Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The end of scientology!

Default Re: The end of scientology!

What would you say are major events in scientology's history that shame the church and expose it for what it really is? What are people's description of scientology now they have left?

Quote Originally Posted by Whattodo View Post
    What would you say are major events in scientology's history that shame the church and expose it for what it really is? What are people's description of scientology now they have left?

Wow, cannot out yourself much better than that, you have obviously been not reading near enough.
    For a start I'd suggest EtherCat's fantastic survey (?) at http://alley.ethercat.com/door/ < my humble suggestion is that you spend some reading hours there, and don't come back until you understand a bit more; it may avoid inane questions and-such-and-so-forth-and-blah-blah.
    As well, the list of culty shame is long and tortuous, do not expect to be spoon-fed details by folks here as it is your obligation to at least do some simple research for yourself.
    Questions? Learn to use the search function. Fears? Talk to us, most can be allayed. Historical events? Hit up YT for vids on cult-of-shame-and-grief, there are more than a few.
    And if you are truly interested in that of which you ask, then click the link in my own 'signature' thingy below~ onto 'The Big List of Ex's Who've Spoken Out' , and fill yer boots for years with the stories of almost 2,800 people who have spoken their minds about the totally insane fuckery by a man named Hubbard.
    That is all from me, my mini-rant friendly advice session, is over, I go now...

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

3. Likes ThetanExterior, Leland liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ogsonofgroo View Post
    Wow, cannot out yourself much better than that, you have obviously been not reading near enough.
    For a start I'd suggest EtherCat's fantastic survey (?) at http://alley.ethercat.com/door/ < my humble suggestion is that you spend some reading hours there, and don't come back until you understand a bit more; it may avoid inane questions and-such-and-so-forth-and-blah-blah.
    As well, the list of culty shame is long and tortuous, do not expect to be spoon-fed details by folks here as it is your obligation to at least do some simple research for yourself.
    Questions? Learn to use the search function. Fears? Talk to us, most can be allayed. Historical events? Hit up YT for vids on cult-of-shame-and-grief, there are more than a few.
    And if you are truly interested in that of which you ask, then click the link in my own 'signature' thingy below~ onto 'The Big List of Ex's Who've Spoken Out' , and fill yer boots for years with the stories of almost 2,800 people who have spoken their minds about the totally insane fuckery by a man named Hubbard.
    That is all from me, my mini-rant friendly advice session, is over, I go now...

Apologies and I have been meaning to trawl back through and read or watch the things people have kindly posted. I gave done a little but I shall return after a little swatting up. Some of the stuff and language does go over my head!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456