Thread: Hello From Atlanta!

Talking Hello From Atlanta!

Hi everyone! My name is Dennis. Let me first start this by saying that I have never been a part of the Church of Scientology. Although, I did go and talked to someone at their Atlanta location. I saw that people had posted questions on here to get a better understanding on Scientology, so I thought that this would be the place for me to post some genuine questions I have.

2. Thanks Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Hello From Atlanta!

Quote Originally Posted by NFIH. View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Dennis. Let me first start this by saying that I have never been a part of the Church of Scientology. Although, I did go and talked to someone at their Atlanta location. I saw that people had posted questions on here to get a better understanding on Scientology, so I thought that this would be the place for me to post some genuine questions I have.
    Hi Dennis,

Of course you can ask questions here.

Also, there is also a treasure of information here on this site you can access as a member (in the 40,000 threads created over the years).

One of our members also posted a link to some great info on Scientology over here:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...=1#post1140815

4. Thanks NFIH. says "thank you" for this post

Post away.

And welcome, Dennis.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Dennis

I see that you said you saw someone had posted questions on here. I am curious how did it happen that you came to see that they had asked questions HERE. Did you see that on another website? Did it have a link? or did you have to do a little searching to find us?

I am quite sure you will get all your questions answered that you ask here.

Enjoy your time here.

ETA: oh ha ha the joke is on me before I finished my first cup of coffee..
    I see you Dennis have already posted your questions a couple of weeks ago and i even gave a smart ass reply to you there. Are you getting your questions answered to your satisfaction?