Thread: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

!!! EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

NEW
    SCIENTOLOGY
    BOOK

by DON HUBBARD

Seeing this thread and Don's upcoming book was somewhat shocking, to say the least. Just several days ago I had an idea for a thread here on ESMB which was going to be entitled "What is Total Freedom?"

I suspect that Don hacked into my computer, stealing any intellectual property he could, and in the tradition of his brother, is now attempting to claim it as his own and profit off the work of others.

Don will shortly be receiving a certified cease and desist letter from my attorney. If anyone that knows his last known address could PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Likes HelluvaHoax! liked this post
    LOL! guanoloco, HelluvaHoax!, TrevAnon laughed at this post
    Big List researcher

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    If anyone that knows his last known address could PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    1710 Ivar Avenue, Suite 1100
    Los Angeles 90028

4. LOL! Type4_PTS, guanoloco laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    Seeing this thread and Don's upcoming book was somewhat shocking, to say the least. Just several days ago I had an idea for a thread here on ESMB which was going to be entitled "What is Total Freedom?"

I suspect that Don hacked into my computer, stealing any intellectual property he could, and in the tradition of his brother, is now attempting to claim it as his own and profit off the work of others.

Don will shortly be receiving a certified cease and desist letter from my attorney. If anyone that knows his last known address could PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.

How freaky-cool is that?! LOL

When the idea floated into view (an hour ago) I paused a moment and thought: "WOW! Hard to believe that nobody has explored this "total freedom" paradise before. It's joked about. It's referred to obliquely or quite abstractly--but never just directly.

Who knows how these things work, but it may have been just "floating about" in the creative world after you caught the fish but then didn't reel it in and "cook" it, lol

Well, if THE STUPID THREAD is a venue you like for exploring it, cool.

Or if it is better put on a dedicated thread, that's cool too!

Your idea, you get to decide. LOL

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Likes Type4_PTS liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    How freaky-cool is that?! LOL

When the idea floated into view (an hour ago) I paused a moment and thought: "WOW! Hard to believe that nobody has explored this "total freedom" paradise before. It's joked about. It's referred to obliquely or quite abstractly--but never just directly.

Who knows how these things work, but it may have been just "floating about" in the creative world after you caught the fish but then didn't reel it in and "cook" it, lol

Well, if THE STUPID THREAD is a venue you like for exploring it, cool.

Or if it is better put on a dedicated thread, that's cool too!

Your idea, you get to decide. LOL
    Sadly...this is what happens when you have other fish to fry...
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

8. LOL! Type4_PTS laughed at this post
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627