Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scientology reminds me of...

Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Default Re: Scientology reminds me of...

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

This is what going Clear and OT really looks like! If the creator could just add in an open pocket with cash flying out of it at a rapid rate, that would be a perfect analogy, insomuch as there is such a thing.
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

2. Likes HelluvaHoax!, Lurker5 liked this post
    LOL! Enthetan, HelluvaHoax!, Jump, JustSheila, Lurker5 laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Scientology reminds me of...

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post

(alter-ised version below):

But don't worry--it's

SUPER-OT & SUPER-IDEAL!

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Name:  fe466802148d8297b703d08dad992162.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  76.8 KB

5. LOL! guanoloco, Lurker5, Jump, WildKat, Type4_PTS and 2 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by grey crane View Post
    this woman.

LOL

ANOTHER UPBRAIDING BLOW
    DEMANDS TO KNOW.....

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Watching this for 6 minutes to see if he gets it up isn't as tedious as some videos I have watched recently.
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

8. LOL! WildKat, Lurker5, JustSheila, Jump laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by grey crane View Post
    this woman.

I thought it was Maria Pia Gardini .. herself, a good summary of Scientology.

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

10. Likes JustSheila liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by WildKat View Post
    This is what going Clear and OT really looks like! If the creator could just add in an open pocket with cash flying out of it at a rapid rate, that would be a perfect analogy, insomuch as there is such a thing.

Love it!

Let's assign this project to a master of both Shoopology & Giffology--perhaps the legendary underground rebel artist ILove2Lurk?

As long as we're at it, IL2L, would you mind adding just a couple other very minor nuanced tweaks?

--Down below the "Infinite Escalator to OT", all the chaotically blowing cash should be settling onto the ground.

--Then, between 45-50 Volunteer Ministers in yellow rain coats should be gathering up the cash and forming it into neat stacks.

--Then, elite Sea Org execs (in uniforms) should be taking the stacks and stuffing them into an assembly line of open suitcases traveling down multiple-tiered conveyor belts.

--Obviously, there should also be other Scientologists with clipboards standing near any of the above described work stations--to ensure the tech is being applied standardly and that production quotas are being met. Occasionally in the GIFF, some of them should issue pink sheets or a routing form that sends downstats to ethics for handling.

--And, another minor tweak; The countless suitcases stuffed with hundreds of millions of dollars should be picked up by missionaires who then transport them to offshore bank accounts. (Note to IL2L: To save time, you don't have to show them actually at the airport, boarding the planes or any of the long trans-Atlantic flights; it's okay if you just show them taking Ubers in Switzerland to the bank and making sure the laundered cash deposits make it into those secret numbered accounts)

--(NOTE TO IL2L) This last one is not obligatory, only if you have time. In the part of the GIFF where there are hundreds of millions of dollars randomly flying about, it would be good if you can have some of the bills in foreshortened perspective (i.e passing within millimeters of the viewer's POV "lens", with enough resolution that we can make out the various bill's different denominations. Cinema Verité, right? It just wouldn't be realistic if all the bills were exactly the same. On second thought, we really need this detail, so just make it go right so you make the time and get it right.

12. LOL! WildKat laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post
    I thought it was Maria Pia Gardini .. herself, a good summary of Scientology.
    Yes she was.

14. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes JustSheila liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

"But Grandmother, what big eyes you have !"
    she said.
    "All the better to see you with, dear" said the wolf

16. Likes Lurker5, JustSheila, Type4_PTS liked this post

Scientology reminds me of:

"Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast