Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camera used to spy on the home of Clay Irwin in Clearwater, FL. Was it Scientology?

Default Re: Camera used to spy on the home of Clay Irwin in Clearwater, FL. Was it Scientolog

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusIncident View Post
    The camera doesn't belong to the woman or her husband testing it?
    But the point of the investigation is that no one knows who it belongs to and since it contains a picture of a woman and child then I'm surprised the cops don't get involved. Unless of course it is perfectly legal to take secret pictures like this.

2. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Camera used to spy on the home of Clay Irwin in Clearwater, FL. Was it Scientolog

From the camera angle it does appear that the primary interest is in the activity of the occupants as opposed to the capture of license plate images but if the car pulled further forward or all the way into the garage then there would be a clear license plate image.

My guess is that the police already have a license plate from other images and know who these people are and it is an active investigation - need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalBigBlue View Post
    From the camera angle it does appear that the primary interest is in the activity of the occupants as opposed to the capture of license plate images but if the car pulled further forward or all the way into the garage then there would be a clear license plate image.

My guess is that the police already have a license plate from other images and know who these people are and it is an active investigation - need to know.
    It's possible that in the case of this mystery woman as well as Clay there are additional cameras capturing images from other angles as well.

If I were Clay I'd take Bruno on frequent walks within sight of his house to see if he can sniff out some additional cameras.

5. Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    It's possible that in the case of this mystery woman as well as Clay there are additional cameras capturing images from other angles as well.

If I were Clay I'd take Bruno on frequent walks within sight of his house to see if he can sniff out some additional cameras.
    There is a time honored tried and true approach to this kind of thing - just post a bounty for hidden cameras.

Every kid in the neighborhood will be looking under every bush, in every birdhouse and around every manhole cover. Just tell them not to move it so you can see exactly where it is and where it is pointed.

The house has some very unusual details. After the garage comes a wall that has no visible roof, are there really many such houses in Clearwater Florida? Or somewhere nearby ... all the pics of the house shows this anomaly ... So

A Model of the house could look approx like this, with a window inside

And from above like this without a roof on the front wall

How many houses like this one could it be in Florida?
    Not the best English in the world but still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientology View Post
    How many houses like this one could it be in Florida?
    I've seen a number of them like that in the Tampa Bay area.

I've seen a number of them like that in the Tampa Bay area.
    Are you sure?
    Please send me address or coordinates. Or even better take some pictures or a video if possible, if they look alike..

Quote Originally Posted by Scientology View Post
    Are you sure?
    Please send me address or coordinates. Or even better take some pictures or a video if possible, if they look alike..
    I've been to thousands of homes when doing some work in the Tampa Bay area, but don't recall the specific addresses for those homes I was at years ago.

Besides, what does it matter? Certainly it has no relevance to this thread.

I've been to thousands of homes when doing some work in the Tampa Bay area, but don't recall the specific addresses for those homes I was at years ago.

Besides, what does it matter? Certainly it has no relevance to this thread.

Does the density of similarity not matter? That was news to me! Thank you for reminding me. I Thought it was the only thing that matters to getting near the correlation this thread emanated from.Then what matters to matter? and how real is really reality in that mindset of bruno or any dogmatic dogma?

Background
    Knowing the anatomy of houses without ability to picture it occurrence on a map appears somewhat selective. Having less of a value to answer the question -

Where is the density of your contribution?
    I will stop here, maybe it is the Scientology super ego mindsest that just spreads this virus of knowing without ever having something to deliver. I for sure have engought of it.

In order of relevancy, would it be a good idea for you to shut up and read the density of relevancy before judging so heavenly? Or does it not fit in the thread, then what fits?

12. Huh? rickybobby, Type4_PTS, This is NOT OK !!!! didn't understand this post

The Daily Mail (UK) published an article today:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Be prepared to be amazed - this place is sick!' Bar owner who did a Facebook Live touring Tom Cruise's Florida penthouse claims Church of Scientology planted a camera to 'SPY' and 'intimidate' him after video went viral

• Clay Irwin, owner of The Lucky Anchor bar, in Clearwater, Florida, says he was invited by a construction worker to view Tom Cruise's unfinished penthouse
    • Irwin did a Facebook Live of himself walking around the luxury condo with his dog Bruno
    • In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, he claims Scientology honchos demanded he delete the video and began to 'intimidate' and 'spy on him'
    • The penthouse includes a roof deck complete with a luxury 39ft infinity pool, solarium, hot tub and bar
    • Irwin claims workers shared the floor plans with him which show a nine-car parking space along with a private car elevator
    • Irwin said his Scientologist neighbors were friendly and baked cakes for him - but turned cold after the video went viral
    • He even posed up with John Travolta and Kelly Preston for selfies
    • He claims he found a video camera on the lawn of Scientologist in his neighborhood pointing in his home

<snip>

Full Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sts-spied.html
    CoS tried to suppress Clay's video, ordering that he delete it, and now it's posted all over the net. They also tried to prevent him from doing interviews with local TV and newspapers. Now it's international news.

Guess they didn't learn from their past experience.

14. Likes Lurker5 liked this post
    LOL! Lurker5 laughed at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123