Thread: Puff Piece from NZ

Crusader

Default Puff Piece from NZ

This puff piece from Mike Ferriss (NZ head of all things fake) makes me want to join scientology again. It's all good right? Pfff.

Nice building. Shame it will always be empty. What a waste of some truly fine architecture.

2. Thanks lotus, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Default Re: Puff Piece from NZ

That really is a beautiful building (I tried to watch the video but just couldn't) ... how sad that they now have their hands on it and (as you say) it will remain empty.

Such a waste of a stunning space.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

4. Thanks Glenda says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Glenda liked this post
    Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

That really is a beautiful building (I tried to watch the video but just couldn't) ... how sad that they now have their hands on it and (as you say) it will remain empty.

Such a waste of a stunning space.
    I understand your not being able to watch the vid. I forced myself to watch it and used it as a contrast point for how far I have traveled type thing.

A beautiful building like this one is best filled with a loving, genuine, joyous activity. I sincerely hope that one day in the not too distant future this may happen.

6. Likes I told you I was trouble liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    I understand your not being able to watch the vid. I forced myself to watch it and used it as a contrast point for how far I have traveled type thing.

A beautiful building like this one is best filled with a loving, genuine, joyous activity. I sincerely hope that one day in the not too distant future this may happen.
    With scientology involved?

A walk in the minefield could be more peaceful.

But one could only hope I guess.

8. Thanks Glenda says "thank you" for this post

"...putting its roots down around the world..." (read as 'buying up (useless) shit', which incidentally is posterior to what ol' Tubs said regarding the acquisition and flauntings of material property.)

Oh my goodness they certainly do don't they? Time for more Weed-X? Oh yeah.

Edit~ Oh by-the-by, the interviewer reminds me of this character~

And if you haven't seen this gem, well ffs go watch it ( food and tokes recc'd)

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

10. Thanks Glenda says "thank you" for this post
    Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by The_Fixer View Post
    With scientology involved?

A walk in the minefield could be more peaceful.

But one could only hope I guess.
    Hey you!

I envisage the building being used by some sort of creative group(s). Architects, designers, artists, etc. With some joyous childcare for the community.

12. Likes The_Fixer liked this post
    Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Ogsonofgroo View Post
    "...putting its roots down around the world..." (read as 'buying up (useless) shit', which incidentally is posterior to what ol' Tubs said regarding the acquisition and flauntings of material property.)

Oh my goodness they certainly do don't they? Time for more Weed-X? Oh yeah.

That line "putting roots down around the world..." made me smile. Nothing will grow no matter how many edifices are purchased in the pathetic attempt to appear to be something it never can be. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    That line "putting roots down around the world..." made me smile. Nothing will grow no matter how many edifices are purchased in the pathetic attempt to appear to be something it never can be. If that makes sense.
    It certainly does to me Glenda (and welcome back too! iffin I not said before). It has been in my consideration that all the 'land-grabbing' over the years is/are pretty much investments for the Diminutive One's CoS' ever growing slush-fund; none of it actually benefits any of the bled sheeples (or anyone outside the inner circle of LCon for that matter, 'charitable'? ,Um, no.), but its pretty and blah-de-blah-blah.
    "Growing and expanding like never before..." :barf:

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

15. Thanks Glenda says "thank you" for this post
    Likes strativarius, Glenda liked this post