Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oncebitten, Randomx & me in Spanish short doco

Crusader

Default Re: Oncebitten, Randomx & me in Spanish short doco

Quote Originally Posted by strativarius View Post
    Normally I love your choice of vids sweetie, but in this case not so much. While we were on the RPF together, Dart Smohen used to play this song morning, noon and night, day after day. You can have too much of a good thing you know, and whenever I hear it I go right back there again.
    Sorry, sorry, sorry. I totally get how powerful music can be. I was sitting in a waiting room recently and THE song that the guy I married played on our very first date came on the receptionists radio (or whatever it was she was listening to). I sat there trying to hold back the tears. All these years later a song can impact, out of the blue.

2. Thanks strativarius says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    Sorry, sorry, sorry. I totally get how powerful music can be. I was sitting in a waiting room recently and THE song that the guy I married played on our very first date came on the receptionists radio (or whatever it was she was listening to). I sat there trying to hold back the tears. All these years later a song can impact, out of the blue.
    Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me that despite my memory being shot to pieces generally speaking, out of the blue I'll hear a song I've totally forgotten about and haven't heard in fifty years and find I can remember it note-for-note and word-for-word. It really does astound me. Where on earth has that information been lying dormant for all of that time, never mind all the thoughts and emotions connected with it?
    To err is human, to purr is feline - Alexander Pope

4. Thanks Glenda says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Glenda liked this post
    Crusader

Whoa! Here's Gary.

Gary Scott was the extraordinary Producer of the documentary I participated in back in 2009. I spent many hours on the phone with him, bashing our way through the details of my interview and also the legal drama the cult threw at me and Gibson Group (production company).

I've never seen this interview before this morning.

He speaks briefly about the cult documentary starting at 9:22.

My transcript:
    "The most stressful one I've done recently was How to Spot a Cult for TV3, where, you know, you're dealing with people who have; a) been through traumatic experiences and; b) you've got some quite strong enemies who don't really like what you're doing, to wit scientology. So, you know, that was quite involving."

Thank you Gary. For your perseverance, your patience, your kindness, your stunning intelligence and for having such a strong awesome team around you. xxx

6. Thanks Lurker5, dchoiceisalwaysrs, ThetanExterior, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12