Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

Gold Meritorious Patron Churchill's Avatar

Default Re: Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    They are footbullets.Scientology has its back against a wall. Nowhere for
    it to go but continue its journey down.
    FIFY
    -Len Zinberg

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough,
    we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."
    -Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

www.xenu.net

www.tonyortega.org

2. LOL! HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Default Re: Leah Remini's 'Scientology and Aftermath' Coming Back for Season Two!

My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

4. Thanks JustSheila says "thank you" for this post
    Likes JustSheila liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    They are footbullets.

CO$ has its back against a wall. Nowhere for it to go but continue its journey down.

Agreed!

Thank God that the most ABLE being in the universe (Hubbard) was not as ABLE as Hitler.

Otherwise there would be grinning Scientologists manning "Free Stress Tests" and handing out FSM selection slips in front of concentration camps.

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
    - L. Ron Hubbard - Mankind's Greatest Friend

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324