Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: a wog walks into a bar

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: a wog walks into a bar

Quote Originally Posted by F.Bullbait View Post

Hilarious!!

That written joke compellingly demonstrates why Dr. Hubbard made verbal tech a suppressive act.

i.e. try to TELL that joke to someone, lol

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Thanks F.Bullbait, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! phenomanon, F.Bullbait, Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Scientologist walks into a bar, orders bartender to give him 10 individual shot glasses filled with whiskey and ten beer mug chasers.

The bartender doesn't ask any questions and pours a neat row of 10 shot glasses and 10 beers right behind each.

In less than 30 seconds, the Scientologist efficiently pours back each shot, followed by chugging a beer. The bartender is impressed and asks him: "Feeling a little better now about betraying mankind by allowing that blown Sea Org member to escape your "blow drill"?

The Scientologist is astonished the wog bartender would know about what just happened. "How did you even know I was a Scientologist?! Was it my looking straight into your eyes without blinking or flinching?"

"Nope" replies the Bartender.

"Then it must have been my naval uniform with all the medals, right?"

"Nope" comes the reply.

"Was it my powerful command-intention beingness and supernatural presence? I mean, how the hell could you have even known I am a Scientologist?"

The bartender looks at him a long beat before answering calmly: "It was that blinking red light on your headcam--all you OSA goons forget to turn it off when you come in to get drunk just before you blow the Sea Org yourself".

(okay, not a particularly funny punchline, but somehow I found it quite............satisfying, LOL)

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Thanks Gizmo says "thank you" for this post

A wog walks into a bar full of scilontologists, its smokey, it smells of all the baths they hadn't taken, and there're people shouting at each other while some strange song that sounds like a cow giving birth is blaring from the juke-box.
    "Bartender, can I get a scotch and soda?," he asks.
    "I'm so sorry Sir," replies the bartender, "but all the scotch is gone, some midget walked in here and drank it all, slapped everyone, and rode his little pony out the front door."
    "That must have been quite a scene, " says the wog.
    "oh yes it was sir, it became very quiet for a bit, and I spent hours afterwards cleaning up piles of crumpled paper from the floor..."

Okay okay, am winging it, needs work ino ino ino
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

6. Likes Jump, Leland liked this post
    LOL! F.Bullbait, Gizmo laughed at this post

A wog walk into the bar and order a cheap sctoch...the bartender serves him..
    A $cientolologist walk into the bar, approach close to the bar and say: Hey you CSOHB I want right here right now a scotch

The bar tenders doesn't see anyone sitting at the bar..he bends over...and now finds the $cientologist

He calls the buncer and say; Hey kick this mother fuck..midget out of the bar...and tell his mom to raise him properly!

Last edited by lotus; 19th March 2017 at 03:11 AM.

8. Likes Leland liked this post
    LOL! Enthetan, F.Bullbait, Gizmo, Jump, Ogsonofgroo and 3 others laughed at this post

Three Scientologists and a wog walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What is this? Some kind of joke?”

The leader of Scientology walks into a bar and the bartender says "Sorry, we can't serve you; we set the bar pretty high around here".

Jesus, Mohammad and LRH walk into a bar. The bartender says "We don't serve your kind; we are strictly non-prophet."

Last edited by F.Bullbait; 19th March 2017 at 12:56 PM.
    "Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company." –Mark Twain

"Religion and theology must not be confounded. Religion is not doctrine, but a new birth." - R. Falckenberg History of Modern Philosophy (on German mysticism).

10. LOL! Little David, Gizmo laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Scientologist walks into a bar, orders bartender to give him 10 individual shot glasses filled with whiskey and ten beer mug chasers.

The bartender doesn't ask any questions and pours a neat row of 10 shot glasses and 10 beers right behind each.

In less than 30 seconds, the Scientologist efficiently pours back each shot, followed by chugging a beer. The bartender is impressed and asks him: "Feeling a little better now about betraying mankind by allowing that blown Sea Org member to escape your "blow drill"?

