Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Good Gord Hoaxy, me lololing!
    After the last pages of derp I envision a nice wall-paper of all these great expressions, Like a poster I mean, 8 across x 16-20 down... I'd make some sort of neighbourhood warning thingy up~ "Approach with caution. Run away with childrens and rich grannies."
    but yeh no, nowhere other than the anonymous shoops o' de universe...

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

2. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Free Being Me, HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Top 100 Stupid WINS in Scientology

Big beings having big wins! That's what it's all about. . .

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown

Whenever I re-read the OT III materials, I think to myself: "OH MY GOD!"

Because it occurs to me that (back in the day) Ron and I might have been hanging out in the very same volcano--and been blown up together!

I consider it a privilege to call myself part of the Commodore's cluster!

ML,

Billy Blowdown
    OT VIII

MY MOTTO: "ALWAYS WINNING! ALWAYS BLOWING DOWN! "

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

The Commodore's cluster-fuck are those BT-ridden organizations called Scientology.

BTs...as in Being Themselves where everyone emulates Ron and acts 100% Standard On-Source Dedicated Eye Stare. This means they require NOTs in which case we find everyone as NOTs Being Themselves.

They can then make spectacular cognitions where they're not their bodies...they're Ron's body...or Wee Davey's body or something.
    Last edited by guanoloco; 19th May 2017 at 07:41 AM.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

5. LOL! Operating DB, HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by guanoloco View Post
    The Commodore's cluster-fuck are those BT-ridden organizations called Scientology.

BTs...as in Being Themselves where everyone emulates Ron and acts 100% Standard On-Source Dedicated Eye Stare. This means they require NOTs in which case we find everyone as NOTs Being Themselves.

They can then make spectacular cognitions where they're not their bodies...they're Ron's body...or Wee Davey's body or something.
    Bee Tee's = Being themselves = must audit that out in Scientology

Very good Guanoloco!!

Truman Show Dropout Operating DB's Avatar

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalBigBlue View Post
    After watching the video testimonies re the golden age of tech I was like,
    OH MY GOD! Like-TOTALLY, they're not SO BITCHIN, like, I am SO SURE, they're like so GROSS, it's like BARF ME OUT, gag me with a spoon! They are like so GRODY - to the MAX! It's like really embarrassing, I'm like OH MY GOD. Like, BARF OUT, GAG ME WITH A SPOON, GROSS, I am SURE, TOTALLY.
    FER SURE!

Lyrics generously stolen from, like, Frank Zappa's Valley Girl song.

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Top 100 Stupid PSYCH OBLITERATING Moments in Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    every time I hear of CCHR and the psychs I'm reminded on what Hubbard said back in 10 Nov 1952. This snip is from the lecture series called Source of Life Energy and is part of The Basics that all staff members and public were ordered to buy and do the courses on them.

Here's Ron:

"My own philosophy , my own method of existing is far, far different, perhaps in many cases, than the data itself, because I've selected out, after all, certain randomities.

There are certain things which I have decided to be mad at in this universe. I've decided to be mad at psychiatrists. There is no reason why I should be mad at psychiatrists. Really, the sensible thing for me to do about psychiatrists is simply go over and talk to them, make a couple of patients well, show them how they can make bigger fees, pat them all on the head, and you've got Dianetics and psychiatry.

But there is no radomity there. No randomity at all. They're never going to hurt a preclear really. I can rave and rant about electric shock and prefrontal lobotomy- you can pick them up in the next life and they'll be as good as new."

If anybody wants, I can attach photos of the transcripts.

Useful idiots I'm sorry to say, but that is the truth. Ron couldn't clear a dining room table, let alone a person nor hisself nor soul astronaut.

That was something unimaginably stupid! LOL.

Let me just try to process all that one more time. . . . .

--Scientologists creating "Psychiatry: Industry of Death" museums for the public.

--Scientologists believing the "psychs" have been stalking theta beings for trillions of years down the whole track. And that psychs invented implants in order to keep beings small, weak, oblivious, occluded & enslaved.

--Scientologists blaming all violence, pain, suffering and conflict on psychs.

--Yet, Hubbard dreamed it all up on a whim, just for the hell of it.

And then--Scientologists (credulous dupes that they are) unquestioningly picked up psych protest placards and began angrily marching about and chanting "obliterate psychiatry!" slogans.

Hope you are enjoying this folks, it's Hall-Of-Fame level stupid. LOL

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

9. Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    LOL! Free Being Me, Type4_PTS, AngeloV, guanoloco laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Operating DB View Post
    After watching the video testimonies re the golden age of tech I was like,
    OH MY GOD! Like-TOTALLY, they're not SO BITCHIN, like, I am SO SURE, they're like so GROSS, it's like BARF ME OUT, gag me with a spoon! They are like so GRODY - to the MAX! It's like really embarrassing, I'm like OH MY GOD. Like, BARF OUT, GAG ME WITH A SPOON, GROSS, I am SURE, TOTALLY.
    FER SURE!

Lyrics generously stolen from, like, Frank Zappa's Valley Girl song.
    Shame on you mofo, you hoit mah kidneys I'm sortta mixing up with some other, possibly a fair bit older, ones, you know, with ZOOM!~, WHOOSH!, It blew me away! "It was like... it was like, it was like it was like..." POW!

Um... yippee?

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

11. LOL! Free Being Me laughed at this post
    Truman Show Dropout Operating DB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ogsonofgroo View Post
    Shame on you mofo, you hoit mah kidneys I'm sortta mixing up with some other, possibly a fair bit older, ones, you know, with ZOOM!~, WHOOSH!, It blew me away! "It was like... it was like, it was like it was like..." POW!

Um... yippee?

You're welcome!

13. LOL! Ogsonofgroo, Free Being Me laughed at this post

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid PSYCH OBLITERATING Moments in Scientology

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

That was something unimaginably stupid! LOL.

Let me just try to process all that one more time. . . . .

--Scientologists creating "Psychiatry: Industry of Death" museums for the public.

--Scientologists believing the "psychs" have been stalking theta beings for trillions of years down the whole track. And that psychs invented implants in order to keep beings small, weak, oblivious, occluded & enslaved.

--Scientologists blaming all violence, pain, suffering and conflict on psychs.

--Yet, Hubbard dreamed it all up on a whim, just for the hell of it.

And then--Scientologists (credulous dupes that they are) unquestioningly picked up psych protest placards and began angrily marching about and chanting "obliterate psychiatry!" slogans.

Hope you are enjoying this folks, it's Hall-Of-Fame level stupid. LOL
    After 9/11 I had the misfortune to read an OT's analysis of what happened. The reason al Qaeda flew planes into the Twin Towers wasn't because of some batshit crazy conspiracy laden cult but because Bin Ladin's right-hand goon was a psychiatrist.

Of course...he wasn't...but a batshit crazy conspiracy laden cult cannot recognize another batshit crazy conspiracy laden cult and had to "see" the conspiracy of psych influence instead, that being its preferred batshit crazy conspiracy of choice.

And since OTs are so analytical, observant and above reactivity the OT cannot perceive the Ronbot programming that Mankind's Greatest Friend implanted them with. How aware!

Now the entire planet is on fire where ever the batshit crazy conspiracy laden cult of Islam goes. There just aren't that many psychs, folks, and it certainly isn't the psych "man from mud we're nothing but meat" that is the problem. Instead it's a real spiritual batshit crazy conspiracy laden cult that's the issue.

They're going to Heaven to eternally bust 72 cherry hymens. Isn't that theta and spiritual?

Just like Rizza Islam yapping on and on with his batshit crazy conspiracies of demon YT creating AIDs, autistic vaccines and any other numerous conspiracies to "keep the black man down" when given enough rope the black community does enough of that just fine...Rizza and his conspiracies being a perfect example. Now Rizza wants blacks to follow L. Ron Hubbard!

Oh, the enantiodromiatic commedy of it all. That's the whole point of the weeping/laughing tragedy/commedy masks of theater coming about - enantiodromia.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

15. Thanks tesseract, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tesseract liked this post

These are really stupid - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...8aE0WNfrNm4s9w

Scientology tricked members to put these on their computers, which kept them from seeing the truth about Scientology on the internet

So incredibly stupid

17. Likes Type4_PTS, Free Being Me liked this post
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast