Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6364656667686970717273
Results 721 to 729 of 729

Thread: A test of whole track recall

  1. #721
    Crusader
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,031

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimsey Borogrove View Post
    Truthfully - it was so small on my 22 inch monitor I could barely read it. Then there are my m/us, lack of data on those key words which caused my eyes to glaze over ever so slightly until inspiration overtook me and I pounded out my own triangle.

    I guess you are going to berate me until I dig into it. Sigh. Mmmmm What was that I read years ago? The way out is the...is the... the door on the left, Monte? No, no. I'll think of it. A hint maybe? Maybe I should use a life line and call a friend...
    Mimsey
    Try one of these:


  2. #722
    Crusader
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,031

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    And, most likely, it'll turn out the Hubbard version of " whole track " was only the confused rambling of a way stoned old tweaker, Dr. Hubbard hisself.

    Master of 7 Oceans. Nuclear Physicist. Explorer. Youngest Eagle Scout. War hero. Barnstorming Pilot - plus Gawd only knows what else he could imagine ! !

    Surely there is no one left who can follow old batshit crazy hisself AND claim they are sane, too ! !

    C'mon - detox already !
    exactly, that's one of Hubbard's use of ethos, from the triangle posted earlier, which was to establish credibility/trust and it worked until we found the truth about his true background, you might say in modern times when an employer found out a employee lied about his credentials on a resume, why the employee is fired, I hereby fire Hubbard as a guru or one who rose above the bank, or has whole track recall


  3. Likes Gizmo liked this post
  4. #723
    Rabble Rouser Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wog City USA
    Posts
    2,749

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    .




    I always thought it was entirely remarkable, perhaps bordering on the miraculous, that "Indie" and "Freezone" Scientologists are so devoted to the "tech" of Scientology.

    Because, both that tech and its founder (L. Ron Hubbard) would--if still alive--be doing everything imaginable to declare you a "squirrel" and "Suppressive Person"--after which they and their delegated goons would viciously try to destroy you with Fair Game sadistic lies, tricks & treachery.

    To be more specific, Scientology "tech" would be used to stalk, terrorize and destroy you by the same thuggery tech that was "applied" to Paulette Cooper. To wit, by any criminal means possible, to drive you insane, send you to prison or murder you.

    Oh, what's that you say? Scientology would never betray you like that? Scientology would never target you like that? What? Scientology would never send black op goons to criminally "dispose of you without remorse"? Oh I see, because you are a very special kind of theta being and the psychotically evil parts of the tech weren't really part of Scientology?

    What was that you say? "Scientology works for you"? And that you are still promoting the "tech" of L. Ron Hubbard so that other people can participate in the sociopathic hoax too?

    Great stuff Terril, an amazing demonstration of the ability of a Scientologist to keep "winning" and "F/N"ing, despite the cult carnage strewn about as far as the eye can see.

    As before, I will remind you of the one-shot-clear "BlowCog" that will help you eventually escape from the delightful delusions you hold so dear about Scientology. It's part of the "troika" of Bridge cogs. . .or what might be accurately called "THE 3 COGS TO TOTAL FREEDOM FROM HUBBARD'S MIND NUMBING CULT THINK".

    CLEAR COG: "I am creating my own reactive mind!"

    OT COG: "I am creating my own BTs!"

    BLOW COG: "I am creating my own wins!"


    Don't worry, I know you have "total certainty" that the last one must be some kind of joke. I assure you, it's not.

    HELPFUL HINT: Your unblinking "certainty", "persistent F/N" and "knowingness" are the reasons your escape tech estimate remains so gargantuan, LOL.
    Dear "Indie" &/or "Free Scientologist " &/or " Freezoner " &/or any other kind of fool,

    HH has once again with great clarity 'splained it !
    Ain't life grand !

    Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

  5. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
  6. #724
    Crusader Mimsey Borogrove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    92,955,887.6 miles from the sun
    Posts
    5,246

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    There is plenty of evidence of previous civilizations in mankind's history as they discuss on the latter part of the video. An interesting point is that Mankind's been around on this planet for what, 150 thousand years you know where the bodies like ours, so we've probably been through a number of civilizations as advanced as ours.

    It only took us what 6 - 7000 years to go from fighting each other with bronze swords in Egypt etc to sending rockets around Saturn and walking on the moon so who's to say that couldn't have happened once or twice already in our previous history. They're just as smart as we are anyway.

    Maybe all the spaceship stuff that people have been running on in auditing is simply past track on this planet.

    So, perhaps the DC8s Hubbard talks about never left the atmosphere on our planet. Food for thought.
    Mimsey
    Last edited by Mimsey Borogrove; 21st July 2017 at 03:44 AM.

  7. #725
    Crusader
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,031

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimsey Borogrove View Post
    There is plenty of evidence of previous civilizations in mankind's history as they discuss on the latter part of the video. An interesting point is that Mankind's been around on this planet for what, 150 thousand years you know where the bodies like ours, so we've probably been through a number of civilizations as advanced as ours.

    It only took us what 6 - 7000 years to go from fighting each other with bronze swords in Egypt etc to sending rockets around Saturn and walking on the moon so who's to say that couldn't have happened once or twice already in our previous history. They're just as smart as we are anyway.

    Maybe all the spaceship stuff that people have been running on in auditing is simply past track on this planet.

    So, perhaps the DC8s Hubbard talks about never left the atmosphere on our planet. Food for thought.
    Mimsey
    or maybe since the emeter reads on imagination as well, one can think like you do, Food for Thought, aye.

    or maybe since Hubbard gave us the story or imagination throughout his lectures and books from day 1, like a scene or story in a book or movie, Food for Thought, aye.

    So perhaps Hubbard is full of shit, aye.

  8. Likes tesseract liked this post
    LOL! Mimsey Borogrove laughed at this post
  9. #726
    Crusader
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,031

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Still replying to Mims, if we apply the rhetoric triangle of Logos or logic/reason/proof, what do we find:

    Hubbard's logic was that once we removed engrams, why we would become a "clear" and we would have all these great attributes of above normal human ability. And later on, why we could become OT.

    Hubbard spent millions of words trying to persuade us to believe him. And it worked, until, lo and behold, enough time went by and some brave people said, wait a minute, what Hubbard said ain't true. They realized their was no proof nor did they really experience getting Clear or OT.

    Food for thought.

  10. #727
    Crusader
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,031

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Still replying to Mims, if we apply the rhetoric triangle of Logos or logic/reason/proof, what do we find:

    Hubbard's logic was that once we removed engrams, why we would become a "clear" and we would have all these great attributes of above normal human ability. And later on, why we could become OT.

    Hubbard spent millions of words trying to persuade us to believe him. And it worked, until, lo and behold, enough time went by and some brave people said, wait a minute, what Hubbard said ain't true. They realized their was no proof nor did they really experience getting Clear or OT.

    Food for thought.
    Mims, can you you even recall last lifetime, let alone millions of years ago?

  11. #728
    Crusader Mimsey Borogrove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    92,955,887.6 miles from the sun
    Posts
    5,246

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Mims, can you you even recall last lifetime, let alone millions of years ago?
    Or breakfast?
    My wife or kids will say, do you remember... and I am Whaaaa???

    When I asked my FSM, Wendy Ettrics, who was also auditing on 7, about memory problems while I was on OT 7, she said "It gets worse"

    Example: One day, I got my briefcase of confidential materials out of my safe, and could not remember the combo. I was opening the case multiple times a day. Amazing.

    Some whole track was clear as a bell, most not. The mistake in your question is assuming it is easier to recall last life than earlier lives. It has nothing to do with that. You run whatever comes up on the meter.

    You may not have a pain in your zorch (or wherever) last life. You run what comes up.

    Mimsey
    Last edited by Mimsey Borogrove; 21st July 2017 at 05:43 AM.

  12. Likes Hypatia liked this post
  13. #729

    Default Re: A test of whole track recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimsey Borogrove View Post
    Or breakfast?
    My wife or kids will say, do you remember... and I am Whaaaa???

    When I asked my FSM, Wendy Ettrics, who was also auditing on 7, about memory problems while I was on OT 7, she said "It gets worse"

    Example: One day, I got my briefcase of confidential materials out of my safe, and could not remember the combo. I was opening the case multiple times a day. Amazing.

    Some whole track was clear as a bell, most not. The mistake in your question is assuming it is easier to recall last life than earlier lives. It has nothing to do with that. You run whatever comes up on the meter.

    You may not have a pain in your zorch (or wherever) last life. You run what comes up.

    Mimsey


    War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength. George Orwell
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire
    It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. Robert A. Heinlein.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6364656667686970717273

Similar Threads

  1. The LIE of Hubbard's Whole Track Recall in Scientology
    By Lermanet_com in forum Evaluating and Criticising Scientology
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 8th December 2012, 07:21 AM
  2. Recall Your Sea-Org Training
    By cockatoo in forum Scientology Technology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th May 2009, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •