Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Default Re: Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

Tony Ortega has some updates from both the girls on the show.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/08/16/mir...s-let-us-down/

Mirriam: The former ranch attendees talked a lot about swimming and animals, but they never once denied the physical labour. They never once talked about the quality (or lack thereof) of the education received. It is a pretty weak counter-argument. I think that anyone would be able to see right through it, so that does not concern me. However, the most ignorant part in it was stated by Vanessa Bolstad (Guthrie) where she says that because Saina did not mention the abuse to her it therefore could not have happened. This would have to be one of the most ignorant statements I have come across in regards to child sexual abuse. First of all, if you are not trusted enough then it is possible that you may never know about it. For a victim to discuss openly what has happened to him or her to another person they would have to have the highest level of trust in that person. If Saina did not mention it to her it would be because she did not trust her, not that it did not happen. Sainaís abuser was known about, she was not the only victim and I predict that other victims will come forward, once they feel brave enough to do so. The fear in opening up about something like this within the Scientology environment is real. The fear of punishment of the victim and the repurcussions of speaking out are real. What Saina has done is extremely brave. I only feel shame for the ignorance of the very few who have been propped up by Scientology to be their mouthpieces. Scientology continues to breed and perpetuate their own rape culture. An environment where pedophiles are allowed to walk free and the child victims are shamed and punished. It is a sign that they have not changed. It is a sign that their damaging policies still continue. It is alarming to see that they would attack and attempt to discredit a victim of sexual assault. We have been flooded by heartfelt support from the viewers of this show. We know that we have done the right thing, to speak out in spite of our fear. And we will continue to speak out against ignorance, against deliberate cover ups and lies until it is no longer OK for adults to sexually abuse children within the Church of Scientology. This is our truth, and no one can take that away from us. Additionally, Lizzie mentions that itís been 20 years since the abuse allegedly occured to now. If anyone knows anything about child sexual abuse it is the fact that it can take many years before someone is able to talk about it openly or to file a police report. This is because it takes that long to get to a place where you are mentally prepared to deal with it. Let alone the environment that we grew up in, which prevented us from addressing it when we were younger. And Saina did report it. And she was punished for it. So, again this just shows how ignorant they are about this subject. There needs to be more information available to the people confined within Scientology so that they can be educated on this topic. This is the Scientology rape culture that we are hoping to change by speaking out.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

2. Thanks JustSheila, Northern Shewolf, Tanchi, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

This first episode of Leah's/Mike's second season of "AFTERMATH" is something that is going to stay with and haunt Scientology forever. Yes, the heartbreaking and devastating story of two perfectly lovely young girls who were serially molested by high ranking Scientology staff members. And how the "church" attacked and terrorized them for their entire lives to prevent the crimes from becoming known.

And the terror ("fair game") campaign continues to this very day with the "church" creating hate websites to attack the victims.

There are certain crimes that Scientology has committed that are so indelibly heinous that they cannot be "erased". Just a few examples of that would be:

--The FBI raids and resulting prison sentences to top Scn management, including Mary Sue Hubbard.

--The Paulette Cooper story

--The Lisa McPherson story

--The stalking, kidnapping, imprisonment and beatings of staff members at the Int'l headquarters.

This story of Miriam and Saina will never be buried or forgotten by non-Scientologists and the media around the world. Never.

It doesn't matter how much hate or lies the "church" spews out in a desperate attempt to win the public over. Let's take a look at what the Church of Scientology is doing TODAY to try and bury this tragic story.

For many MONTHS, COB and the highest echelon on Scientology management have been plotting to ambush the two child-victims of serial sexual molestation at the hands of high ranking Scientologists. It wasn't enough that they suffered through a nightmarish childhood while the "church" coldly turned their backs to a child's desperate cry for help.

No. That wasn't enough for Scientology. They then began to terrorize these children to prevent them from ever talking about it.

This is not "old history". They are still trying to terrorize them. Today!

So, Scientologists have been preparing for this story breaking. COB and other top Scientology goons actively went out to solicit and recruit Scientologists to go on camera and attack these courageous victims and the whistleblowers (Leah Remini/Mike Rinder) that brought their story to light.

Think of it for one brief moment. Uniformed Sea Org members going out and looking for any Scientologists they can convince to participate in these abhorrent hate videos. To publicly attack, terrorize and shame the victims once again!

How does the face of evil look. It's not the nightmarish meme of Hitler or Manson. It's a young blond-haired parishioner who cheerfully goes in front of the camera to spread the most vicious propagandized "Big Lies".

This is a moment of reckoning for anyone who might be on the fence or trying to decide whether Scientology could possibly be as evil as its victims claim.

It is a vital learning moment for the world. Let's break it down to see how Scientology tries to infect the world with its toxic insanity. It is formatted, below, so that anyone can easily see the shockingly obvious "TELLS" of Scientologists who are taught/trained how to lie.

