Thread: Help Scientology fight the Conspiracy of the 12 Men: The Heads of the Bank of England

Default Help Scientology fight the Conspiracy of the 12 Men: The Heads of the Bank of England

Help Scientology fight the Conspiracy of the 12 Men - The Heads of the Bank of England!

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-123/

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Seriously?

They are bringing back the heads of the Bank of England as the bogeymen? These were the 12 men Hubbard identified as the sources of all attacks on scientology in RJ 67. Wonder when they are going to resurrect the Commies as the bad guys? Hubbard was on a roll about them during the 50’s

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. Thanks tesseract, WildKat, scooter, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post
    WTF? Ogsonofgroo said WTF? to this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Default Re: Help Scientology fight the Conspiracy of the 12 Men: The Heads of the Bank of Eng

Are they resurrecting "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" too? Or "Behold a Pale Horse"? LOL

Those books were big in my day.

Remember "The Gods Of Eden" and how you saw people reading it while waiting for session? Only to find out later that it was secretly "banned" by HCO. Though I never saw anything officially in writing about it.

Oh, and remember those 12 men Hubs talked about? They're all dead now, of course. And all replaced by one evil man, George Soros, bwahahahahha!
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

Patron Meritorious

Default Re: Help Scientology fight the Conspiracy of the 12 Men: The Heads of the Bank of Eng

Lol

Whatever with your 12 bankers the world is like the lunch room at any high school

There's a table where only the rich popular kids sit together sometimes but they regularly backstab each other because to get rich you have to be a little bit of a douchebag, selfish and greedy

Look at our current situation with brexit and the us parties at war and no countries know what the hell to do about Trump the world's biggest mouthed spoiled brat ever... Or the retarded supreme rulah Un

Scaring the sheep into giving up more money with an old fairy tail a delusional sci Fi writer came up with while sitting on a cliff lol

His non scientific non peer reviewed research methods consisted of pulling whatever popped into his head at any given moment what a dork

Ah well... they've been saying the world's in a tangle for over 60 years. I stopped worrying about it. If they ever stop saying it, then I might just freak out.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

6. Likes phenomanon, strativarius liked this post
    LOL! WildKat laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by arcxcauseblows View Post
    Lol

Whatever with your 12 bankers the world is like the lunch room at any high school

There's a table where only the rich popular kids sit together sometimes but they regularly backstab each other because to get rich you have to be a little bit of a douchebag, selfish and greedy

Look at our current situation with brexit and the us parties at war and no countries know what the hell to do about Trump the world's biggest mouthed spoiled brat ever... Or the retarded supreme rulah Un

Scaring the sheep into giving up more money with an old fairy tail a delusional sci Fi writer came up with while sitting on a cliff lol

His non scientific non peer reviewed research methods consisted of pulling whatever popped into his head at any given moment what a dork
    I believe it has been said, follow the money.

Okay there is definitely some merit in paying attention to the necessities needed to survive and the drive to acquire such.

Then I read it one day that, it is not money or wealth that is evil but rather the love of money. Does that mean if I love to eat more than once a day and I would love some money or other exhangable 'asset' to obtain some food I am therefore in bed with evil?

So let's take the lunch room? Will it be a good place for all? What would be something to look at to see if that 'something' can be there, and if removed, would determine a good lunch room or a bad lunch room or a mix?

Compassion?

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by JustSheila View Post

Ah well... they've been saying the world's in a tangle for over 60 years. I stopped worrying about it. If they ever stop saying it, then I might just freak out.
    Don't freak out, just go visit ITYIWT, she could solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by WildKat View Post

Oh, and remember those 12 men Hubs talked about? They're all dead now, of course. And all replaced by one evil man, George Soros, bwahahahahha!
    You took the words out of my fingers...lol

10. LOL! phenomanon, WildKat laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    You took the words out of my fingers...lol
    But I wasn't kidding about Soros, he really is an evil douchebag!
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

12. Likes phenomanon liked this post

I like how those people are always qualified:

George Soros (/ˈsɔːroʊs/[4] or /ˈsɔːrɒs/; Hungarian: Soros Gyrgy, pronounced [ˈʃoroʃ ˈɟrɟ]; born August 12, 1930) is a Hungarian-American[a] investor, business magnate, and philanthropist.[7][8] Soros is considered by some to be one of the most successful investors in the world.[9][10][11] As of February 2017, Soros has a net worth of $25.2 billion making him one of the 30 richest people in the world.[12]

He is known as "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" because of his short sale of US$10 billion worth of Pound sterling, making him a profit of $1 billion during the 1992 Black Wednesday UK currency crisis.[14][15]

Another humanitarian.
    (they (usually) give to for non-profit causes for the 2 sole purposes of saving taxes and make their namefamous in a positive way (for historic records)..the more they give..the more they get benefit of it...a usual practice of them ( I was involved with people in finance..and they had nice strategies) would be ,for example, giving as a donation a net worth of 50,000$ of art (they couldn't sell for that price on the market) and would request a receit for 300,000$ donation to them as individuals..and they would have a 150,000$ tax return...)

So at the end of the year..their tax return would always = or + what they would have paid in taxes...and we have paid to pay for them to get rid of their devalued art to a higher value than what it worth....

So..philantropists..my eye!

requin, arnaqueur , empileur...

14. Thanks tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes WildKat liked this post