the early Dianetics Foundations failed and LRH went the Scientology route. Maybe if left to your own interpretation you can find something useful in all of this but when dealing with the organizations be prepared for betrayal.

We expect the certifications of auditors to be something like the professional certifications of people in similar professions like psychology or drug rehab but the only practical purpose for this in Scientology is so the Church has leverage over them and a pipeline to siphon money. It's not about you.

4. Thanks Enthetan, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Type4_PTS liked this post
    LOL! Out/Int laughed at this post

"You see Dianetics was and still is respected by me because it took skills and knowledge to learn it and it made sense."

WTF. I think you must be ducking shutting us.

For your information, Hubbard was lying about his "research" for Dianetics and he lied about the state of Clear.

6. Thanks tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

LOL1 A lot of original Dianeticists felt that way.

"Spotting Spots" is a funny process, now that you put it here. I have run it myself, delivered it to others any number of times, and it never struck me as being so hilariously absurd before. LMAO
    phenomanon

8. Thanks lotus says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, RogerB liked this post
    LOL! lotus, Gizmo, RogerB laughed at this post

Spot some spots - Spot won't mind.

http://abcsofanimalworld.blogspot.co...r-spotted.html
    "Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through". Jonathan Swift

“Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.” Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde

Patron with Honors

Spot a spot in your bank account where a shit ton of money used to be.... and you gave it all to us and we don't appreciate it at all - we want MORE.

Okay - Fuck you (instead of thank you) (that is GAT 4 new tech found buried in Hubbard's ashes)

Now - spot a spot where there is more money and give it to us now.

Fuck you. (instead of thank you)

Now spot a spot where someone elses money is - get that - and give it to us now now now.

Fuck you very much.

THAT is Scientology.

11. Likes Gizmo liked this post
    LOL! Teanntás, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Gizmo laughed at this post

To spot a spot ?

Ain't that one hell of a joke !

I look back & so many palm to forehead moments.

<><><>

Reminds me of oh-so-long-ago when my spouse came in & noticed I had my forehead on my desk & she got something was wrong & asked.

I replied " Blind & crippled HTF did Ron do his research to find dianetics! I can't believe I fell for something so completely impossible ! Blind men can't read ! " !

Thus we began peeling our onion - and are still at it !
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

"Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

13. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post

Trust me people stick to Dianetics. Everything else is craps and Hubbard laughing his ass so hard.SMH.
    I agree too!

This is why I stick with Dianetics for 35 years - I belive I will be free of my aberrations since it's very efficient and powerful tech!

15. LOL! phenomanon, Little David laughed at this post

You're describing objectives which are entry level processing. (Though some of the OT levels have similar steps/processes) You mention sticking to Dianetics. 1) Dianetics also costs tons of money. All their shit costs money. 2) Objectives are prerequisites for Dianetics except for Book I.
    I do not have a sig line.

17. Thanks Cat's Squirrel says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post
    Spot a spot in your bank account where a shit ton of money used to be.... and you gave it all to us and we don't appreciate it at all - we want MORE.

Okay - Fuck you (instead of thank you) (that is GAT 4 new tech found buried in Hubbard's ashes)

Now - spot a spot where there is more money and give it to us now.

Fuck you. (instead of thank you)

Now spot a spot where someone elses money is - get that - and give it to us now now now.

Fuck you very much.

THAT is Scientology.