Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Moral Core and how to control people

Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: The Moral Core and how to control people

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Alan Walter said it rather well . . . . "Case is simply the accumulation of wrong answer solutions."

That in the context of, being confronted with a necessary decision in trying circumstances, the guy came up with a wrong answer that later causes harm.

Lots of reasons why folks in the present human game are doing nutty things . . . but basically it all stems from earlier wrong answer solutions.
    I dunno Rog; Hubbard said something similar about solutions becoming problems so I see a possible piggybacking going on here and to do that game is well....risky.

Meanwhile back at the click and dive down another rabbit hole.. I am just starting Martha Stout's book on the sociopath next door and she has also written some other books which I hope to get around to reading also.
    Then there is her blog:

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpre.../martha-stout/

I am certain there are many more researchers and authors in this area. There is so much to learn and probably a tonne of views...not viewpoints cause they don't have any MEST to them

But a little more direct to the OP about Moral Code....well another rabbit hole, Virtues oh and respect..

okay for a little moral relaxation

Respect yourself, respect yourself, respect yourself, respect yourself
    If you don't respect yourself
    Ain't nobody gonna give a good cahoot, na na na na
    Respect yourself, respect yourself, respect yourself, respect yourself

If you're walking 'round think'n that the world owes you something 'cause you're here
    You goin' out the world backwards like you did when you first come here yeah

2. Likes phenomanon, Enthetan, Ogsonofgroo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Alan Walter said it rather well . . . . "Case is simply the accumulation of wrong answer solutions."

That in the context of, being confronted with a necessary decision in trying circumstances, the guy came up with a wrong answer that later causes harm.

Lots of reasons why folks in the present human game are doing nutty things . . . but basically it all stems from earlier wrong answer solutions.
    There's no such thing as "case," that's one of Elcon's big league sales marketing ploys trying to convince people there's something wrong with them and only Elcon has the "cure" a la culty $cientology. Alan just rebranded $cientology working over a few terms setting himself up as a $cio knock-off guru. Furthermore, making mistakes is a part of life. It's how people learn and (hopefully) mature. $cientology is a dead end cult of unrealistic idealistic perfectionism. Speaking for myself after experiencing $cientology firsthand I have no need for $cientology or $cio type gurus soapboxing their wares.
    War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength. George Orwell
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire
    It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. Robert A. Heinlein.

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Deleted ...
    Last edited by I told you I was trouble; 14th May 2017 at 10:15 AM.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

Deleted ...
    Dammit! That'll teach me to lie in too long in the morning!
    To err is human, to purr is feline - Alexander Pope

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strativarius View Post
    Dammit! That'll teach me to lie in too long in the morning!

I'm trying to be a bit nicer to guru wannabes because someone told me that "they are people too" ...

Who knew?

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

7. Thanks strativarius says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! guanoloco, TheOriginalBigBlue, strativarius laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

ITYIWT

I working on that as a course to be delivered online at only $1 per pixel. I am looking for an OTGURU wannabe to deliver it. You want to volunteer or just sign a Billion year contract to supervise it at 1cent per pixel?

9. LOL! I told you I was trouble laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

There are a lot of control mechanisms in Scientology designed to override a person's moral orientation to be sure but people also begin to integrate their personal self interests with it.

I could generate a long list but one that really stands out for me is on staff, when another staff member leaves their burden falls onto the remaining crew. The impact is dramatic and immediate. So there is a strong motivation to do whatever it takes to keep other staff from leaving and to get new people on staff. If routing someone onto the RPF gets their head straight about remaining on staff then that is a good thing. We all know by now that recruiters lie and hide the true state of affairs and quality of life on staff but we disregard this and place a high value on recruiters if it means getting a new recruit. This can be rationalized as a desire to "Clear the Planet", get stats up, "forward Command Intention", etc. but on the most basic level it is simply trying to survive.

11. Likes Enthetan, Ogsonofgroo, WhatWall liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Free Being Me View Post
    There's no such thing as "case," that's one of Elcon's big league sales marketing ploys trying to convince people there's something wrong with them and only Elcon has the "cure" a la culty $cientology. Alan just rebranded $cientology working over a few terms setting himself up as a $cio knock-off guru. Furthermore, making mistakes is a part of life. It's how people learn and (hopefully) mature. $cientology is a dead end cult of unrealistic idealistic perfectionism. Speaking for myself after experiencing $cientology firsthand I have no need for $cientology or $cio type gurus soapboxing their wares.

Amen to that! I've got enough going on in my head without letting those loonies in there again.
    I still dream that I'm auditing in my sleep sometimes. Remote Auditing. LOL
    phenomanon

13. Thanks Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! guanoloco laughed at this post

I've read several books by people who have escaped North Korea and the similarities between that regime and scientology are staggering.

As regards a "higher purpose", they believe their leaders - the Kim regime - are like gods and the "imperialists" are the enemy.

According to the latest book I'm reading, when studying arithmetic at school a typical question would be: "If you kill one American bastard and your comrade kills two American bastards how many American bastards have been killed?".

It is mind control on a national scale.

15. Thanks Enthetan, I told you I was trouble, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Demented Hubbatd View Post
    I believe that acceptance of a moral code is a matter of choice. Majority of the people follow normal moral codes that prohibit the murder, rape, etc., because they were raised to accept these moral codes. It is very hard to override a normal system of rules and accept something sinister; that is why the cults have very few members.

Nazi Germany was an exception, for the reasons that are currently poorly understood the entire nation chose to follow Hitler. Well, let's hope that the distortion of this magnitude will never happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    I don't think Nazi Germany was an exception. Hitler was able to sell his agenda because the German people thought they were under threat, and harsh measures were the only way to get out of it. Much like Scientology.

If Scientology had ever gotten to the point where they could imprison people in concentration camps for simply opposing, or even annoying, the powers-that-be, you think DM wouldn't go for it? Think about The Hole at Int Base, and tell me DM would not be opposed to greatly expanding it if he could.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleared cannibal View Post
    If DM thought it would increase revenue they would be burning people in cages and having public beheadings .

I think this internal moral code is one reason I am somewhat of a natural introvert. I think I fear having this moral code disturbed by close association with others. Actually went through this in processing some.
    I think it one reason many don't want responsibility and are comfortable doing most anything while following orders. An example the Stanford prison experiment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanfo...son_experiment

I think what happened in Nazi Germany was more of a hijacking of people's self preservation instinct. It will happen again .
    An excellent book, "The Day the Bubble Burst", gives history up to and after the stock market crash of 1929.

As worthless as U.S. currency was during the Depression at 1 point 1 U.S. dollar was equivalent to 3 million German marks.

Think of that for a moment.

There had always been Nazis and during the Roaring 20s they were reviled and laughed at. When the Depressiin hit people listened. International banks and bankers were blamed for what happened. This group had been a Jewish cartel for centuries. Henry Ford had recently written a book entitled "The International Jew" lambasting this group.

People in desparation reach for desparate measures. Had that economic duress not occurred I doubt the Nazis would've gotten control.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

17. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast