Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Commodores Messenger Book I by Janis Gillham Grady

Default Re: Commodores Messenger Book I by Janis Gillham Grady

[QUOTE=janisgrady;1145755]Commodores Messenger Book I, A Child Adrift in the Scientology Sea Organization by Janis Gillham Grady

Expecting to be released in July 2017.

I'm guessing the book must be out by now. Any chance you regaled the public with the stories of how Commodore's Messengers abused the messengers in training? How they "sentenced" a child of fourteen to the Apollo Chain Locker because she'd been seduced and raped by a 19-year-old? How they tried to break the spirit of a positive, hopeful, but naive child by putting her under a non-communications order and forbidding her to speak to anyone? How they sent her back to the states with $10 in her pocket, stole her passport, emptied her suitcase of her belongings under the false pretense that she had stolen her own things, and sent her back to LA where no one knew she was coming? Guess Ill have to read it to find out.

I guess a few of us from the Flag era ought to get busy writing our books about the craziness that went on long before Miscavige came along. He's not the only Devil SCN has had.

Sure hope you aren't another one of those that expect the downfall of DM to return the cult to some former "legitimacy".
    Last edited by Moderator 3375; 14th August 2017 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Personal attack deleted.

2. Thanks JustSheila, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes phenomanon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by #1Son View Post

I'm guessing the book must be out by now. Any chance you regaled the public with the stories of how Commodore's Messengers abused the messengers in training? How they "sentenced" a child of fourteen to the Apollo Chain Locker because she'd been seduced and raped by a 19-year-old? How they tried to break the spirit of a positive, hopeful, but naive child by putting her under a non-communications order and forbidding her to speak to anyone? How they sent her back to the states with $10 in her pocket, stole her passport, emptied her suitcase of her belongings under the false pretense that she had stolen her own things, and sent her back to LA where no one knew she was coming? Guess Ill have to read it to find out.

I guess a few of us from the Flag era ought to get busy writing our books about the craziness that went on long before Miscavige came along. He's not the only Devil SCN has had.

Sure hope you aren't another one of those that expect the downfall of DM to return the cult to some former "legitimacy".
    Sounds like you have some interesting stories. I think you'll find that this message board is a great place to talk about any abuses you witnessed.
    Last edited by Moderator 3375; 14th August 2017 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Quoted post edited.

Big List researcher

Quote Originally Posted by #1Son View Post

I think you'll find by far most of the ESMB members think dat Scientology was all nonsense to begin with and that LRH was a con man.

See my sig for lots of more info about exes, and stories from the inside.

(Oh, and never in here.)

5. Likes Lurker5 liked this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Originally posted by #1Son.

Scientology turns many (not all) good people into complete arseholes ... I think that's fairly well known by now, but once they get out of the cult most people gradually become themselves again.

I'm truly sorry for anything you experienced and saw.

Last edited by Moderator 3375; 14th August 2017 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Quoted post edited

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

7. Thanks Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Patron

#1son

I am not denying things like that happened and the stories of such that I know of, I will try and cover in my book II. If you want to write me personally to remind me of some of the details, feel free - you can find me on facebook and pm me there if you want.

I don't think my book communicates that the craziness only started with DM - it didn't, its been there all along and I believe my book shows that.
    Last edited by janisgrady; 13th August 2017 at 11:36 PM.

9. Thanks Free to shine, ThetanExterior, cakemaker, JustSheila says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by janisgrady View Post
    #1son

I am not denying things like that happened and the stories of such that I know of, I will try and cover in my book II. If you want to write me personally to remind me of some of the details, feel free - you can find me on facebook and pm me there if you want.

I don't think my book communicates that the craziness only started with DM - it didn't, its been there all along and I believe my book shows that.
    I think that your parents willingness to leave you tiny children in the hands of family/ or friends/ or the fooking Sea Org tells truckloads about what scn was , long long before DM . Peter and Yvonne were already locked into the mindfuck by 1962.
    phenomanon

11. Thanks JustSheila, I told you I was trouble, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes janisgrady liked this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    I think that your parents willingness to leave you tiny children in the hands of family/ or friends/ or the fooking Sea Org tells truckloads about what scn was , long long before DM . Peter and Yvonne were already locked into the mindfuck by 1962.
    I'm halfway through and that's exactly what I think. To read how it actually played out has already answered a lot of questions for me. I wish my dad was still around to read this. We were headed for the ship in 1968 and thankfully ended up in the UK. Understanding how Hubbard acted explains why scientology is what it is.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

13. Thanks ThetanExterior, JustSheila, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314