Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940

Thread: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid ads Scientologists send out

Ads from "died in the wooler's"...just trying to rent out rooms to CLAMS....

"Private room with bathroom in townhouse. Located in Glendale, close to L. Ron Hubbard Way. All utilities included! Free WiFi. Own large fridge. Free laundry. Unfurnished. Private entrance. Quiet neighborhood."

"I have two friends who will be going to Tampa Org to get through SRD on a full time schedule and are looking to rent a room for the time they are there.

One is a staff member from Venezuela (male) and the other a close friend of mine in Nashville (female). They plan to be there from 20 Aug to 20 Sept and are looking for a single room that has two beds and is relatively low cost.

If you know of someone who provides this, if you provide this, or if you are considering it"

"I am considering renting my room for 2 months .It would be a shared 2 bedroom one bath 900 sf house with a guy roomate. I pay 600 for the room per month I would discount it to $400, everything included. It is located on East Dr in Clearwater. Completely furnished."

"Hi! I have a temp furnished room for rent for one person who preferably doesn't have a lot of stuff. It has AC, TV, some closet space, washer and dryer access, use of kitchen, etc. Street parking. Bathroom next to it which you will be the one mostly using it."

OSA is on it - getting their STATS up and keeping their ethics ruthlessly in.

"Please remove. Flag orders forbid renting rooms in Flag area as it cutz across Church income. See FLAG for the policy, I was just infoed.

"Please remove this post because Flag orders forbid renting rooms as it cuts across Church income. See your org for the policy"

"Please remove post as we cannot post rooms for rent in cimodtition with the Church. Contact your org or mussion for tge policy."

( this OSA bot is obviously PTS to these posts....check out all the spelling errors....get out your clay bee-yatch!) LOL

"Please remove thid post becsuse Flag orders forbid renting rooms as it cuts across Church income. See FLAG for the policy"

It is ironic how Scientology accuses everyone else of trying to make money.....like Leah Remini, Mike Rinder and Ron Miscavige Senior et al....

I guess ole Tubbs was right - the criminal accuses others of what they are doing....

SCIENTOLOGY IS DESPERATE for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by Knows; 14th August 2017 at 07:57 PM.

2. Thanks tesseract, guanoloco says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Jeez, I can't believe this wasn't nominated as one of the Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology.

Bullbaiting.

Not the part of the drill where a person tries to improve their ability to stay (or at least appear) calm during moment os external stress. Anyone who has spend any time in Scientology will readily remember their "coach" trying to get them to laugh, get angry, flinch--any reaction of any kind. Nothing particularly bad about practicing to keep one's composure, but.......

* I can pretty much guarantee that ANY Scientologist who has passed "bullbaiting" thereafter had innumerable occasions in their life where someone did/said something that made them react. Why couldn't they demonstrate their ability to not react? Because classroom "bullbaiting" is different than real life. It's just harmless play-acting. It's not loaded with real stress, losses, bullies, creeps, threat of loss, insults and actual nasty people doing nasty things. So, it's easy to pass classroom bullbaiting. It's just a symbolic exercise.

* Scientologists who don't react to life situations are in fact reacting! The reaction is that they remain blinkless, frozen and apathetic--when something is really wrong and needs emergency attention. This is why Scientologists allowed themselves to be imprisoned in chain lockers, physically beaten, forced to live in an RPF "hole, thrown overboard, disconnected from their kids, family and friends--and enslaved for a billion to "clear a planet" that can't be cleared (because clear doesn't exist). These Scientologists should have reacted! Ergo, getting a "pass" on bullbaiting is like being clinically certified to be in chronic apathy.

* Finally, there yet one more cruel paradoxical joke about the subject of "bullbaiting". Let's assume for a moment that the drill in fact does allow the Scientologist to not react to life's negative stimuli. Let's pretend they really acquire that ability. So, they should be able to demonstrate it, right? Cut to the scene of a Scientologist talking to a friend, co-worker or neighbor who has read the internet and knows all of the cons, hoaxes, fraud and criminal secrets of Scientology. What happens to the guy/gall who has passed "bullbaiting" when they talk to that neighbor and hear some facts about Scientology? ANSWER: They freak out. They attack the neighbor, per policy. They disconnect from the neighbor, per policy. They fair game that neighbor, per policy. Therefore, even when a Scientologist has proven they can't be bullbaited, once they get bullbaited in real life they crumble and do weird shit that Hubbard told them to to.

There is no skill, ability or special power that comes from being trained on bullbaiting-- except one.

The feeling that you can't be bullbaited.

That's it.

Coincidentally, that's the Grade Chart it its entirety! The delusional "feeling" that you are Clear. The delusional "feeling" that you are OT.

The delusional "feeling" that you are TOTAL CAUSE OVER LIFE!

REASON ALL THIS HAPPENS IN SCIENTOLOGY: Because Ron doesn't consider delusion as a "reaction" in the bullbaiting drill.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Thanks Knows, Churchill says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tesseract, Knows liked this post

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid CLAIMS from COB - David Miscavige about Scientology PART 4

"Fastest Growing Religion"???

ACTUAL NUMBER FROM SCIENTOLOGY Social Media 2017

Scientologists

15,005 members

Big List researcher

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

WTF???? LINK???

Or is this the FB group "scientologists" which indeed does have about 15000 members?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940