Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Was LRH a Great Artist and Singer/songwriter?

Default Re: Was LRH a Great Artist and Singer/songwriter?

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    You guys remember Vogon poetry from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Guhlactsee fame?

The only stuff worse than Ron's "art" is Rathbun's Ode to LRH or whatever that drivel was.
    indeed, it was so bad it entertained us for months ripping its buffoonery.
    Then, if I am not mistaken, there are numerous semi-philisophical blitherings that followed for a bit, the 'soul-searching' episodes.
    Right up there with Hubbard's Hymn of Asia bull-puckles.

Always so much better with AND

Post LRon, but wtf??? The plan got lost... so much wrong with this ad on so many levels, I happen to find it funny, so there ~
    Nice view tho I miss bicycling.

But I am digressively going off topic ( Not the usual OT stuffs, different Off-Topic thingy), so will ardently try to steer back on course.

Okee-dokee, haz at 'er, oh wait, impossible, improbable, and laughable, and 60 years too late.

And never, ever, an observed accomplishment before or since seen in 'Circle of LRon'. Come on cult people, step up the game eh!

LRon chose this, and suspectedly designed it, though I am not sure, but it was within his time, and very close derp to many of his other book cover choices. Very deep meanings I am sure...

"Only you can say where the road goes."

Um no ya dummy, you follow the road, especially on a bike, try telling that road to go left with full intent and see how that bullchit works, iya.
    Last edited by Ogsonofgroo; 11th May 2017 at 08:12 AM.
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

2. LOL! AngeloV, guanoloco laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron This is NOT OK !!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustSheila View Post
    You didn't have a sec check or a Fitness Board?

Of course, you don't have to answer if that makes you uncomfortable. It's just that in my time in the SO in LA, I never knew any EPFers who were sent home from the EPF the next day without a Fitness Board, and nearly always a sec check. Fitness Boards give an excuse to get more work out of a person while they're going on. Plenty of EPFers blew, of course.
    LOL.

I recruited some people from the Welfare Office near downtown LA and put them onto the EPF. One couple disappeared in less than one day. When I went looking for them, the EPF I/C told me that they said the food they ate panhandling and at the soup kitchen was way better than at Big Blue, so they Blew!
    Iím not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by JustSheila View Post
    You didn't have a sec check or a Fitness Board?

Of course, you don't have to answer if that makes you uncomfortable. It's just that in my time in the SO in LA, I never knew any EPFers who were sent home from the EPF the next day without a Fitness Board, and nearly always a sec check. Fitness Boards give an excuse to get more work out of a person while they're going on. Plenty of EPFers blew, of course.
    I was kicked out of Sea Org after spending 4 months there; prior to that had I spent 3 weeks at EPF. I was told that anyone who confesses using LSD or having psychiatric treatment prior to joining Sea Org is told to leave it immediately. Well. maybe not right away, but after an LRH Communicator or a Captain reads a KR about the street drugs or the "psychiatric drugs". It worked for me, and it also worked for my friend who had undergone psychiatric treatment. Of course, I could blew, but at that time I wanted to remain in good standing with CoS.
    LRH era un maricon miserable que tuvo el esposo, tal Xenu. LRH quise sentir la picha grande de Xenu adentro de su culo grososo i su boca maloliente. Antes de acto sexual, Xenu estaba gritando -- ! Voy a chingar mi retardo mental!

5. Thanks JustSheila says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Hubbatd View Post
    I was kicked out of Sea Org after spending 4 months there; prior to that had I spent 3 weeks at EPF. I was told that anyone who confesses using LSD or having psychiatric treatment prior to joining Sea Org is told to leave it immediately. Well. maybe not right away, but after an LRH Communicator or a Captain reads a KR about the street drugs or the "psychiatric drugs". It worked for me, and it also worked for my friend who had undergone psychiatric treatment. Of course, I could blew, but at that time I wanted to remain in good standing with CoS.
    Thanks. Remembering all the details from only four months there after all these years is probably a challenge. There were some important things you said earlier, though, so I hope I can jog your memory a little bit. Really important stuff, so please take your time to try to remember, okay?

You said you were at the Celebrity Center Annex (the newer SO Child Care Center that was next to the Manor) as an EPFer and helping with the Sea Org kindergarten (or similar) while you were there. That's a really big deal, so please try to remember. To my knowledge, the EPF were banned from being nannies for legal reasons in 1978, when it was at the Melrose. If COS violated that and had untrained, unverified Newbs dealing with minors again at that location, that's a very big deal and your story is important!!

Were you supervising minor children as an EPFer? You said nobody even asked you if you had taken LSD. Did they ask you anything at all or check your background before assigning you to children? How many chidlren? Did they provide any sort of training to work with children, and if so, what training? How old were the children? How many? Were other EPFers assigned there, too? Why?

This is very important. Please do your best to remember. Thanks.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

Quote Originally Posted by This is NOT OK !!!! View Post
    LOL.

I recruited some people from the Welfare Office near downtown LA and put them onto the EPF. One couple disappeared in less than one day. When I went looking for them, the EPF I/C told me that they said the food they ate panhandling and at the soup kitchen was way better than at Big Blue, so they Blew!

I know the time period. I have SO got to meet you some day!! Friggin' funny time period, that was! It was like, okay, we SO Recruiters KNOW nobody wants to join the SO unless they're completely desperate, but your story just takes the cake! LMFAO!
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

8. LOL! This is NOT OK !!!! laughed at this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567