The Scientologist is astonished the wog bartender would know about what just happened. "How did you even know I was a Scientologist?! Was it my looking straight into your eyes without blinking or flinching?"

"Nope" replies the Bartender.

"Then it must have been my naval uniform with all the medals, right?"

"Nope" comes the reply.

"Was it my powerful command-intention beingness and supernatural presence? I mean, how the hell could you have even known I am a Scientologist?"

The bartender looks at him a long beat before answering calmly: "It was that blinking red light on your headcam--all you OSA goons forget to turn it off when you come in to get drunk just before you blow the Sea Org yourself".

(okay, not a particularly funny punchline, but somehow I found it quite............satisfying, LOL)
    OK, it IS a funny punchline & the satisfaction comes from pretty sure having seen that guy a few times.

Here is my version of a joke :

scn walks into a bar & ask the barkeep " WTF am I" ? The barkeep says " Touch that wall " !

<><><><>

SO member in LA walks into the bar & asks the barkeep " Can I have some tap water please " ? Barkeep - astounded - asks why tap water & SO member answers " That's all I can afford ".

<><><><>

2 scios in uniform walk in a bar . . . . . the whole place breaks out in laughter.

<><><><>

Yes, Dad you DO have to salute me & always address me as sir !
    Ain't life grand !

12. LOL! F.Bullbait laughed at this post

Jesus, Mohammad and LRH walk into a bar and order drinks.

Jeez requests that his be "straight up".

Moh orders his to be "virgin".

Ron demands that his be served "on the rockslam".

Last edited by F.Bullbait; 20th March 2017 at 01:18 PM.

"Religion and theology must not be confounded. Religion is not doctrine, but a new birth." - R. Falckenberg History of Modern Philosophy (on German mysticism).

14. LOL! Gizmo laughed at this post

1st scio sees 2nd scio order a drink at the bar.

1st scio writes up 2nd scio with a KR for buying alcohol in a bar & also writes up a 'things that shouldn't be' report for the overt by the 2nd scio of drinking alcohol after having done purify.

2nd scio is not allowed to start re-do of the purif until worked up to at least a condition of normal on 1st, 3rd, & 4th dynamics. ( AKA : completing RPF )

2nd scio must also make up damage done by buying a set of Basics & donating to local library.

Meanwhile, 1st scio blows with 2D of 2nd scio who got dumped by her for being so downstat on so many dynamics.

Moral of the story ? NEVER EVER get seen buying a drink to carry over to your wog friend sitting at a table in the bar!
    Ain't life grand !

16. LOL! F.Bullbait laughed at this post

A wog walks into a bar, orders a drink and says, "Hey! Does anyone want to hear a Scientologist joke?" The woman next to him taps his shoulder and says, "Listen mister, I'm a bodybuilder, 5 foot 9 of pure muscle, and I'm a Scientologist. The bouncer over there, he's a martial arts expert and his hands are registered as lethal weapons! He's a Scientologist too! The bartender, she's 6 foot 2, is a roller derby star and is also a Scientologist! So do you still wanna tell that joke?" To which the wog replies...

"Well not if I gotta explain it three times!"

Jesus walks into a bar and puts four nails on the bar top and asks the barman 'Can you put me up for the night?'

Last edited by F.Bullbait; 20th March 2017 at 09:28 AM.

18. Likes Terril park liked this post
    LOL! clamicide, Gizmo laughed at this post

An operating thetan goes to a bar and the bartender says "Sorry I can't serve you, you're out of your mind!"

or

An operating thetan goes to a bar and the bartender says "I'm sorry Sir, but we don't serve spirits."

Tom Cruise walks into a bar; barman says 'Why the long farce?

this is variation on the classic:

A horse walks into a bar; barman says 'Why the long face?'

20. LOL! Gizmo laughed at this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast