Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 96979899100101102103104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057

Thread: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

I don't want to laugh at this thread (I don't want to read or know anything more about our 'old mate' Marty at all, I am so over him and everything to do with him) but this post (above or below, I never know which) has just made me laugh out loud literally ...

I knew I shouldn't look.

Yeah, the shit is addictive, both falling into the cult and escaping out of it.

The "going out" part has many advantages, not the least of which is you don't get a KR for laughing.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. LOL! Operating DB laughed at this post
    Patron with Honors

Just for documentary purposes, my latest post to Mr. Rathbun's blog (not through moderation at the time of this post):

Well, that’s that. I won’t bother with voicing substantial criticism of your latest video series. That is moot, now that you are back to working for the Co$.
    I have enjoyed discussing on your blog those past years. I regret to see this latest development. I will not hold it against you, because I cannot tell from afar whether you’re doing this out of pure selfish motivation or out of desperation and love for your family.

Best regards

4. Thanks JustSheila says "thank you" for this post

From Hubbard's 'Black Propaganda' of 12 January 1972:

"The objective is to be identified as attackers of popularly considered evils. This declassifies us from former labels. It reclassifies our attackers as evil people."

Well meaning dupes ("useful idiots") participate in a sometimes front group (hides connection to Scientology), sometimes Public Relations group (advertises connection to Scientology).

Marty's blog is looking more and more choreographed.

A comment from Karmageddon Kaleidescope, under "LEAH AND HER TROUBLEMAKERS PART 8," features imported content - labelled "Tony Ortega unhinged" - from the Facebook site SPs 'r' US, where Mike Hobson (in the role of the "useful idiot") argues with Tony Ortega.

Under that is a comment from Jane Stands Up:

"Ill willed journalists have been a persistent problem in our country. Due to his conspiracy in using the village voice as a front for back page on line sex trafficking syndicate, American taxpayers are now hit with an annual bill of over 50 million dollars just in damage control, and this does not include the expenses of law enforcement. Which is vastly greater."

_______

Since November 2015, with the 'When Distraction becomes Destructive' article, Marty's writing, on his blog, has sounded a lot like the writing found in Scientology's hopelessly contrived 'Freedom magazine'.

________

The inception of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights and also of Freedom magazine is 'Ron's Journal 68':

"...And the general attack line is along the line of human rights; yes human rights...

Now I'll give you a clue on how this is handled, somebody comes up to you he's hostile - he's hostile to Scientology and he says to you and he says 'na na na na' and you say why are you against human rights and uh and if you know anything about human rights like the universal declaration of human rights, United Nations - that sort of thing you know if you know something about this subject you just follow it right straight up - in other words you don't defend Scientology, you just attack along this line of human rights, you see...

Tell him or her ...uh ...the hostile person the hostile press line uh...for instance a newspaper writes an article on how bad Scientology is - any Scientologist reading this should run right to that newspaper and demand: Why are you against human rights?...

Whereas an attack on Scientology is actually an attack on human rights - anyone making an attack on Scientology is an attack on human rights...

Each time Scientology is attacked, we build into society, if you do this, we'll build into society an actual stimulus response mechanism whereas an attack on Scientology is an attack on human rights".

Scientology is ever dodgy.
    Last edited by Veda; 28th June 2017 at 11:53 AM. Reason: image added
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

6. Thanks Enthetan, WhatWall, Type4_PTS, tesseract, Gib and 6 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Type4_PTS, Warrior liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    From Hubbard's 'Black Propaganda' of 12 January 1972:

"The objective is to be identified as attackers of popularly considered evils. This declassifies us from former labels. It reclassifies our attackers as evil people."

Well meaning dupes ("useful idiots") participate in a sometimes front group (hides connection to Scientology), sometimes Public Relations group (advertises connection to Scientology).

Marty's blog is looking more and more choreographed.

A comment from Karmageddon Kaleidescope, under "LEAH AND HER TROUBLEMAKERS PART 8," features imported content - labelled "Tony Ortega unhinged" - from the Facebook site SPs 'r' US, where Mike Hobson (in the role of the "useful idiot") argues with Tony Ortega.

Under that is a comment from Jane Stands Up:

"Ill willed journalists have been a persistent problem in our country. Due to his conspiracy in using the village voice as a front for back page on line sex trafficking syndicate, American taxpayers are now hit with an annual bill of over 50 million dollars just in damage control, and this does not include the expenses of law enforcement. Which is vastly greater."

_______

Since November 2015, with the 'When Distraction becomes Destructive' article, Marty's writing, on his blog, has sounded a lot like the writing found in Scientology's hopelessly contrived 'Freedom magazine'.

________

The inception of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights and also of Freedom magazine is 'Ron's Journal 68':

"...And the general attack line is along the line of human rights; yes human rights...

Now I'll give you a clue on how this is handled, somebody comes up to you he's hostile - he's hostile to Scientology and he says to you and he says 'na na na na' and you say why are you against human rights and uh and if you know anything about human rights like the universal declaration of human rights, United Nations - that sort of thing you know if you know something about this subject you just follow it right straight up - in other words you don't defend Scientology, you just attack along this line of human rights, you see...

Tell him or her ...uh ...the hostile person the hostile press line uh...for instance a newspaper writes an article on how bad Scientology is - any Scientologist reading this should run right to that newspaper and demand: Why are you against human rights?...

Whereas an attack on Scientology is actually an attack on human rights - anyone making an attack on Scientology is an attack on human rights...

Each time Scientology is attacked, we build into society, if you do this, we'll build into society an actual stimulus response mechanism whereas an attack on Scientology is an attack on human rights".

Scientology is ever dodgy.
    Wow, so now, like if anyone posts to Rathbun, their new or old nicks might get used for the Co$ agenda, and it might just SEEM like they're posting in c
    favor of "cherch". Divide and conquer? Slick for a minute, but it's not you know, like rocket science, figuring it out. Lol.

8. Thanks UhLasare says "thank you" for this post
    Likes James Beverley, Lurker5 liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

I don't want to laugh at this thread (I don't want to read or know anything more about our 'old mate' Marty at all, I am so over him and everything to do with him) but this post (above or below, I never know which) has just made me laugh out loud literally ...

I knew I shouldn't look.

I burst out laughing too 'Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries -'

Oh dear laugh tears
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

Someone on Mike's blog brought up an interesting point.

One of the church's anti-critic websites:

https://www.standleague.org/

No mention of Marty anywhere.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

11. Thanks Type4_PTS, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Super Moderator

To help with the server load on this fast moving thread, it has now been split and continues here:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...uawking-PART-2

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 96979899100101102103104105106