Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566

Thread: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by JustSheila View Post
    I'm just curious, is anyone keeping track of the number of wealthy women who have financially supported Marty or continue to do so because they are the "only one" who understands him?
    On the money topic ... when the Debbie Cook email went out, I created a sock account on FB to communicate with her. We used both messaging and email. I told her that I was anon. She trusted me like a friend. Meanwhile, Marty is taking up donations for Debbie's legal fees. It was getting pretty big, and Marty would write updates on his blog.

One day, Debbie and I were chatting, and she confided in me what her bill was up to. A lot! I said: You know, Marty Rathbun is fund-raising for you, and already has thousands of dollars. She did a big WTF?! She asked for a link to his blog, and she went there directly.

At the time I could not understand why he didn't contact her. I did. It was easy ... something was very odd about his collecting so much money unbeknownst to her.

2. Thanks Jenyfurrr, Aerial, JustSheila, ThetanExterior says "thank you" for this post

Question Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by Anonycat View Post
    On the money topic ... (snipped) I said: You know, Marty Rathbun is fund-raising for you, and already has thousands of dollars. She did a big WTF?! She asked for a link to his blog, and she went there directly.

At the time I could not understand why he didn't contact her. I did. It was easy ... something was very odd about his collecting so much money unbeknownst to her.
    Whoa! For someone who has SO much to say about "sugar daddies, gripping onto pant-legs, riding coat-tails..." he sure seemed to insert himself (well according to these videos - he STILL is doing just that) into a LOT of situations as a "consultant" or opinion-leader/advisor and seems to have a lot of money pass through him for MANY different people & causes! Wonder if she ever got all of that $?!?!

Interesting also that Ray Jeffries was atty for she as well. I imagine that during due dilligence and under the guise of atty/client privledge (though the case was Monique's, Marty was clear that he'd used RJ as his own representation for "certain matters") Ray likely knows a LOT more about Marty... oh to have been a fly on that wall!

It bothers me that I'm so intrigued at times as he doesn't deserve the attention. But I just don't get how he went from seeming to help so many people to then hurting and throwing under the bus so many of the same. That's what keeps me watching I think - I know he was part of horrible things in the CO$, but how do you see "the light" and then manage to try to revert to "un-seeing it" yet still sleep at night, maintain a marriage and be a parent?! I'm thankful I don't understand and can't relate because it just doesn't make sense!
    "Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them."
    - Leo Tolstoy

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566