Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

Default Re: Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Navigator View Post
    Unfortunately for me, I am not given access to this discussion, in which I would be completely willing to furnish answers to questions about my activities and intentions apart from the leak of OSA NW Orders.

I answered directly the doubts to authenticity generated by Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega here:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/all.../#post-2609440
    I took your offer...

Can you please check this new thread ???

Thank you!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...=1#post1141980

2. Thanks Watchful Navigator says "thank you" for this post

So after 40 days released, no one has come forward with any evidence to suggest any alterations (other than a new numbering system) between the leaked OSA NW Orders pack and original Guardian's Office issues...

Ortega and Rinder, rather than celebrating the leak as should have been expected, behaved very strangely and seemed bent on getting everyone to ignore it...

http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/14/with-its-mexico-city-project-halted-scientology-fans-out-across-town-to-promote-its-pablum/#comment-3306010387

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tony Ortega Mod 11 minutes ago

Gordon posted this a couple of weeks ago. There are issues with it, not the least being that it was never actually published by the church and is not an official Scientology issue.

I may be writing something about it later. But at this point, Gordon has put the source of this document in some serious risk, and he doesn't seem to care.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    Of course it was never officially "published" by the church. These are issues for study by OSA personnel and are currently also being used by all those original Indy insiders including Rinder and Karen de la Carriere.

In fact, Mike Rinder (or his ghostwriter) was caught using material from this pack six months before I released it...

https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...-scott-gordon/

https://twitter.com/MikeRinder/statu...21384162672640

And I guess that is what Mike Rinder meant by

"Yeah. They are not real issues."
    They are real enough to constitute a quick, accurate and convenient reference guide to the same material being used to train OSA staff - the same that I studied on my DSA Full Hat in 2001.

These are the essentials of intelligence taken from Hubbard's lifelong Naval Intelligence career (with CIA and MI6 cooperation),
    with Hubbard's personal flair and application to making a fraudulent "religion" survive in a brutal environment where the very same intelligence principles are put to use by governments to keep the sheep in their pens.

So after 40 days released, no one has come forward with any evidence...

<snip>
    After 16 days you have not responded to postings directed to you in this thread:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...=1#post1142255

I love a good conspiracy theory but you made some serious allegations about people without backing it up with any real evidence whatsoever.

If you jump to conclusions based upon those things you noted in that thread with no logical basis it's difficult to take seriously your other postings.

5. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post

The "thread" you are referring to was set to "private" after it got over a thousand hits (in other words, a "PR flap" for those trying to contain the McClaughry revelations).

I answered all of the questions to the best of my ability in that thread. I declined to respond to the subsequent taunting. And to say that I provided no evidence "whatsoever" is not accurate. I did provide support for most of my claims.

I've made no further apologies (except for a couple minor, personal apologies as a gesture of goodwill to those asking to be taken off the "dupes" list).

That's all I will go into here.

The "thread" you are referring to was set to "private" after it got over a thousand hits (in other words, a "PR flap" for those trying to contain the McClaughry revelations).

I answered all of the questions to the best of my ability in that thread. I declined to respond to the subsequent taunting. And to say that I provided no evidence "whatsoever" is not accurate. I did provide support for most of my claims.

I've made no further apologies (except for a couple minor, personal apologies as a gesture of goodwill to those asking to be taken off the "dupes" list).

That's all I will go into here.

As in I don't.

8. LOL! Jump laughed at this post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910