Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Moral Core and how to control people

Default The Moral Core and how to control people

LRH has said that "Man is basically good". He also said on the XDN tapes that "A thetan is stubborn. He never gives in."

I think it is generally accepted that humans have a moral core. Whether one refers to karma, O/W sequence, problems and solutions or whatever, a person will not do something unless they believe it is the "right thing to do" whether others see it as justified or not.

The way to take a group of people and get them to follow orders is to convince them that there actions serve a higher purpose and is therefore the "right thing to do" even though they may not agree. This is the way to overcome "Thetan stubbornness" and resistance. It allows one to bypass their personal moral core and fell right about doing wrong.

We have seen this time and again: People following Hitlers orders to kill the jews because "they were sub-human and parasitic"; the Syrian President gassing his own citizens because "they are rebellious enemies of the State" and of course the well documented inhumanities the Scientology against its own flock and staff in the name of "Clearing the planet and greatest good across the dynamics".

In all these cases, humanity supresses its moral core "for the greater good". It is a well known mechanism for controlling the masses.

2. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: The Moral Core and how to control people

The so-called reactive mind is also a key part of Hubbard's strategy.

Anyone who disagrees with scientology is simply allowing their reactive mind to control them. The scientologist should ignore that person's objections and control the person until they are capable of using their own analytical mind. Then they will be able to think rationally and will obviously agree with everything scientology says.

4. Thanks I told you I was trouble, hummingbird says "thank you" for this post
    Likes TheOriginalBigBlue liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by LRon Hubbard
    "THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

- L. Ron Hubbard, "Off the Time Track," lecture of June 1952, excerpted in JOURNAL OF SCIENTOLOGY issue 18-G, reprinted in TECHNICAL VOLUMES OF DIANETICS & SCIENTOLOGY, vol. 1, p. 418

Edit~ I should maybe add a bit about my take on 'moral core', it is this. Its decisions, all through the dichotomy/paradox within our minds, powered by common sense and the life within us, that allows us to be for or against that which is dangerous/destructive to life and all that it encompasses. Picking out and using/becoming a part of, the best of our nature, and relentlessly resisting that which tears it apart in so many, many awful ways.
    In this reality we are at battle with ourselves to figure it out, despite us. Want, need, greed, it all skews humanity into doing terrible things to ourselves and our beautiful spacecraft Earth, and it is ver sad.. :(
    Moral compass? Yup. Got one I think. I store it in my heart.

a-Yup, time fer me to stop blabbering I 'suspose, I go now.

Last edited by Ogsonofgroo; 3rd May 2017 at 11:17 AM.
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

6. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by exthetan View Post
    LRH has said that "Man is basically good". He also said on the XDN tapes that "A thetan is stubborn. He never gives in."

I think it is generally accepted that humans have a moral core. Whether one refers to karma, O/W sequence, problems and solutions or whatever, a person will not do something unless they believe it is the "right thing to do" whether others see it as justified or not.

The way to take a group of people and get them to follow orders is to convince them that there actions serve a higher purpose and is therefore the "right thing to do" even though they may not agree. This is the way to overcome "Thetan stubbornness" and resistance. It allows one to bypass their personal moral core and fell right about doing wrong.

We have seen this time and again: People following Hitlers orders to kill the jews because "they were sub-human and parasitic"; the Syrian President gassing his own citizens because "they are rebellious enemies of the State" and of course the well documented inhumanities the Scientology against its own flock and staff in the name of "Clearing the planet and greatest good across the dynamics".

In all these cases, humanity supresses its moral core "for the greater good". It is a well known mechanism for controlling the masses.
    hmmm maybe there is an ''assist" that can be done to help that along. Step zero, dead agent the persons existing moral code.
    uhmmm how could that be done? oh I know...a moral code comes from being reasonable, or from a reactive mind, or implanted religions......and how do we know this? because of course hubbard is an authority? but how did hubbard become an authority?
    Oh, I know he answered that in DMSMH, he cleared over 200 individuals and no one ever before him ever cleared anybody..

But that is old stuff and hubbard is dead. ahh yah...so how does DM get to be the authority? Well uhmmm thuggery and empty castles on the ground and photo shoots and provable bullshit make him an authority.

I might be back later, after the hypnotism and the J&D wears off....
    Last edited by dchoiceisalwaysrs; 3rd May 2017 at 01:28 PM.

8. LOL! Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by exthetan View Post

The way to get a good person to do bad things, is to convince him that it's the only way to avoid worse things.

In the case of Scientology, once you buy into the idea that Scientology is the only way to "free people", and that if Scientology ever fails, then everyone is condemned to Hell on Earth, then pretty-much anything can be rationalized.

Governments have used the approach for thousands of years.
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

10. Thanks WhatWall, JustSheila, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes WhatWall, Lord Xenu, WildKat liked this post
    Patron with Honors

I believe that acceptance of a moral code is a matter of choice. Majority of the people follow normal moral codes that prohibit the murder, rape, etc., because they were raised to accept these moral codes. It is very hard to override a normal system of rules and accept something sinister; that is why the cults have very few members.

Nazi Germany was an exception, for the reasons that are currently poorly understood the entire nation chose to follow Hitler. Well, let's hope that the distortion of this magnitude will never happen again.
    LRH era un maricon miserable que tuvo el esposo, tal Xenu. LRH quise sentir la picha grande de Xenu adentro de su culo grososo i su boca maloliente. Antes de acto sexual, Xenu estaba gritando -- ! Voy a chingar mi retardo mental!

12. Thanks WildKat says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Hubbatd View Post
    I believe that acceptance of a moral code is a matter of choice. Majority of the people follow normal moral codes that prohibit the murder, rape, etc., because they were raised to accept these moral codes. It is very hard to override a normal system of rules and accept something sinister; that is why the cults have very few members.

Nazi Germany was an exception, for the reasons that are currently poorly understood the entire nation chose to follow Hitler. Well, let's hope that the distortion of this magnitude will never happen again.
    I don't think Nazi Germany was an exception. Hitler was able to sell his agenda because the German people thought they were under threat, and harsh measures were the only way to get out of it. Much like Scientology.

If Scientology had ever gotten to the point where they could imprison people in concentration camps for simply opposing, or even annoying, the powers-that-be, you think DM wouldn't go for it? Think about The Hole at Int Base, and tell me DM would not be opposed to greatly expanding it if he could.
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

14. Thanks tesseract, WhatWall, JustSheila, WildKat says "thank you" for this post

Alan Walter said it rather well . . . . "Case is simply the accumulation of wrong answer solutions."

That in the context of, being confronted with a necessary decision in trying circumstances, the guy came up with a wrong answer that later causes harm.

Lots of reasons why folks in the present human game are doing nutty things . . . but basically it all stems from earlier wrong answer solutions.
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

16. Likes WhatWall liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Alan Walter said it rather well . . . . "Case is simply the accumulation of wrong answer solutions."

That in the context of, being confronted with a necessary decision in trying circumstances, the guy came up with a wrong answer that later causes harm.

Lots of reasons why folks in the present human game are doing nutty things . . . but basically it all stems from earlier wrong answer solutions.

If life is a game where does that leave The Moral Code?
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

Silver Meritorious Patron cleared cannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    I don't think Nazi Germany was an exception. Hitler was able to sell his agenda because the German people thought they were under threat, and harsh measures were the only way to get out of it. Much like Scientology.

If Scientology had ever gotten to the point where they could imprison people in concentration camps for simply opposing, or even annoying, the powers-that-be, you think DM wouldn't go for it? Think about The Hole at Int Base, and tell me DM would not be opposed to greatly expanding it if he could.

If DM thought it would increase revenue they would be burning people in cages and having public beheadings .

I think this internal moral code is one reason I am somewhat of a natural introvert. I think I fear having this moral code disturbed by close association with others. Actually went through this in processing some.
    I think it one reason many don't want responsibility and are comfortable doing most anything while following orders. An example the Stanford prison experiment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanfo...son_experiment

I think what happened in Nazi Germany was more of a hijacking of people's self preservation instinct. It will happen again .
    It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not.

19. Thanks WhatWall, JustSheila, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes WhatWall, Enthetan liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast