Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed Of Particle Flow Alone Determines Power?

Crusader

Default Speed Of Particle Flow Alone Determines Power?

good ole Ron made that statement. And it explains the now now now of Sea Org Members getting their products. And even staff members at a Mission or Class 5 org.

Seems to make sense, no. But alas, if we take on the viewpoint of LRH, it means I want all you suckers working your asses off, for no pay, although I claim one Org, that is Old St Hill, where regular staff made a living,

so I LRH can collect royalties on books and money sent uplines for training and auditing, NOW.

There is another fella by the name of Warren Buffet, who invested in not the now, now, now speed of particle flow, but invested in moral good management.

Patron with Honors

Default Re: Speed Of Particle Flow Alone Determines Power?

I did have one big huge realization when I was "going Clear" in $cience of Scamology....

And that was...

The only particle flow that went FAST was the money flow..

Out of my bank account and into the cults.

Everything cycle of "service" was terrible...slow and not what I was promised.

I realized $cience of Extracting Dollars-ology was so out of exchange - it was a total rip off.

That is when I went Clear...by reading the internet.

I went crystal f*ing CLEAR
    Last edited by Out/Int; 21st March 2017 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post
    I did have one big huge realization when I was "going Clear" in $cience of Scamology....

And that was...

Everything else was terrible...slow and terrible service

I realized $cience of Extracting Dollarology was so out of exchange - it was a total rip off.

That is when I went Clear...and read the internet.
    I never really went "CLEAR" but I certainly gained CLARITY on the purpose of scientology !
    Ain't life grand !

Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

4. Likes Operating DB liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

What about the direction of the particle?

Most empowering thing I did in Scientology was walk slowly away from it, all the quick wiggling I did within it was a waste of my time and energy.

Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

If that is true then why the hell did we all have to read the Simon Bolivar Policy?

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/21/the...omment-page-1/

7. Likes Gizmo liked this post

When he wrote that, L Ron Hubbard was just paraphrasing something from German on how important it is for those he considered worthless and less "OT" than him to become valuable by working as hard and fast as possible toward his goals:

Sign outside the Auschwitz death camp where tens of thousands of Jews were imprisoned, worked to death and murdered.

Translated, it means, "Work Shall Set You Free."
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

9. Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue, Gizmo, Demented Hubbatd, Churchill says "thank you" for this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

What that policy did was encourage confusion. The more someone rushes to achieve the 'product' or whatever, the more likely it is that something is missed and goes wrong. Completing a 'target' on time has little value if the end result is rubbish. Which most of the programs are.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

11. Thanks JustSheila says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

Calling a person a "particle" is not Hubbard's idea, it belongs to the infamous Soviet dictator, Joseph Stalin. Stalin also wrote, "When a person is killed, it is a tragedy. When millions are killed, it is statistics."
    LRH era un maricon miserable que tuvo el esposo, tal Xenu. LRH quise sentir la picha grande de Xenu adentro de su culo grososo i su boca maloliente. Antes de acto sexual, Xenu estaba gritando -- ! Voy a chingar mi retardo mental!

13. Huh? JustSheila didn't understand this post

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Hubbatd View Post
    Calling a person a "particle" is not Hubbard's idea, it belongs to the infamous Soviet dictator, Joseph Stalin. Stalin also wrote, "When a person is killed, it is a tragedy. When millions are killed, it is statistics."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demented Hubbatd View Post
    I stole two pc folders form the place called Ivory Tower
    I think you might be confused about some of the Scientology terms and places.
    Last edited by Moderator 3375; 25th March 2017 at 01:00 AM.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Out/Int View Post

And that was...

Everything cycle of "service" was terrible...slow and not what I was promised.

I realized $cience of Extracting Dollars-ology was so out of exchange - it was a total rip off.

That is when I went Clear...by reading the internet.

I went crystal f*ing CLEAR
    tell me about it. When I went for the first time as public to the Mecca called Flag for the "Havingness Rundown", I arrived and had to wait a week before I went in session. During that week wait, I was starting to have thoughts like is there something wrong with me, are they going to kick me out, what, what, what is going on. I thought I would get in session right away, WTF. I actually broke down in tears during that week wait.

In the end, it was a waste of $10K. FUCK. That week wait just cost me more bucks at the Fort Harrison and for nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast