Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dennis Clarke

Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: Dennis Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    Not me. I am part of the 1% who resigned from scn because of blatant, criminal out-tech in AOLA's HGC. I didn't know at the time I was asked to participate in an Isolation case that kidnapping these people and locking them up in hidden locations was becoming common practice in COS. Even the one case that I was told about was enough for me to resign in shock and dismay at what had become of the group of which I was a longtime member. I didn't train up on Tech, Admin, and Ethics so that I could drug somebody!

>>>>"I didn't know at the time I was asked to participate in an Isolation case that kidnapping these people and locking them up in hidden locations was becoming common practice in COS"

While it wasn't the criminal out-tech for me it was exactly this illegal detainment and the thuggery at the top of the executive 'bridge' that I read about in the days after the Anony DDOS that also made me burst out in anger and tears while in great 'shock and dismay' I mean WTF!

2. Thanks lotus says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    These "isolation cases" were what? The OTs who had gone "Type III" and were assigned to "babysitter watches" around the clock?

I think there were a surprisingly greater number of these underground "cures" than anyone realizes. They were off the lines, hidden away things, often--with public individuals contributing time/money to help run the program.

I am mainly aware of the "destim" type of activity as provided in PAB VI (or whatever number Public Auditor Bulletin gave the remedy for Scientologists going crazy) which involved mostly quiet, "destimulating" environs and NO NEWSPAPERS! This was all the precursor to the INTROSPECTION RUNDOWN.

URGENT TECHNICAL NOTE TO AUDITORS, CASE SUPERVISORS AND TECH DELIVERY STAFF: The LRH datum about "no newspapers!" must never be alter-ised! Ron discovered that any slightest violation of the no-newpaper axiom alone could render the isolation tech powerless to help reverse the Scientologist's psychotic break. This is because the overwhelmed, spinning, dramatizing OT might spot their own name in the newspaper in an article about a missing person who coincidentally has the same name as theirs! And that other person (who oddly also lives in the same city and on the same street as they do!) is also a Scientologist--is alleged to have been kidnapped by Hubbard's fanatic cult where they are being held by guards in an unknown location. This kind of merchant of chaos black PR and false data can trigger the OT to question if, in fact, they too may have been kidnapped. It is imperative at such moments of "Doubt" that their guards r-factor the OT (with love bombing, tone 40 confidence, a wide grin and sparkling steadfast eyes) that they most certainly have not been kidnapped and it's best to always ignore such downtone entheta.

And what was that special message "cognition" that the baby sat isolated 'PC' was supposed to have before being released? Something like;

I have come to my senses and realized that I will not become a hazard to myself or the community by doing such things as locking up a person or committing the crime of illegal detainment. I am well aware that it causes cockroach bites and 'embolism' which can lead to death. Furthermore I will do all I can to see that someone will press criminal charges against any and all who conspire to commit such crimes and to reveal the source of their implanted insane malignant narcissistic ronbrain. (PS I have phoned the Tennessee police from my secreted cell phone and given a CSW to the them regarding my situation and the name and phone number and occupation of my babysitters and Case Supervisor This is NOT OK) fuck you

4. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    yes, or more appropriately a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

we all were

ever get in the mail or regged at Flag to become a FSM, it's an appointed post for all public.
    yep, just got this in the mail the other day, sign right on up and become a useful idiot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00002.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	13498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	13497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00003.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	13499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00004.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	13500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00005.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	13501  

6. Thanks scooter says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar

Michael Roberts#7, Alfreddie Johnson #16 top IAS shills.

Caroline Collen #9 - her and husband Len have been "real estate developers" for ages. Caroline was ED Syd Day for a while but left after stuffing it up even further. She demanded the best office in the Building (the old Tours Office - 1st floor, lots windows onto the street) and filled it up with her memorabilia - walking into it nauseated me even back then because it was a total narcissist's self-congratulatory space.

She and Len turned up at Tony O's book launch in Sydney (obviously on behalf of OSA ANZO) and sat through the whole night with the usual smug 'we-are-OTs-and-you-DBs-will-all-bow-down-to-us-one-day attitude. And now she's saying how marvellous she is yet again but the woman had no REAL achievements to her name.

Underneath the cult bravado was a person who really is lost, scared and directionless.

Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

8. Thanks Lurker5, Gib, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, Gib liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    I audited Dennis, so I'd best not comment on his thievery.
    Interesting dilemma.
    I can see both sides but after all I know about Scn and the destruction in its wake, I lean towards sunshine being the best disinfectant.

10. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234