Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

  1. #21

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    I take it that by the red underlining of the Fair Game Law, that this is supposed to show that "Ethics tech was out," etc.

    The practice of Fair Game was never discontinued. The 1968 "cancellation" was a PR action - a ruse.



    The practice of Fair Game was reaffirmed on the same day that public use of the term was forbidden for Public Relations purposes.

    Most SP Declares after late 1968 didn't include the term "Fair Game." However, this SP Declare, minus the words "Fair Game," is similar to many others from that period.

    Read HCOPL 23 December 1965, Suppressive Acts, again.

    Better yet, read the original issue from 7 March 1965 that advocates murder and arson.

    This is how Hubbard designed Scientology. It helps no one to be in denial about it, or mislead others regarding it. The Scientological Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html
    That specific HCO PL, and/or a link thereto, has been tweeted numerous times in reference to Mike Rinder's essay Dealing with Critics of Scientology The L. Ron Hubbard Playbook.

  2. #22
    Sponsor Veda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,201

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Absolutely not. On the contrary, the red underlining of the Fair Game Law was added solely to draw attention to the Fair Game Law.
    That's fine. (Was there a response by them? Didn't see it. Assumed the red underling was their response.)

    The added info is still useful, and is helpful is untangling the web of deceit spun by Hubbard.

    Kind of rushed right now. More later perhaps.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

  3. #23

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    That's fine. (Was there a response by them? Didn't see it. Assumed the red underling was their response.)

    The added info is still useful, and is helpful is untangling the web of deceit spun by Hubbard.

    Kind of rushed right now. More later perhaps.
    No response by them. Just to make something clear, this is the Twitter bio of Independent Scientology News, which made the Tweet:

    https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/with_replies

    * * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

    Independent news about Scientology. Not associated with the Church of Scientology or Independent Scientology. Tweets & RTs not endorsements, but simply news.

    * * * * * END QUOTATION * * * *

  4. #24
    Sponsor Veda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,201

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church




    Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    No response by them. Just to make something clear, this is the Twitter bio of Independent Scientology News, which made the Tweet:

    https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/with_replies

    * * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

    Independent news about Scientology. Not associated with the Church of Scientology or Independent Scientology. Tweets & RTs not endorsements, but simply news.

    * * * * * END QUOTATION * * * *
    OK. Not rushed anymore. In my haste, I had, briefly, foolishly thought you had somehow achieved "two way comm" with Independent Scientology maven and PR person Mark Shreffler, or perhaps one of his associates.

    My bad.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

  5. #25
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    23,895

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    Please post documentation to support this claim that Ron Hubbard ordered those OT Levels removed "original" OT Levels removed from the Grade Chart. You will have to do better than merely posting some else's say-so.

    LRH ED 301 INT 17 Dec 1978 Ron's Journal 30 "The Year of Lightning Fast New Tech" has the same line-up as this FICoS grade chart.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPier View Post
    The LRH HCOB that was the Grade Chart that had NOTS replacing those other levels. Every person in at the time saw it posted as the Grade Chart.
    HCOB is a specific issue type, and is not a synonym for "issue".

    Documentation is only a proof of documents, if we're being picky. By that I mean there have been many HCOBs whose actual authorship is cloudy, to put it mildly.

    I was working in NOTs Tech Services at Saint Hill around 1980, and I remember (I think!) the grade charts that had NOTs as a level before "old" OT4-7, then with NOTs/Solo NOTs replacing "old" OT4-7. NOTs had lotsa HCOBs, of course. Was there ever any HCOB that even mentioned the, er, retirement of "old" OT4-7?

    None of the above is proof that Hubbard changed the grade chart. For that we have to rely on statements from defectors that Hubbard was in the driving seat at those times.

    Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

  6. Likes castle70 liked this post
  7. #26

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    HCOB is a specific issue type, and is not a synonym for "issue".

    Documentation is only a proof of documents, if we're being picky. By that I mean there have been many HCOBs whose actual authorship is cloudy, to put it mildly.

    I was working in NOTs Tech Services at Saint Hill around 1980, and I remember (I think!) the grade charts that had NOTs as a level before "old" OT4-7, then with NOTs/Solo NOTs replacing "old" OT4-7. NOTs had lotsa HCOBs, of course. Was there ever any HCOB that even mentioned the, er, retirement of "old" OT4-7?

    None of the above is proof that Hubbard changed the grade chart. For that we have to rely on statements from defectors that Hubbard was in the driving seat at those times.

    Paul
    I've seen a grade chart that has NOTs as a booster rundown
    for those having trouble doing original OT levels. It was in Pat
    and Ray Kreniks courseroom. NOTs was not then a bridge level.

  8. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post
  9. #27

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    HCOB is a specific issue type, and is not a synonym for "issue".
    Of course, that is well known. What is your point?

  10. #28
    Gold Meritorious Patron PirateAndBum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here, USA
    Posts
    2,118

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    The Kool-Aid runs in Mark's veins.

    "Scientology, well understood, is a very powerful thing. Poorly relayed, poorly communicated, monopolized or used exclusively for gain, it could be a very destructive thing." - LRH June 1955
    + He told me he was obsessed by "an insatiable lust for power and money". - circa 1980 Mayo on LRH =

  11. #29
    Gold Meritorious Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    Please post documentation to support this claim that Ron Hubbard ordered those OT Levels removed "original" OT Levels removed from the Grade Chart. You will have to do better than merely posting some else's say-so.

    LRH ED 301 INT 17 Dec 1978 Ron's Journal 30 "The Year of Lightning Fast New Tech" has the same line-up as this FICoS grade chart.

    Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    Maybe there is something in the court case against David Mayo and the claim of who developed and owned NOTS.

  12. #30

    Default Re: NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

    PODCAST: David LaCroix [@kd_lacroix] & Scientolipedia [@Scientolipedia] - If it's not fun, its not Scientology - Part One, by the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains [@AOGreatPlains]

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sciento...logy--part-one

    * * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

    Scientology Outside of the Church presents “David Lacroix: If It's Not Fun, It's Not Scientology” Part One. In this segment, we cover his experiences in the church, his views on the Sea Org versus the Guardian's Office, and how the "fun" was taken out of the church. He also describes the inception and goals of Scientolopedia.

    Enjoy!


    * * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * *
    Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 26th April 2017 at 07:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. First Independent Church of Scientology
    By CommunicatorIC in forum Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scientology
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 17th January 2017, 04:32 PM
  2. NEW Twitter hashtag for Independent Scientology: #ScientologyOTC (Outside the Church)
    By CommunicatorIC in forum Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scientology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th January 2017, 03:21 AM
  3. Independent Scientology Dror Center repairs former Church of Scientology member
    By CommunicatorIC in forum Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scientology
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7th April 2015, 03:46 PM
  4. Message from Independent Scientology Milestone Two to Church of Scientology OSA
    By CommunicatorIC in forum Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scientology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21st March 2015, 06:55 PM
  5. Rodney Corbett has left the corporate Church of Scientology and become an Independent
    By CommunicatorIC in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7th January 2014, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •