Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8283848586878889909192

Thread: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Hm, rather than eating the crow, you could use it to mop up a path out of yer corner, then pass on the paint and carry on!
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

In fairness to Marty, he views have changed over the years.

He wrote Ode of L. Ron Hubbard in 2011. Then a True believer.

By 2013 he had immersed himself in New Age subjects.

By late 2014, Marty, either by self discovery or by reading others, had seen through the veil. He saw what Hubbard was really doing. That was the breakthrough. He had joined those of us who had known for decades, and he now knew too.

In November 2015 he wrote When Distraction becomes Destructive, which looked like it could have appeared in a Freedom magazine, and blamed the terrorist attacks in Germany on Germany's continued investigation into Scientology. That investigation, according to Rathbun, wasted valuable manpower and other resources that could have been used to fight terrorism.

IMO, by now, Marty had already made a deal with Miscavige. I have a feeling Miscavige called Marty - without warning - with the idea of rekindling their old friendship.

"Let's have peace, and of course you'll be well compensated."

And Marty agreed.

In January of 2016 the lawsuit was withdrawn.

And now we're here with these recent videos.
    Where have I heard that before?

3. LOL! scooter, guanoloco laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post
    --snipped--

But Marty's titles and labels are worthless.
    He is STRCTLY following Hubbard--
    whose senior OSA Network policy is:

DEPOPULARIZE THE ENEMY

Read paragraph #4.
    CLASSIFICATION OF ANOTHER OR
    GROUP AS UNDESIRABLE OR EVIL.

The Commodore, the COB and the Cult Courtesan ("Loyal Officer" Marty) seem to share many spiritual values with previous humanitarian strategists!

However, I am starting to feel slightly concerned, because my CrazyCulttm pattern recognition software has just identified a trend that is despicably depraved:

DEPOPULARIZE THE ENEMY -Hitler

DEPOPULATE THE PLANET
    -Xenu

DEFAME THE DECENT
    -Hubbard

DEGRADE THE DEFENSELESS -Miscavige

DEPOSIT THE LOOT
    -Rathbun
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 25th June 2017 at 03:48 AM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

5. Thanks Free Being Me, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me, Karen#1, Churchill liked this post
    LOL! Karen#1 laughed at this post
    Crusader

Scott Gordon, aka Watchful Navigator, over at Marty's place https://markrathbun.blog/2017/06/22/...rt-3/#comments

part 3 video, Scott Gordon thinks that ESMB is being run by Karen and Jeff.

Here is his comment:

"Watchful Navigator| June 23, 2017 at 12:41 am | Reply

marildi – I like that comment so much.

I have been campaigning for a more coordinated effort between the ex-Scios who are activist, and Indies who care about reform, so that the Miscavige monopoly could be broken a little more than it already is, and so we can also have real examples out here of non-abusive and more inclusive Scientology.
    It just has not gone over well.

There are a few however, who see the wisdom in this approach – and not so coincidentally they are not present since they are not welcome, at Tony Ortega’s – at Mike Rinder’s – at Karen’s ESMB (yes Karen and Jeffrey have been running ESMB in case nobody has caught on – and now watch them hold another CommEv on me over there, asking me for “evidence” of that…).

Mike Rinder in particular, due to the exposure he has been getting to “under the radar” church members, should have been able to work this in, and actually did a little, up until the South Africans went independent and then no more. But now you can see some of his material is being ghostwritten by Karen and/or Jeffrey Augustine.
    And Karen, despite still auditing clients and being an LRH-trained Class XII, is busy playing “OSA” (as was her hat officially for 5 1/2 years – although now it’s looking more like an ongoing career) and mustering haters and attackers instead of – what are we talking about here – effectively uniting the very two factions she is all-over-the-map involved with – haters, attackers and ex-SO-still-Indy “victims” (Karen-made) who have lost their way – their purpose to take down Miscavige and have been instead persuaded to turn on others like Marty – like me – who won’t join up and follow with her new flock.

It seems that media finally now has no fear of corporate Scientology, but lawyers still do. Once again, I see that Karen has since 2013, retained and suborned the last effective lawyer who once won in a big way, for Debbie Cook. Since Karen could make (or break) the next lawsuit due to having positioned herself so centrally behind the troika and their sheep, then I hold her primarily responsible for the big ZERO in effective lawsuits over actual grievances, which in so doing could accomplish big steps in reform.

I once told her there are many of us who couldn’t qualify for Garcia’s $40K limit for participation in his suit, but who were yet close enough… pffft…
    And where is her lawsuit against the church’s supposedly libelous expose’s on her?