They are, as always, horrifically bad liars. These are actual screen captures of Scientology's desperation, frozen in time so that any decent human being can see and understand what is really going on in this sociopathic cult. There are only two (2) notable micro-expression "tells" this loyal Scientologist manifests; closing her eyes every time she lies and/or the creepy smirk of "duper's delight".

I have purposely not embedded the cult's video on this thread. It can be viewed over on the newest front-group hate website called "STAND", on twitter. Here is the verbatim text of this short attack video:

"We've been friends a long time and
    we've been pretty close lately
    and we go on hikes together and
    talk about everything and
    when I met with her last she didn't mention anything
    And I personally feel like
    Mike Rinder and Leah Remini
    definitely got to Saina and Miariam
    and are using them as like little puppets.
    And I think they are getting them to say
    exactly what they want them to say
    And I feel very sad for
    Saina and Miriam because

I think they definitely fell into the wrong hands."

NOTE: Although many of the following look like identical expressions, I assure you they are not. Each is a micro-expression captured at different moments, as noted by the running dialogue being close captioned/subtitled in the lower frame.

Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 16th August 2017 at 11:59 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Likes JustSheila liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

INADVERTENT RHETORICAL CONFESSIONS & TELLS OF A CULT SHILL:

"We've been friends a long time and
    we've been pretty close lately
    and we go on hikes together and
    talk about everything1 and
    when I met with her last she didn't mention anything2
    And I personally feel3 like
    Mike Rinder and Leah Remini
    definitely4 got to Saina and Miariam
    and are using them as like little puppets5.
    And I think6 they are getting them to say
    exactly what they want them to say
    And I feel very sad for
    Saina and Miriam because

I think they definitely fell into the wrong hands8."

1 Obviously you did not "talk about everything". Get a copy of the police report and the pedophile's ethics/pc folders.

She didn't mention it because your cult intimidated, threatened, overwhelmed, ordered and terrorized her into silence. But obviously she ultimately did mention it or you would not have been recruited by your cult to make a hate video attacking the victim.

3 You personally feel? This is suddenly about you and your feelings? No, that's Scientology. What's real to you is not real in reality.

4 Definitely? So, how does that work? In the first part of the sentence you have a "feeling" but in the last part, it it "definitely". Definitely what? Definitely a feeling?

5 If you ever rise above your cult-induced coma, one day you will shockingly discover the truth about WHO exactly is "being used like a little puppet". It's a very frightening cognition, you may wish to close your eyes again.

6 You "think"? A victim courageously testifies and you then hope to nullify their shocking first-hand facts by what you "think"? Nobody cares what you think. Only you "think" your thoughts are saving the planet.

7 Hey, remorseless cult shill, want to debug your bogged case? Try this listing question: "Who or What is getting you to say what they want you to say?"

8 So, the courageous victim "fell into the wrong hands" when they sought out courageous whistleblowers, the media and police to stop systemic pedophilia in Scientology? Can you show us your Floating Needle when you felt total certainty that pedophiles were the "right hands"?

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Likes JustSheila liked this post

Fuller House Star Candace Cameron Bure Shows Support for Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.

CBN News: Candace Cameron Bure Shows Support for Leah Remini's Anti-Scientology Reality Show

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/...y-reality-show

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

08-16-2017 Mark Martin

Fuller House star Candace Cameron Bure showed support this week for actress Leah Remini and her show "Scientology and the Aftermath."

Bure retweeted Remini's Tuesday tweet, "Your support has made it possible for more people to come forward. We thank you. #scientologytheaftermath"

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Gold Meritorious Patron PirateAndBum's Avatar

It is disgusting that the cult would make a video of their friends trying to discredit them. No responsibility taken AT ALL for what befell these women when they were children while under their 'care'. That is despicable.

What they should have responded was "We are shocked and dismayed and are taking action..." -- Seems they will never take responsibility for their actions and therefor ensure their ultimate demise by continuing to abuse people and denying responsibility for their acts.

"Scientology, well understood, is a very powerful thing. Poorly relayed, poorly communicated, monopolized or used exclusively for gain, it could be a very destructive thing." - LRH June 1955
    + He told me he was obsessed by "an insatiable lust for power and money". - circa 1980 Mayo on LRH =

10. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post

I just finished watching Season 2, Episode 1. It was difficult to watch, heart-wrenching.

Saina had some astounding pictures of the ranch. Thank you, Saina. The documentation was amazing. What brave young ladies!

Miriam and Saina did a great job and should be proud of themselves for their courage and integrity.

This is a hard-hitting season. That this pervert child-molester was kept at the ranch and kept on staff after the reports is criminal. No, that's too soft of a word. Vicious, malicious and sick.

The LA police better step up their game. That was only the first episode... the pressure will only increase from here.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

12. Likes Lurker5 liked this post
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223