I think this “old lady who has been backing Rinder” and throwing money around the field has been and is, following another agenda entirely. And I see that she pumped quite a bit of energy and resources into shutting down at least one of the persons (Alanzo) who had testified with direct hints she gave him as to where that agenda might be coming from.

Why do people who ask these questions of her get attacked or “disappear”?

Yes, Karen most of all, could have been the one to unite this field against her supposed “enemy” but has been busy, busy, busy – organizing, controlling, intelligence-gathering, public relations, articles, payments, transfers, appearances, cruises for shmoozes – doing lord knows what and why.

I am staying tuned here because I keep getting more and more clues as to why it is that there little or no work being done )not just ASC but FreeZone and Indies, too) to take effective measures to reform, bring about justice and put an end to abusive versions of Scientology. "

This is too funny. Scott Gordon thinks Karen and Jeffrey run ESMB.

And of course why wouldn't they ask for evidence. LOL

what a useful idiot! Just like Marty, LOL

both think scientology is useful, LOL

sorry dudes, youse wasted your time, deal with it and explain it so no others don't waste their time on a hellvahoax. No clears, no ot's!

wish it were true.

Last edited by Gib; 25th June 2017 at 04:14 AM.

7. Thanks Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Scott Gordon, aka Watchful Navigator, over at Marty's place https://markrathbun.blog/2017/06/22/...rt-3/#comments

Here is his comment:

This is too funny. Scott Gordon thinks Karen and Jeffrey run ESMB.

And of course why wouldn't they ask for evidence. LOL

what a useful idiot! Just like Marty, LOL

both think scientology is useful, LOL

sorry dudes, youse wasn't your time, deal with it and explain it so no others don't waste their time on a hellvahoax. No clears, no ot's!

wish it were true.

9. LOL! Free Being Me, HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    In fairness to Marty, he views have changed over the years.

He wrote Ode of L. Ron Hubbard in 2011. Then a True believer.

By 2013 he had immersed himself in New Age subjects.

By late 2014, Marty, either by self discovery or by reading others, had seen through the veil. He saw what Hubbard was really doing. That was the breakthrough. He had joined those of us who had known for decades, and he now knew too.

<snip>
    Here's a prequel:

In 1986 DM, Pat Broeker [possibly other insiders on the Int Exec team, including Marty, IMO]
    knew with certainty some facts that if made public would probably tank the COS right
    then and there.

1.) LRH's final declining years,
    2.) his failing health that his tech could not, would not solve,
    3.) his personal non-attainment of Operating Thetan,
    4.) his attempted suicide in Nov of '85,
    5.) his failing mental health --screaming into the night I've heard -- and descent into an old age madness,
    6.) his outright abandonment of his wife -- call it divorce if you want -- and family,
    7.) the missing upper OT levels [confirmed in 1988 by Marty, Mike, Yingling and others who went to the
    Broeker ranch in a nighttime raid]
    8.) all the stuff revealed from LRH's personal and very private papers in the Armstrong lawsuit by Atty. Flynn
    9.) and so much more . . .

Around 1990, a letter went out on Office of RTC stationary, which Marty was the head of at the
    time, that was asking people to pay in advance for a non-existent OT 9&10 package. (Cost me $35,000.)

These guys had a chance to come clean about LRH in 1986 and clear the air. They chose not to.
    Marty included, IMO.

They each made volitional decisions to lie and cover-up and perpetuate what could only be classified
    at that point as a financial fraud. Extending the COS beyond its "best by date" to the detriment
    of many families and for the benefit of themselves.

Marty left in the mid-2000's and distanced himself from the conspiracy, IMO.

I've asked Marty twice pretty directly to name names. Who were the liars in the inner circle, the
    conspirators who invented fake stories and kept the con going past 1986? Were you simply a dupe
    in all this? He wouldn't answer me in a public forum or on his blog. Make of that what you will.

I guess the question that would need to be nailed down is: "Marty, what did you know and when did
    you know it?"

Name:  wgate.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  64.0 KB

In fairness to Marty, his views have changed over the years.
    Lisbeth Salander: "There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility."

11. Thanks guanoloco, Free Being Me, HelluvaHoax!, Gib says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    <snip>

Here is his comment:

<snip>
    I doubt that Scott really believes that.

He recently made many other allegations here on ESMB and elsewhere but had no evidence to back it up.

Why does he think it's laughable when he's asked to present evidence, ANY evidence of his allegations?

No one who wished to get at the truth would have that attitude.

Whatever his agenda is it doesn't include finding out the truth.

It's really not a surprise that he's one of the biggest fans of Marty's videos.

13. Thanks Free Being Me, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me, Karen#1 liked this post
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8283848586878889909192